Will there be a new banner for EU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
Dim, Are you working on a new banner for EU? If so will you be including the Xizor pic, and when should we expect to see it up?

Lord Odin
I've got a hell cool blinking pic of Xizor if anyone wants it....

Dim
Thanks Odin but I don't think we're going to use any animations....and yes Xiz there will be a new banner...I just have to get my rump through GDF first...And I will be using that pic you sent me of Xizor smile

Ratcat
Must have Mara Jade in it too. Please. smile

Xizor
Thats great news about the banner. I look forward to it being as good as the other ones Dim.smile

Lord Odin, is there anyway that you could send Dim/Ratcat your Xizor pic and have them put it up under my name like your pic of Maul? I'm not any good with computers and don't even no if that kind of thing can be done.

Admiral Kettch
Its actually pretty easy. Just go to your control room and go under Preferences. There's a section about Personal Photo, I believe. You can use a pic off a website if you want, but my pics never work off my website, so I go to

www.facelink.com

Just start an account thingy and upload the picture from your PC. Then go back to your control room and type in the address of that facelink page.

"Yub yub, commander." -Various Lt.Kettch personaes

Xizor
I went there and I needed all sorts of passwords to get in, and they probably don't have a Xizor pic. Kettch, if Odin gave me the Xiz address could I just type it into the photo part of the prefrences page?

Admiral Kettch
Probably, but as I said, I could never get pictures off my website to work.

"Yub yub, commander." -Various Lt.Kettch persoanes

Xizor
Thanks for the info. A Xizor pic would be awesome though.smile

Swirly Girl
Yeah, they made a new banner a while back.

overlord
I think I've just fallen in love with swirly girl.
How can a woman act more retarded than me?

Mišt
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Yeah, they made a new banner a while back.

Yeah this convo also ended a while back. Like 5 and a half years back. Idiot.

Master Fox
lol

overlord
This couldn't be a joke of course, everybody is always dead serious on the internet.

Master Fox
sarcasm?

Jonathan Mark
WTF?

Master Fox
I was asking him if he was being sarcastic with that remark.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Master Fox
I was asking him if he was being sarcastic with that remark.
No I mean this thread...

Master Fox
Twirly bumped it.

Swirly Girl
You whiny, hypocritical toady! You excrement!

Master Fox
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
You whiny, hypocritical toady! You excrement!

lol wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.