Classic Infinity Man/Classic Takion/Classic Darkseid Vs Dp Tyrant/Mangog/Atum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
Who takes it?

Nihilist
atum as in demongorge?

Classic NES
Yup.

Enyalus
I think Atum tips the scales in favor of team two. But I'm not entirely sure.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Atum tips the scales in favor of team two. But I'm not entirely sure.

me too,he did chase off/kill alot of the elder gods,but his last showing was a joke

iceman24567
Leaning towards team 2.

Galan007
I'm leaning toward team 1. Tough call though.

vlaaad12345
Classic darkseids oe transports everyone on team 2 to oblivion.

Nihilist
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Classic darkseids oe transports everyone on team 2 to oblivion. you think ds solos

guy222
team two

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Nihilist
you think ds solos
With infinity man and takion running interference so he can oe them...yes,Classic darkseids OE was the true wipeout effect utter annihilation,darkseid has created a being that is 12x stronger than pc superboy...pc superman says its insane to fight him he was a monster back in the day.

Nihilist
With infinity man and takion running interference so he can oe them...yes,Classic darkseids OE was the true wipeout effect utter annihilation,darkseid has created a being that is 12x stronger than superboy...pc superman says its insane to fight him he was a monster back in the day. what is classic ds?

not that pc stuff,because he wasnt effected by it.

vlaaad12345
Anything before the crisis obviously,darkseid was THE man those days pretty much,he ***** slapped precrisis superman like he was his women,he dissembled infinity man and throw him into a limbo out of creation without much effort,he created beings that can give the precrisis legion of superheroes a beating,he was just a beast those days,and I like I said his OE wasn't weaksauce like now...it really was the total wipeout effect if your hit and your bellow like abstract...goodbye.

Harbinger
Classic Darkseid's Omega Effect FTW.

guy222
bumprav

Enyalus
shrug Team One are still gods. Classic Demogorge = god eater extraordinare.

Team Two.

vlaaad12345
Gunna be a little hard to eat gods when your transported to oblivion.

Enyalus
Gunna be a little hard to eat gods when your transported to oblivion.
Unless it fails. And if there's one thing that's been proven throughout 35+ years of comic history, its that:

Darkseid = Fail.

biscuits

iceman24567
We are using classic Atum?

vlaaad12345
Unless it fails. And if there's one thing that's been proven throughout 35+ years of comic history, its that:

Darkseid = Fail.

biscuits
It always that damn S-Shield sad

KuRuPT Thanosi
there is no one who can deal with dp tyrant or atum. either one of the beat any member of team one, one v one. all this talk of ds dreaded oe and how that gives him the one.... so since there is all this evidence please give me all the names of people he erased at the same level or above dp tyrant or atum?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm leaning toward team 1. Tough call though.

why? how do u see this fight playing out galan

Enyalus
Happily, I've finally read v1 of the New Gods. Sadly, I only recall issue 9 and later, when Darkseid's got the ALE and is building all those funky machines to fudge with The Source.

Sorry, Kurupt. Time to re-read I guess. sad

KuRuPT Thanosi
Happily, I've finally read v1 of the New Gods. Sadly, I only recall issue 9 and later, when Darkseid's got the ALE and is building all those funky machines to fudge with The Source.

Sorry, Kurupt. Time to re-read I guess. sad

Your funny Eny :-) . Well I'm hoping since there is all this evidence that convinces people that DS dreaded OE would work on Tyrant or Atum, I will then see a list of equal or higher people its worked on...

vlaaad12345
Easily defeated classic infinity man who was a couple notches above pc superman.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Easily defeated classic infinity man who was a couple notches above pc superman.

Yet it never worked on Superman? Second did he OE IM and erase him or defeat him? Secondly, I don't feel IM is on DP Tyrant level or Atum for that matter and certainly not above. Again, simple since many peole say OE for the ftw and he'll just erase said team. Then there should be no problem listing all the people DS defeated at their level or above by erasing them. Simple

iceman24567
Still leaning towards team two Takion is the weaklink.

Nihilist
Still team 2,Atum has a feast.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet it never worked on Superman? Second did he OE IM and erase him or defeat him? Secondly, I don't feel IM is on DP Tyrant level or Atum for that matter and certainly not above. Again, simple since many peole say OE for the ftw and he'll just erase said team. Then there should be no problem listing all the people DS defeated at their level or above by erasing them. Simple
Classic darkseids OE used to work on superman even an amped pc superman...that crap didn't start happening till post crisis,he sealed IM then broke apart the souls powering infinity man and then banished him into a inescapable limbo universe,classic IM is more then on the level of DP tyrant his powers used to basically be do the impossible,the whole point of his OE back in the pc days was that it was oblivion itself you were just erased if darkseid wanted you to be.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Classic darkseids OE used to work on superman even an amped pc superman...that crap didn't start happening till post crisis,he sealed IM then broke apart the souls powering infinity man and then banished him into a inescapable limbo universe,classic IM is more then on the level of DP tyrant his powers used to basically be do the impossible,the whole point of his OE back in the pc days was that it was oblivion itself you were just erased if darkseid wanted you to be.

Yet examples of him one shoting people (on the level of team 2) and erasing them aren't anywhere to be found are they? That is my point. Ds OE never erased Superman so I'm not sure what you meant by it worked on Superman. Again, I'm waiting for the one shot and erase list.... Problem is like usual they names just don't add up....

vlaaad12345
He never tried to erase superman he did however easily send a amped superman to the time and place of his choosing if he wanted to erase him he could have,the OE transports the victim to oblivion thats what it used to do they cease to exist if he can effect people far above pc superman then there is no reason he can't effect the people in this match,even new gods not on the level of orion can project the magnetic repulsive flow of a 100 galaxies and DS was basically the strongest new god back in the day.

