Pre-Crisis Karate Kid Vs Team 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Not the wildstorm 7 or anything, but some of DC's and Marvel's best team up and try to take down PC Val.

Batman
Shang-Chi
Iron Fist
Richard Dragon
Batgirl
Daredevil
Bronze Tiger

Silent Guardian
okay honestly, as much as I would like to vote for Karate Kid, this is just unfair. You could take away three of those names and I think he would still lose.

cloud102
Really? Val has taken down a buch of foes who were said to be the deadliest of the universe. No problem. And PC Val has done well for a time in facing Fatal Five alone. I think it would be interesting.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by cloud102
Really? Val has taken down a buch of foes who were said to be the deadliest of the universe. No problem. And PC Val has done well for a time in facing Fatal Five alone. I think it would be interesting.

maybe. I use to think that to, but he did lose in a fight with Batman. That really disappointed me. However, I think this was like after infinite crisis or something. I don't really remember. But Val would need some serious luck, or an advantageous environment to win.

iceman24567
Well Val can fly huge advantage. Flying super kicks will knock all their heads off no expression

cloud102
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
maybe. I use to think that to, but he did lose in a fight with Batman. That really disappointed me. However, I think this was like after infinite crisis or something. I don't really remember. But Val would need some serious luck, or an advantageous environment to win.

He did NOT lose! Even Waid's Val kept up with Batman and had more blows. The one that fought Batman in Lightning Saga just came out of a coma and was brainwashed and STILL managed to take Batman's utility belt and give him a hernia. Then Batman needed Black Lightning to keep Val down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.