Heroes and villains on this cover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
The Infinite Crisis Issue # 1 cover. Can someone identify all the characters on the pic? I have already identified some but cannot recognize all of them.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/Crisis1.png

I bought a t-shirt of the same exact picture. i just wanted to know the names of all the characters. i probably know their names but cannot recognize their faces. including the two faces behind superman

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e383/paulnewell/Infinite%20Crisis/IC1b.jpg

Raoul
i'd say the two behind superman are superboy (kon-el), and supergirl...

batman has nightwing and robin, wonder woman has donna troy and wonder girl...

to superman's right is gl kyle rayner and hawkman, to his left are hawkgirl and adam strange...

to the left of wonder woman are the omacs, and to the right of batman are bizarro, cheetah, zoom, doctor light, black adam, doctor polaris, deathstroke, psycho pirate and i think thats sinestro on the very right...

in the very centre is the spectre, i think...

sorry they arent in order, but i think thats them all...

and you really should have asked in the comic book questions thread... you'd have more luck in future...

Sup3rman1521
oh sorry about not putting it in the question thread. i made a new thread because i think that with its own individual thread, more people would contribute than perhaps afew in the question thread.

Raoul
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
oh sorry about not putting it in the question thread. i made a new thread because i think that with its own individual thread, more people would contribute than perhaps afew in the question thread.

that's fine, it's just that at least in the questions thread, you wouldn't run the risk that this thread does i.e. the danger of getting closed by a mod, which tends to happen to threads like this lol...

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Raoul
that's fine, it's just that at least in the questions thread, you wouldn't run the risk that this thread does i.e. the danger of getting closed by a mod, which tends to happen to threads like this lol... ah i gotcha. but i just thought it would give me more answers and opinions and thoughts by a new thread. But thank you! much thanks to you, i've matched the names of the people with the ones on the pic. thank you!

and to mods: sorry sad close if you would like. but before you close it, could you make sure if Raoul is right?

willRules
It's spot on yes

Raoul
woot

Scoobless
I concur.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.