eBay Feedbacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG

Kosta
LOL at the last one.

Piggle Humsy
I'm actually doing this > laughcry

Mairuzu
some were funny

Ripper Jacc
These are... pretty entertaining... Are they for real, or did you just sit and think them up?

Mairuzu
someone made it up awebrow

Ripper Jacc
Figured as much. But in today's society... you can never tell...

Mairuzu
lol

Ripper Jacc
POSITIVE: If we were in prison, I'd protect you in the shower. A++++

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
POSITIVE: If we were in prison, I'd protect you in the shower. A++++ its supposed to be in context with buying something awebrow

Mairuzu
NEGATIVE: That superman cape didn't work as noted. I am now in the hospital.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Mairuzu
NEGATIVE: That superman cape didn't work as noted. I am now in the hospital. laughing

gefallen_engel
hanuts

GCG
NEGATIVE: That superman cape didn't work as noted. I am now in the hospital.

hahahahahahahaha

Baylin
Negative: You didn't warn me that the peanuts I bought might cause a nut allergy

Mairuzu
lol

Mairuzu
Negative: This chick magnet didn't work as intended, instead it did the complete opposite. Refunded.

General Kaliero
NEGATIVE: Playstation does not play newest Mario. Want a refund.

Baylin
Negative: This chick magnet didn't work as intended, instead it did the complete opposite. Refunded.

better still

NEGATIVE: Chick magnet didn't work as intended, what am I supposed to do with all these chickens???

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Baylin
better still

NEGATIVE: Chick magnet didn't work as intended, what am I supposed to do with all these chickens???

laughing out loud

Ripper Jacc
NEGATIVE: Board game is not, in fact, a Mouse Trap. Mice managed to gather cheese and escape in ample time before device went off. Refunded.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
NEGATIVE: Board game is not, in fact, a Mouse Trap. Mice managed to gather cheese and escape in ample time before device went off. Refunded. hahaha

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Mairuzu
NEGATIVE: This candyland board game taste like cardboard.

GCG
NEGATIVE: Product described incorreclty, description said "good for finches" but flew out

Buyer: g_vectra ( 2 ) 28-Nov-08 09:30
STUNNING SMALL SIZE METAL ROUND BIRD CAGE, GOLDEN (#310099912731)

BruceSkywalker
LULZ K

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.