Best Pixar Movie!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Just want to know what you think is the best Pixar movie made?

ragesRemorse
The rat movie or WallE, although, Toy Story 2 is a great one too. I voted for the rat though.

Master Crimzon
Ratatouille is the name.

With the exception of Bug's Life, I feel that they are all great movies. So I'm going to vote for all of them.

MildPossession
Ratatouille for me. The Incredibles second, WALL.E third and Finding Nemo. The others I am not too fussed about from Pixar.

SnakeEyes
Ratatouille/Cars/A Bug's Life are my least favorite. Didn't like Nemo too much either, come to think of it.

For me it'd either be Wall-E or Toy Story. The Incredibles was great as well.

Prince Nauj
Finding Nemo Duh! You dont even have it on the poll, dumb!!

moviebuff1084
The Rat was dumb, Finding Nemo you really need in the pole, and I'm gonna say a tie for me between, Wall - E, and Toy Story.

Impediment
I'm partial to The Incredibles, myself.

T.M
Toy Story and The Incredibles for me.

Wil7
Shit, I just noticed I don't have Finding Nemo. Darn it!!! I thought I put it on there but obviously I didn't.

My Rankings:
Wall-E
Ratatouille
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Monsters Inc.
Toy Story 2
Toy Story
Bugs Life

BackFire
Wall-E because of it's creativity and unique way of storytelling, particularly through the first half. I mean, how many movies have a genuine and moving love story while having the two main characters barely utter an actual word. Everything was communicated through tone of the noises Wall-E and Eve made, and it was more moving than most 'real' romances.

Monsters Inc is second for me. I love the relationship between Boo and Sulley, it is extremely poignant. The ending is extraordinarily touching.

Wil7
Originally posted by BackFire
Monsters Inc is second for me. I love the relationship between Boo and Sulley is extremely poignant. The ending is extraordinarily touching.

The end was touching, and I loved the ending. Sulley and Boo meeting after such a long time,cry, how touching.

movie_freak
I'm glad you didnt put Cars in the poll..that movie was dissapointing

Wil7
Originally posted by movie_freak
I'm glad you didnt put Cars in the poll..that movie was dissapointing

That is the only Pixar movie out on DVD that I haven't seen, so I didn't put it. What is it about?

Impediment
Fixed the poll to include all Pixar movies to date.

Wil7
Thanks Impediment.

celestialdemon
I'd say Ratatouille is my favorite, followed by Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Wall-E.

BlazingBarrells
Gonna have to go with......wait for it......iduhno. I like all of em. I was probably most entertained with The Incredibles, and Toy Story will always have a special little section in my heart. Pixar flicks are always great. Anyone seen the teaser for "Up"? Looks hilarious.

Wil7
I heard about it, but haven't seen the teaser yet.

BlazingBarrells
Yeah if you get a chance, check it out....seems like it has an odd story, but still looks like a Pixar flick.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by T.M
Toy Story and The Incredibles for me. Agreed. Didn't caree for Finding Nemo.

Wei Phoenix
Incredibles.

Wil7
Originally posted by BlazingBarrells
Yeah if you get a chance, check it out....seems like it has an odd story, but still looks like a Pixar flick.

What's it about?

Chewy07
The Incredibles for me.

Master Crimzon
I'm kinda surprised by how popular the Incredibles is. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome movie, but I really wasn't expecting it to be that popular.

Strangelove
I'm torn between WALL-E and The Incredibles. Put a gun to my head and I'd probably say the former.

MildPossession
How can you Finding Nemo haters not like the Surfer Turtles!!

Wil7
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Agreed. Didn't caree for Finding Nemo.

I liked Finding Nemo

Wil Deidara
Toy Story 3 in the makings.

Impediment
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
I'm kinda surprised by how popular the Incredibles is. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome movie, but I really wasn't expecting it to be that popular.

The Incredibles made more money than the Fantastic Four movie. yes

Personally, it's one of my all time favorites, regardless of being an animated film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.