Hercules Vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
who wins?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by namorsubby
who wins?
what version of aquaman? water hand or no?

namorsubby
orin. waterhand.

i would never place arthur in this match. that's just pure spite.lol

BlackZero30x
orin. waterhand.

i would never place arthur in this match. that's just pure spite.lol

lol yea i was just making sure....welp his water hand allows him to never dehydrate so im not soo sure...and it amplifies all of his powers so telepathy would be his only reliance but in h2h i dont think he would quite make it

namorsubby
i think it all depends on what how his telepathy fares against herc. physically imposing himself upon herc is most likely out of the question.

BlackZero30x
i think it all depends on what how his telepathy fares against herc. physically imposing himself upon herc is most likely out of the question.

yea i do agree, i don't know how well his telepathy would work on him but id say it would have to do something because i don't think iv ever seen herc against telepahty

namorsubby
me neither. i'd imagine he'd have some resistance though. orin could definitely evade him for some time as well.

comicfan11
Aquaman using speed telepathy and magic can certainly take Herc.

And I think he could take him physically also.

He is faster.
He has taken blows that KOed Orion, dropped from verry tall buildings and taken punches from an enraged WW (and this was before the Water Hand)
And he has beaten out of water a character that has Hercules strength (Olympian)

But yeah speed and telepathy is his safe bet.

Bouboumaster
Hercules.

namorsubby
bump

Warlord
Herc

Eternal Idol
Hercules ftw.

tkitna
Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.