Orion/Wonder woman vs Silver surfer/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
no pis/cis

no bfr

which side takes it?

Classic NES
WW is the weakest link, Team 2.

guy222
team two

Raoul
team 2 imo...

ultimatethor
Team 2.

Silent Guardian
has to be team 2. You should have given Orion someone else to make the teams even

Bouboumaster
Team 2.

Change Wondie for Black Adam.

Sasaraixx
Team 2 just about every time.

Nihilist
lol, team 2 in a stomp

The Great Galen
Team 2 I'd say.

Bada's Palin
Team 1.

Deal.

Philosophía
Team 1.

Harbinger
I think Orion could, by himself, stalemate Thor or Surfer with his AF. However, I don't think Diana could. I'd take team two, for a healthy majority.

quanchi112

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
I think Orion could, by himself, stalemate Thor or Surfer with his AF. However, I don't think Diana could. I'd take team two, for a healthy majority.

Orion isn't stalemating Mr. Skyfather Thor.

Team Two every single time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Orion isn't stalemating Mr. Skyfather Thor.

Team Two every single time. It would be close. Thor has done nothing to suggest he is near Odin level. Thor does beat orion,but itd be one helluva scrap.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
It would be close. Thor has done nothing to suggest he is near Odin level. Thor does beat orion,but itd be one helluva scrap.

He kicked a Balder-empowered Destroyer's ass and caused thunderstorms across the planet.

(I guess the last isn't really a feat, lol)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
He kicked a Balder-empowered Destroyer's ass and caused thunderstorms across the planet.

(I guess the last isn't really a feat, lol) He also lost to Rulk. These guys are all in the same league. It would be silly to write Thor at or near King Thor's levels or Odin levels.

kevdude
Team 2, should have given Orion, Captian Marvel or BA like bou said.

guy222
team two ftw

Slaanesh
team 2

guy222
Norrin/Thor

Mshinu
Team 2 every time

Warlord
Diana seducces Thor and the 3 of theam beat Norin

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2.

Change Wondie for Black Adam.

And they still lose just as badly.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
And they still lose just as badly.

I disagree. They don't lose just as badly.

They just plain lose. stick out tongue

CIS-free Surfer is just plain unstoppable.

Kris Blaze
Team 2 kills.

leonidas
absolutely . . .

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
CIS-free Surfer is just plain unstoppable.

Which is why team 1 gets rocked regardless of whether it's WW or BA.

TricksterPriest
Team 1 is being lowballed. Thor is STILL a slug. And Diana is much faster. As is Orion. And nobody has answered as to how they stop the Astro-Force.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
Diana seducces Thor and the 3 of theam beat Norin laughing out loud Thor doesn't need any help to crush Norrin.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Team 1 is being lowballed. Thor is STILL a slug.

In your mind he is.

I don't think he is.

I have read Thor v1 and v2.

You have not.

Guess who's right Trick, guess.

xJLxKing
Team 2 win, but only because of WW being the weakest of the 4.

quanchi112
Team 1 is being lowballed. Thor is STILL a slug. And Diana is much faster. As is Orion. And nobody has answered as to how they stop the Astro-Force. You are overrating the astro force and have little knowledge of Thor. He is by far the most powerful character in this thread.

Both Surfer and Thor beat whoever they face for the majority. WW is the weak link.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2 win, but only because of WW being the weakest of the 4.

Bingo.

Darth Martin
Team 2 in a stomp?

xJLxKing
No, but Majority

TricksterPriest
You are overrating the astro force and have little knowledge of Thor. He is by far the most powerful character in this thread.

Both Surfer and Thor beat whoever they face for the majority. WW is the weak link.

You lowrate EVERYTHING DC. The Astro Force has feats on par with Mjolnir and a few better. Thor being the most powerful is arguable and there are arguments for 3 of the 4 people here.

Wondy's taken it to Superman several times and other foes. She won't go down that easily.

Kris: BS. You got nothing to prove he can fight Superman levelers at their level of speed. He's not fast AT ALL.

Kris Blaze
You lowrate EVERYTHING DC. The Astro Force has feats on par with Mjolnir and a few better. Thor being the most powerful is arguable and there are arguments for 3 of the 4 people here.

Kris: BS. You got nothing to prove he can fight Superman levelers at their level of speed. He's not fast AT ALL.

