Jann Lee vs Iori Yagami: The (Grudge) Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
In their last encounter, Iori Yagami won the match.

Not by his own skill, but by Jann crashing-and-burning Peter Sellers-style when he missed a flying kick (cue the hilarious slow-mo effects) and crashed into the deejay booth.

Iori looked at the dazed bouncer. "Baka," he muttered as he left the scene. When Jann cones to, he promises to get his revenge.

A year passed and Iori has reopened his club (which is surprisingly named the Crescent Moon) and has reorganized his band. Jann Lee finds out through Leifang that Iori is in Tokyo.

When Jann enters the Crescent Moon, he sees Iori on stage, working the audience into a frenzy with his J-rock version of Chris Cornell's 'You Know My Name.'

Once the song is over, Jann voices his challenge. Iori accepts, since he did not win by his own skill.

The dance floor clears as Iori and Jann face off.

Sado22
"asobi wa owari-da! nake! sakebe! shoushite.....SHI-NE!!!"

hit the road Jann
don't come back
no more no more no more no more
hit the road Jann
don't come back no more!

Kirikaze Fuuma
Jann Lee still loses.

"remember me when you look at the moon".

Sado22
fixed shifty

GenomeFrozener
Iori stomps and laughs.

K8ZGM8
Lee knocked out a dino that was about 20-30 feet tall and busts trees like Feng (Tekken), so those speak for his strength, but I'm sure Iori's way over his league in spite of that.

Man of Violence
This is tougher than alot of peeps think...Jan blew up a tree wit a punch, that's pretty damn strong or at least he can focus his chi to expert levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.