Cathar vs Wookie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
witch race are better warriors the cathar http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cathar or the wookie http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookiee

2 rounds
round one:armies
round two:a one on one fight between a reconizable member of you choice

xxxpoppunker182
wookiee all the way

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
wookiee all the way

Ultimate Vader
This is a joke, right? There's Lowbacca. The Wookiee Jedi. Yeah, right. Wookiee all the way.

xxxpoppunker182
psh lowbacca ain't nothing. ( and for the record Tyvoka the wookiee jedi master who traine plo koon is way cooler than lowbacca but still sux compared to the only wookiee worth mentioning here)

chewy all the way baby

Ultimate Vader
Wookiee rules! Thread over.

Slash_KMC
Let the wookie win.

Lucien A
Define "better warrior." If it means who has more fighting skill or form, than I'd say Cathar. But as for who is stronger and who would win, Wookiee.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Lucien A
Define "better warrior." If it means who has more fighting skill or form, than I'd say Cathar. But as for who is stronger and who would win, Wookiee. skill AND strenghth

Lucien A
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
skill AND strenghth K...some sense, if you will.

Vorpal Ruin
I guess fighting skill would be moot if your arms are ripped off.

xxxpoppunker182
it is unwise to upset a wookiee

kotorfan
Originally posted by Ultimate Vader
This is a joke, right? There's Lowbacca. The Wookiee Jedi. Yeah, right. Wookiee all the way.

well there is Sylvar and she is a Cathar.. and a jedi also so I don't get why Lowbacca is so special. And she is pretty strong too judging by the pictures.

Lucien A
Lol, when was the last time we judged strength on pictures?

Darth Exodus
Sylvar was strong enough to lift a (fat) man off the ground, onehanded, with no visible sign of effort. Can't think of anything else except going toe-to-toe with Exar Kun (padawan form) and taking on that cave full of (massive) bugs with some (half-hearted) assistence from a fellow jedi.

Oh and on the topic, a Cathar warrior would beat a wookie one, they are beasts (no-pun, its speciesist) with 'Their religion included a ritual known as the "Blood Hunt," in which Cathar warriors individually engaged in combat against entire nests of Kiltik in order to gain honor and purge themselves of inner darkness'-wookiepedia

'Entire nests!' WTF!!

Vorpal Ruin
Um, wookies also have a dangerous rite of passage.

xxxpoppunker182
if a wookiee fights with his claws cathar goes down

kotorfan
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
if a wookiee fights with his claws cathar goes down

no.. sylvar fights with claws all the time. She even gave Exar Kun a scar on his face. Also, it will be extremely rare for a wookie to use his claws... In KotOR, Zaalbar was named a madclaw cuz he used his claws when he got pissed.

"Lol, when was the last time we judged strength on pictures?"
well I could say that Vader has immense physical strength becuase of his robotic functions and he was able to lift a man (i forgot who) and choke him to death, then throwing him across the room..

Darth Exodus
huh

What is it and is it as dangerous as whole nests of massive bugs?

Mizukage Yoda
Wookies, a Cathar wouldn't last a second in the Shadowlands.
Its like Dogs and Cats.
A Labrador won't be losing against a house cat

Lucien A
Originally posted by kotorfan
no.. sylvar fights with claws all the time. She even gave Exar Kun a scar on his face. Also, it will be extremely rare for a wookie to use his claws... In KotOR, Zaalbar was named a madclaw cuz he used his claws when he got pissed.

"Lol, when was the last time we judged strength on pictures?"
well I could say that Vader has immense physical strength becuase of his robotic functions and he was able to lift a man (i forgot who) and choke him to death, then throwing him across the room.. That would be judging his physical prowess on established fact, not by looking at a picture.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Lucien A
That would be judging his physical prowess on established fact, not by looking at a picture.

"Sylvar even used the hilt of her lightsaber as a bludgeon when subduing Oss Wilum on Ambria." - wookiepedia

apparently she could knock people out. and idk about others i'll continue looking for examples

Lucien A
..............................? Kaaaaay.

demonslayer03
i think the cathar takes this

Red Nemesis
nah

Nephthys
Nah (@ Nem)

Hewhoknowsall
Do these Cathars have blasters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.