- A few better. Said feats certainly don't exist in his respect thread.

- No son, I'm afraid that is some BS. Just because you refuse to acknowledge them/haven't read a single comic, does not mean there is no proof.

Enyalus
I didn't even see the No CIS clause the first time I posted.

Team Two every time.

Sasaraixx

That statement makes no sense. If Thor and Surfer beat both WW and Orion regardless, how can you blame the loss on WW?

xJLxKing
That statement makes no sense. If Thor and Surfer beat both WW and Orion regardless, how can you blame the loss on WW?
That's Quan big grin

Sasaraixx
That's Quan big grin

May I hug you? Happy Dance

xJLxKing
May I hug you? Happy Dance
Yeah...wait what? OF COURSE NOT! Pervert!!

quanchi112
That statement makes no sense. If Thor and Surfer beat both WW and Orion regardless, how can you blame the loss on WW? Because she loses an overwhelming majority. Orion can at least hold his own while WW cannot.

Most agree that WW is the weak link here. Orion can physically take them both on though while WW cannot.

quanchi112
That's Quan big grin Says the guy who admittedly doesn't read marvel yet voices his opinion anyways.

xJLxKing
Because she loses an overwhelming majority. Orion can at least hold his own while WW cannot.

Most agree that WW is the weak link here. Orion can physically take them both on though while WW cannot.
Yes, she can. She is just as a good fight as Superman. Better reflexes. Good amount of experience, and has weapons. She'll kill SS if he fight her in a melee fight. She loses because she can't really fight them when they use all their powers. They are more versatile then her

xJLxKing
Says the guy who admittedly doesn't read marvel yet voices his opinion anyways.
I read Marvel just not every comic. Right not nothing interests me except GL.

quanchi112
Yes, she can. She is just as a good fight as Superman. Better reflexes. Good amount of experience, and has weapons. She'll kill SS if he fight her in a melee fight. She loses because she can't really fight them when they use all their powers. They are more versatile then her No, she has shown that the only way she can beat superman is by not facing him directly. He can easily snap her wrists and even ko'd her briefly with a punch.

No, she wouldn't. Surfer would easily own WW if the both went all out. Surfer has also proven he can throw down with the gamma friends.

With her on Orion's team it turns to a quick disadvantage.

Sasaraixx
Because she loses an overwhelming majority. Orion can at least hold his own while WW cannot.

Not what you said. Again, if Orion loses a majority to whoever he faces, it's of no consequence that Diana loses both her match-ups as well. And WW can hold her own. She will just lose. The same as Orion. And taking them on physically is not her problem. She's not versatile enough to score enough wins.

quanchi112
I read Marvel just not every comic. Right not nothing interests me except GL. No one reads every comic, but it does seem apparent you strongly favor dc.

Enyalus
Not what you said. Again, if Orion loses a majority to whoever he faces, it's of no consequence that Diana loses both her match-ups as well. And WW can hold her own. She will just lose. The same as Orion. And taking them on physically is not her problem. She's not versatile enough to score enough wins.

Yeah. That's true. Diana usually lasts a ridiculously long time. IMO, she's built for defense. She lasted longer against DD Wars DD than Orion did. She also lasted a while against Superman on multiple occasions. Lasted the longest against Amazo most recently, etc.

She's designed to drag out her fights. Orion would rush in and get WTFpwn'd like a noob.

Sasaraixx
Yes, she can. She is just as a good fight as Superman. Better reflexes. Good amount of experience, and has weapons. She'll kill SS if he fight her in a melee fight. She loses because she can't really fight them when they use all their powers. They are more versatile then her

Cosigned. Although, I think she's a better fighter than Clark but I agree overall. It's their powerset that outclasses her.

xJLxKing
No, she has shown that the only way she can beat superman is by not facing him directly. He can easily snap her wrists and even ko'd her briefly with a punch.

No, she wouldn't. Surfer would easily own WW if the both went all out. Surfer has also proven he can throw down with the gamma friends.

With her on Orion's team it turns to a quick disadvantage.
She can easily take Superman with her equipment. They are pretty much equals until Superman goes all out (using all his powers and not holding back). She'll kill SS in a H2h fight.

Enyalus
No one reads every comic,
Guy222 and Galan do. no expression

Sasaraixx
No, she has shown that the only way she can beat superman is by not facing him directly. He can easily snap her wrists and even ko'd her briefly with a punch.

