Hungry Galactus vs Voltron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/215320-158490-galactus_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6130/324107-24714-voltron_super.jpg

ultimatethor
Blazing sword for the win

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor

Red Hulk
I don't know what Voltron can do, but I know what Galactus can...

Also, the Galactus in that pic wasn't hungry. Congratulations for throwing the whole thread off.

ultimatethor
In all seriousness, voltron has no chance against Galactus.

BruceSkywalker
In all seriousness, voltron has no chance against Galactus.

UKR
Galactus could just have a herald do this for him.

vansonbee
Originally posted by UKR
Galactus could just have a herald do this for him. or turn Voltron to a hearld with 5 mind sets lolz

Doctor-Alvis
English Voltron or Japanese Voltron? Because in the Japanese one he's like an angel or a god or a demon or was split into 5 parts by an angel or a god or a demon. Something like that...

Martian_mind
Voltron.

kidthor
Galatus with a casual wave of his hand

complexbrother
the question is how hungry because once a really hungry Galactus was (partically) defeated by Ghost Rider, and Thor .
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/galactus/issue1/gal1.jpg

ultimatethor
An extremely extremely weakened Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems and aporized a watcher in one blast. Voltron has no chance here.

vansonbee
An extremely extremely weakened Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems and aporized a watcher in one blast. Voltron has no chance here. Galactus tries to avoid that smile energy/time too important.

Thor would just defeat Voltron as well.

Avlon
Voltron would need a hell of a power up to even mess with Surfer, nevermind Galactus.

I certainly believe that Voltron could make Galan feel some pain due to his mystical powers...I just dont see his durability lasting very long at all against galans blasts.

zeel
Originally posted by Avlon
Voltron would need a hell of a power up to even mess with Surfer, nevermind Galactus.

I certainly believe that Voltron could make Galan feel some pain due to his mystical powers...I just dont see his durability lasting very long at all against galans blasts.

ya i dont see voltron even getting past SS.

SS alone fart's him outta existance this thread is spite.

Mindset
Originally posted by complexbrother
the question is how hungry because once a really hungry Galactus was (partically) defeated by Ghost Rider, and Thor .
When was this?

Bouboumaster
Galactus make him like as foolish as Ultron in the Secret War.

Lord Prime

MightyEInherjar
An extremely extremely weakened Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems and aporized a watcher in one blast. Voltron has no chance here.
C'mon, he wasn't that weakened, he had just absorbed a whole ship full of power cosmic.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
C'mon, he wasn't that weakened, he had just absorbed a whole ship full of power cosmic.

Im not sure about that. Did he actually absorb the energy in the ship? I cant recall seeing thathe absorbed the cosmic energy in the ship or anything similar. iirc all he did was break free from his restraints and then fire away.

Red Hulk
Weakened Galactus (by weakened, I mean being fed a minuscule amount of energy required to keep him alive) did though basically one shot kill two heralds (Stardust survived because of it being energy) and a planet.
One shot at least 8-9 Nova's.
Dominated a Sphinx was was able to make everyone who opposed him look like shit (as well as first appearance Terrax, the one who was using his own body, and not a host).
Beat Ego, and stalemated him another time.
Stalemate In-Betweener.

Etc.

Oh, and he threw a train.

Silent Guardian
is this serious?1 Galactus hands down

Bouboumaster
No ****in' robot nor transformers would do jack to Galactus.

MightyEInherjar
Im not sure about that. Did he actually absorb the energy in the ship? I cant recall seeing thathe absorbed the cosmic energy in the ship or anything similar. iirc all he did was break free from his restraints and then fire away.
The art would seem to suggest he was absorbing it. All the capsules were exploding and floating all around him, etc.

Utrigita
Lets say that you have been held captive in a desert and received nothing but a tablespoon of water each day, and then at the 30th day (were you have received 30 tablespoons of water) breaks free and manages to shallow down 2-3 Gallons of water. Would you be restored back to your old Strength by that? Imo No and imo the same applies for Galactus, also this is further supported by Galactus conversation with Stardust that Galactus in no way is restored to his previous strength, Galactus is in great need of Planets and requires two Heralds to locate them, and the Annihilation Creature left him little nourish, possible a hint to how much the capsules actually contained.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.