Gog vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
The Kingdom Gog against Day of Vengeance Spectre. Who takes it?

Red Hulk
My penis in your mouth.

No biting.

iceman24567
Hmmm Gog can totally like bfr the Spectre Force

Enyalus
Originally posted by Red Hulk
My penis in your mouth.

Bring it on, sweet thang.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Enyalus
Bring it on, sweet thang. I'm going to make your mouth a sticky disaster.

Enyalus
I'm going to make your mouth a sticky disaster.

Can you do a little anal rape with Galen first? I really like that taste.

Red Hulk
Can you do a little anal rape with Galen first? I really like that taste. No.

Galen's ghey... not my style. No homo.

Enyalus
No.

Galen's ghey... not my style. No homo.

I'm crushed.

...How about Galan? He's sexy.

Red Hulk
I'm crushed.

...How about Galan? He's sexy. I don't know what he looks like. If it's anything like his sigs, then you got a deal sir.

Enyalus
I don't know what he looks like. If it's anything like his sigs, then you got a deal sir.

I'll be waiting. But I'm only paying you 15, not 20. And be sure to wear the pink used jock strap.

No homo.

Red Hulk
I'll be waiting. But I'm only paying you 15, not 20. And be sure to wear the pink used jock strap.

No homo. My love don't cost a thing. What for? My cock is only going in your mouth, and imma bounce.

Lucky you said that, because you would have lost a mouthful otherwise.

Enyalus
I don't even have a halfassed retort for that one.

I blame the time. My brain shuts down at 10:30 and doesn't wake up 'til noon. Makes morning classes a beotch.

Red Hulk
I don't even have a halfassed retort for that one.

I blame the time. My brain shuts down at 10:30 and doesn't wake up 'til noon. Makes morning classes a beotch. You blew it.

Or rather, I did with help from your excellent way with words.

Mindset
fairies

Enyalus
You blew it.

Or rather, I did with help from your excellent way with words.

That was that taste...? Oh, ugh. Dark-Jaxx has more flavor.

Red Hulk
That was that taste...? Oh, ugh. Dark-Jaxx has more flavor. Wasn't mine. That ended up in the toilet.

What were you doing, homo?

UKR
Maybe you 'mos would like to rent a room somewhere so everyone else can get on with the thread.

quanchi112
Spectre wins.

Galan007
I don't know what he looks like. If it's anything like his sigs, then you got a deal sir. droolio

batdude123
My penis in your mouth.

No biting.

I can't promise anything.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by quanchi112
Spectre wins.

Silent Guardian
well I was going to reply sooner but I was simply mesmerized by the first couple of posts. That being said, there is no way to tell. This depends on the writers. Specters power level and strength is to inconsistence to judge.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
well I was going to reply sooner but I was simply mesmerized by the first couple of posts. That being said, there is no way to tell. This depends on the writers. Specters power level and strength is to inconsistence to judge. Not in the dov arc.

xJLxKing
Spectre is the Judgement of the presence(something like a god to DC) . If he is order by the Presence, then he is unstopable. Nobody can stop him, except the Presence.

psycho gundam
Can you do a little anal rape with Galen first? I really like that taste. sick and profiled.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Spectre is the Judgement of the presence(something like a god to DC) . If he is order by the Presence, then he is unstopable. Nobody can stop him, except the Presence. Where are you getting he is unstoppable from? Any scans to back up this claim.

xJLxKing
Where are you getting he is unstoppable from? Any scans to back up this claim. He delivers judgement. Nothing can stop him. You can kill him but he just comes back to life. Just like when he fought Shazam. Shazam killed him(good job), but he came back to life. He was sent by the Presence to Stop (PC) Superman from reaching Heaven. He even admited it there that his back up by heaven!!

quanchi112
He delivers judgement. Nothing can stop him. You can kill him but he just comes back to life. Just like when he fought Shazam. Shazam killed him(good job), but he came back to life. He was sent by the Presence to Stop (PC) Superman from reaching Heaven. He even admited it there that his back up by heaven!! Ok,you cant kill Doomsday either but that doesnt mean he cant lose here. Both can.

I dont think that Shazam killed him. He just hurt him badly.

Spectre has lost before and will lose again. He couldnt do athing to Libra by the way.

kevdude
Ok,you cant kill Doomsday either but that doesnt mean he cant lose here. Both can.

Spectre has lost before and will lose again. He couldnt do athing to Libra by the way.

And why is that Quan?? The Voice didn't let him take Libra..

xJLxKing
Ok,you cant kill Doomsday either but that doesnt mean he cant lose here. Both can.

What? You totally misunderstood what I said. I said IF HE IS ORDERED. In most occasions he doesn't get ordered, but when he is ordered by the presence, he is unstopable, he can do whatever he want. It's like he is powered by the presence.

quanchi112
What? You totally misunderstood what I said. I said IF HE IS ORDERED. In most occasions he doesn't get ordered, but when he is ordered by the presence, he is unstopable, he can do whatever he want. It's like he is powered by the presence. When has the presence ordered him to?

xJLxKing
When has the presence ordered him to?
I don't remember a lot, but some are
-In KC, he delivers Judgement when he says by the people who are above me.
-Stoping Superman from reaching a place where no living thing has seen(heave)

There are a few more, but I can't remember.

quanchi112
I don't remember a lot, but some are
-In KC, he delivers Judgement when he says by the people who are above me.
-Stoping Superman from reaching a place where no living thing has seen(heave)

There are a few more, but I can't remember. Thats it? I would think he would be able to stop the Am on his own but he didnt.

He is far from unstoppable. Thats Spectre hype.

Enyalus
This is all moot, xJLx. I specified the versions specifically so people would understand each character's power level.

Pick who impressed you the most and be done with it.

xJLxKing
Thats it? I would think he would be able to stop the Am on his own but he didnt.

He is far from unstoppable. Thats Spectre hype.
Am? And yes he is unstopable til proven wrong. Just like LT, he was said to be second to only god until Thanos came with the HOTU. So till something comes up, Spectre when ordered/powered by god is probably unstopable.

.....Okay i will find out stuff about DOV Spectre.

quanchi112
Am? And yes he is unstopable til proven wrong. Just like LT, he was said to be second to only god until Thanos came with the HOTU. So till something comes up, Spectre when ordered/powered by god is probably unstopable.

He was stopped by the Am. There.

Your just speculating which I thought.

xJLxKing
He was stopped by the Am. There.

Your just speculating which I thought.
Like I said, if he is back up by Presence.

Badabing
What the f**k? People warned. Thread closed. blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.