The Box Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
Many years ago, there was an all powerful creature, that being perfect in everyway, not even God would destroy it. Instead, the creature was placed inside of a box, that sealed it, and a large portion of the area in time. After many years of Bad Karma building from all different sources, the creature, or Firstborn, would channel the energy and attempt to leave the box. This has happened six times before, and was successfully closed each time. This time however, the dangers are greater than had ever been seen. A Dark Army has risen to free the Firstborn and destroy the human rule of the world. To remedy this, a crack team with Paranormal abilities was sent to find a way to close the box, before it was too late.

You will be one of these elite soldiers, on either Alpha or Omege team. Your job is to find any way to close the box that you can, and to stop the Firstborn from rising and destroy all that mankind has ever known. There are five time slices suspended in the cube, and you must find a way to reach the next one, and ultimately to reach the chamber of the first born. You will start out on the way to the fabled lost city of Al Khali.

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Build:
Powers:
Weaponry:
History:
Bio:

Name: Xavier Jones
Weight: 230 lbs
Height: 6'2"
Build: Muscular
Powers: Astral Projection
Weaponry: HKG36C assault rifle with an XM26 semi-automatic mounted shotgun.
History: Jones worked at a desk job for the army, until his powers started to manifest within him.
Bio: Little is known about Jones, and he seems to like it that way. Second in command, Xavier Jones is more of a bookworm than a fighting man, having spent most of his career at the DOW in an office before recently joining the combat division. He is skilled in astral projection and empathy, and the Jericho Squad look to him as some kind of enforcer, seen at one point after some team infighting, when he is ordered to "arrest that man."

DangerousBeauty
Name: Yitta Acadia (aka: Light)
Powers:Bone manipulation (Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.)
Weaponry: F2000 Tactical Assault Rifle
History: will do later
Bio: later

Blockhead

DangerousBeauty
History: Yitta, now Lieutenant of Omega squad, was first brought in as a volunteer for a military experiment. Since the military was loosing so many men due to bone fractions, they used her as a prototype for a new surgery. Now she is able to mold her bones, or repair them, to use as she pleases. Of course there are some side effects, (like pain, or getting stuck in what ever position she is in.) but they only last for a short time. Now, using her ability, she has moved up quickly in rank.

Bio: She's calm, but quick to anger. and yeah... thats all i know about her right now.

Lycanthrope
Name: Designation,Archon-2112, Nickname "Kagatora" (BlackTiger)

Weight:220lbs

Height:6'

Build:Athletic,Muscular from years of training with Delta Force.

Powers: Manipulate Muscle density which increases strength 5 times that of a human.

Weapons: 2 Saito Kiomasa made Katana's, 2 Hicap Match target weight H&K USP45's,vest full of clips.

History:Born in an American Lab. post WWII Japan (1948) a product of genetic manipulation, (Project Archon) . With an enhanced adrenal gland that when controlled gives super human strength and makes muscle density 5 times that of a normal human. Impenetrable to anything less than .50 cal AP. with this manipulation ,as a byproduct, I age at a much slower rate which makes me appear in my early 20's but i have the wisdom of a 50yo. Being brought up in Japan I am an expert in martial Arts. Taught by Minimoto Musashi's school of Bushido,Aikido,Shinsengume. Was recruited by Delta force and trained as a Weapons expert.Proficient in all modern weapons and Know 7 languages. Being raised with Bushido philosophies i prefer to use Blade weapons .

Blockhead
Is this going to be like the actual story in game? Are all the other team members present?

Mando' Ade
Name: heath richards
Weight: 178 lbs
Height: 6'3"
Build: thin, poorly built, little muscle, gray eyes, black hair. wears simple jumpsuit with light armor and ghillie suit cover.
Powers: radioactivity
Weaponry: focusing glove. used to focus his energy into blasts. ak 47 with longer barrel, acog scope and burst fire.
History: has amnesia
Bio: jumpy, has ADD

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Name: Designation,Archon-2112, Nickname "Kagatora" (BlackTiger)

Weight:220lbs

Height:6'

Build:Athletic,Muscular from years of training with Delta Force.

Powers: Manipulate Muscle density which increases strength 5 times that of a human.

Weapons: 2 Saito Kiomasa made Katana's, 2 Hicap Match target weight H&K USP45's,vest full of clips.

History:Born in an American Lab. post WWII Japan (1948) a product of genetic manipulation, (Project Archon) . With an enhanced adrenal gland that when controlled gives super human strength and makes muscle density 5 times that of a normal human. Impenetrable to anything less than .50 cal AP. with this manipulation ,as a byproduct, I age at a much slower rate which makes me appear in my early 20's but i have the wisdom of a 50yo. Being brought up in Japan I am an expert in martial Arts. Taught by Minimoto Musashi's school of Bushido,Aikido,Shinsengume. Was recruited by Delta force and trained as a Weapons expert.Proficient in all modern weapons and Know 7 languages. Being raised with Bushido philosophies i prefer to use Blade weapons .

For the record, I forgot to mention the H&K USP45's are Fully Automatic pistols.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.