Prime sentinals vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
whats the most least powerful being that can take the most powerful version of a prime sentinel the majority.

snoopdogg
Wolverine.

Red Hulk
Wolverine?

Galactus?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine.
I disagree. I think thats very unlikly. Logan lose the vast majority in my opinion.

snoopdogg
Logan has healed from nothing hasn't he?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
whats the most least powerful being that can take the most powerful version of a prime sentinel the majority. whats a prime sentinel and how powerful is it?

Battlehammer
Logan has healed from nothing hasn't he?
not from nothing, and he can still be KOed.

I know what your trying to do and it not amusing or clever.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
whats a prime sentinel and how powerful is it?
.......and you say you have read wolverien and x-men........

snoopdogg
not from nothing, and he can still be KOed.

I know what your trying to do and it not amusing or clever. So you don't think Logan can beat a Prime Sentinel?

Battlehammer
So you don't think Logan can beat a Prime Sentinel?
the most powerful version the majority by him self? not likly. Colossus got punch by one and sent flying.......they can fly........have powerful range attacks..........super effiecent healing abilities ect.

snoopdogg
the most powerful version the majority by him self? not likly. Colossus got punch by one and sent flying.......they can fly........have powerful range attacks..........super effiecent healing abilities ect. I remember Colossus sending one packing with a punch.

Starscream M
.......and you say you have read wolverien and x-men........ I never said I followed them...I've read some issues

Red Hulk
Iceman... as I seem to recall him doing it before.

Battlehammer
I remember Colossus sending one packing with a punch.
really becuase I remebr differently......colossus swang and missed and then got sent flying

snoopdogg
really becuase I remebr differently......colossus swang and missed and then got sent flying What issue? The issue I read was X-Men annual 2000 or so.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I never said I followed them...I've read some issues
actaully you said you fallowed wolverine ...........

Red Hulk
actaully you said you fallowed wolverine ........... He/she/it says a lot of things. It's a liar... who cares?

Starscream M
actaully you said you fallowed wolverine ........... you're either lying or you have a bad memory...or both. I never said I followed Wolverine, only that I read some of his origins series. but believe what you want.

snoopdogg
really becuase I remebr differently......colossus swang and missed and then got sent flying Yea, I remembered differently. But I think Logan can get some wins here.

Battlehammer
What issue? The issue I read was X-Men annual 2000 or so.
I don't have the cover due to it being a trade a found while back and it never had a cover.

however it called the MUTIE.DEAD written by Chris claremont.

and I believe it is x=-men annual 2000.

and colossus is the one who goes flying not the sentinal.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Red Hulk
He/she/it says a lot of things. It's a liar... who cares?
very true.

Battlehammer
Yea, I remembered differently. But I think Logan can get some wins here.

there pritty beastly. I mean they took colossus out of the fight right off the battle and the other x-men got stompped on. night crawler could not even hurt them and wolverine needed aid in order to take a single one out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.