KuRuPT Thanosi
AGAIN.... who are these people far above PC supes that he one shot and sent to oblivion? Who? This isn't a tough question to answer. There should be a whole list of people he sent there that are on the level of team two since people are saying team one wins via OE. You ASSUME he could've erased superman but have nothing to back up that claim. He didn't is all we know and since then he's tried and supes has tanked it.

TricksterPriest
If the OE ports you somewhere or BFRs you, YOU'RE DEAD. Darkseid chose to teleport you, but he could easily have just left you erased. Superman has been ported, end of story.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If the OE ports you somewhere or BFRs you, YOU'RE DEAD. Darkseid chose to teleport you, but he could easily have just left you erased. Superman has been ported, end of story.

haha exactly my point. No significant list at all with anybody on the level of DP Tyrant or Atum lol. OE for the fail...

iceman24567
I'm going with an even split.

vlaaad12345
haha exactly my point. No significant list at all with anybody on the level of DP Tyrant or Atum lol. OE for the fail...
Amped pc superman,classic infinity man who>>>>pc kryptonian,indirect attack ****ed up the anti-monitor who had just absorbed all the energy in the anti-monitor universe,but since you want to keep being retarded team one combines themselves like we know gods from dc can and they completelly sodomize team 2 with utter ease.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again amped PC supes was never erased. You have no proof at all DS could've done so. IM also wasn't one shot and erased as well. You have NOBODY that compares to the people on this list. OE for the fail... Since you want to be stupid... Atum solos team one.

Galan007
classic infinity man owned beings > pre-crisis superman, beaten classic mantis, shrugged of anti-matter blasts, etc, etc. and darkseid owned infinity man on a few occasions. easily.

TricksterPriest
Infinity Man is very powerful. But in his entire history, he's never beaten his older brother. That speaks quite abit about DS's power.

As for Tyrant, his best showing is bitching a bunch of mid heralds and one high herald. And stalemating Thanos. The Galactus showing had extenuating circumstances.

Kurupt: Jesus christ......facepalm If Darkseid teleports you with the OE, he had you at his mercy and let you go. The teleport works by ERASING THE TARGET, and then rematerializing them elsewhere, or elsewhen.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Still leaning towards team two Takion is the weaklink.
laughing out loud Yeah, I was gonna say, "WTF is a 'Classic' Takion?"

Infinity Man is very powerful. But in his entire history, he's never beaten his older brother. That speaks quite abit about DS's power.
He definitely looked like he had the edge in Superman: Confidential where he casually blocked and redirected Darkseid's OB with one hand, forcing DS to run off.

iceman24567
No such thing I suppose I was just going to leave it alone eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
classic infinity man owned beings > pre-crisis superman, beaten classic mantis, shrugged of anti-matter blasts, etc, etc. and darkseid owned infinity man on a few occasions. easily.

Yes but people are claiming... DS one shots Team 2 with the OE ftw and call DS has erased beings before and thus it should be no issue for him here. So, what I was asking for and what really doesn't exist is this extensive list of any kinda with DS doing this to being on DP Tyrant or Atum level. It doesn't exist... yet people are so quick to give DS the win by one shotting people and erasing them. I thought we go by on panel proof and such a tactic working consistently. In this case DS doesn't have the feats of doing this to beings as Team Two on any consistent basis and really at all. He didn't even do it to infinity man or mantis. He beat them but didn't one shot them and erase them. So, where is the evidence to back up this erase and one shot claim?

KuRuPT Thanosi

As for Tyrant, his best showing is bitching a bunch of mid heralds and one high herald. And stalemating Thanos. The Galactus showing had extenuating circumstances.

Kurupt: Jesus christ......facepalm If Darkseid teleports you with the OE, he had you at his mercy and let you go. The teleport works by ERASING THE TARGET, and then rematerializing them elsewhere, or elsewhen.

Trick just admit there is NO list of people DS has one shot and erased that are on the level of Dp Tyrant or Atum... It doesn't exist on panel and thus people saying he one shots these guys is ludicris. So, again how can people claim DS can do this so easily when on panel proof doesn't support that claim. If you have people he's one shot and erased on the level of Team two please start naming them.

nicamarvin
why is Mangog here?? I know he is a beast but, not much of a use here, but a RKT its a wiser choise...anyways classic ATUM solos.........

iceman24567
Its not classic Atum unless stated so stop saying he solos.

Galan007
In this case DS doesn't have the feats of doing this to beings as Team Two on any consistent basis and really at all. He didn't even do it to infinity man or mantis. He beat them but didn't one shot them and erase them. So, where is the evidence to back up this erase and one shot claim? i think you might be mixing up current darkseid, with classic darkseid classic darkseid used to one-shot characters on a very consistent basis with the OE.

among a number of things, he's used the OE to:
hurt spectre.
'erase' lobo in one of his own mini-series'.
one-shot infinity man on more than one occasion.
pwn the entire legion.
etc, etc.

and as you know darkseid has also used the OE to BFR his victims - on occasion he's even BFR'd them to various dimensions/points in time.

anyhow, never once have i seen classic darkseid's omega energies fail because his opponent was 'too powerful'. that said, there's no reason to assume they'd fail here, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.