And she "easily" hurt his ribs with one kick that laid him out for a while. Would you please stop bastardizing that fight sad

quanchi112
She can easily take Superman with her equipment. They are pretty much equals until Superman goes all out (using all his powers and not holding back). She'll kill SS in a H2h fight. No, she can't. I don't get where you are getting this from. I am not saying he can get her every time, but he without a doubt wins the majority against her. Physically she is too outclassed.Originally posted by Enyalus
Guy222 and Galan do. no expression Only the current ones I gather. No one reads them all. To read every comic out there you'd have to be worse than that wow nerd on south park. The one with no life.

quanchi112
And she "easily" hurt his ribs with one kick that laid him out for a while. Would you please stop bastardizing that fight sad I am not saying he can't be hurt by her, but not enough to put him down. One on one Supes owns her unless she resorts to trickery or gets lucky.

Enyalus
Only the current ones I gather. No one reads them all. To read every comic out there you'd have to be worse than that wow nerd on south park. The one with no life.
Guy222 > All Nerds, everywhere.

TricksterPriest
And how does her losing to Superman preclude her taking either of these two in CQC? Surfer would also get smacked by Superman in CQC.

Sasaraixx
I am not saying he can't be hurt by her, but not enough to put him down. One on one Supes owns her unless she resorts to trickery or gets lucky.

"Luck" and "trickery" . . .I've already argued with you about this and I'm not going to do it again.

It would be hard for her to KO him, but she could do it. It would be much easier for her to kill him.

quanchi112
I am not saying he can't be hurt by her, but not enough to put him down. One on one Supes owns her unless she resorts to trickery or gets lucky. The point is when they faced each other straight up Superman dominated her.

Sasaraixx
The point is when they faced each other straight up Superman dominated her.

You mean when he ambushed her from behind to start the fight? Your selective memory is most impressive. And I'm pretty sure that WW got the best of him at the end of their "straight up" fighting and that was AFTER her wrist was broken. Physically dominated? Not even close.

quanchi112
You mean when he ambushed her from behind to start the fight? Your selective memory is most impressive. And I'm pretty sure that WW got the best of him at the end of their "straight up" fighting and that was AFTER her wrist was broken. Physically dominated? Not even close. Hiding from him and attacking him while he is looking for you isn't exactly holding your own. The fight proves she can't take many blows from Superman when he isn't holding back. Yes, she was until she avoided him and fought smart.

Sasaraixx
Hiding from him and attacking him while he is looking for you isn't exactly holding your own. The fight proves she can't take many blows from Superman when he isn't holding back. Yes, she was until she avoided him and fought smart.

And attacking someone from behind when they aren't prepared is?

She can't take many blows? He wasn't able to put her down was he? (Oh and now all of a sudden Superman isn't holding back. Funny how that point changes depending on the argument you want to make.)

I didn't realize that fighting smart was a bad thing. I guess you like your heroes of the strong and dumb variety. I do not.

She sneaked up behind him (which was very impressive considering it's Superman we're talking about) and that is no worse than the way he began the fight.

And there was no avoiding involved when she laid him out momentarily. Again, please stop bastardizing this fight.

quanchi112
And attacking someone from behind when they aren't prepared is?

She can't take many blows? He wasn't able to put her down was he? (Oh and now all of a sudden Superman isn't holding back. Funny how that point changes depending on the argument you want to make.)

I didn't realize that fighting smart was a bad thing. I guess you like your heroes of the strong and dumb variety. I do not.

She sneaked up behind him (which was very impressive considering it's Superman we're talking about) and that is no worse than the way he began the fight.

And there was no avoiding involved when she laid him out momentarily. Again, please stop bastardizing this fight. No, she can't. What is it that you aren't getting?

When you are sneaking up behind your opponent because he blinded with rage that isn't something that is likely to happen in a reg forum fight. Just saying.

His mindset allowed her to do so. That's it. When she faced him straight up he broker ber bones and temporarily ko
d her.

Naija boy
WIth no CIS T2 stomps

Harbinger
Originally posted by Harbinger
I think Orion could, by himself, stalemate Thor or Surfer with his AF. However, I don't think Diana could. I'd take team two, for a healthy majority. Still this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.