Moon Knight vs. Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
No prep. They start fighting on a skyscraper's rooftop. Bullseye doesn't get any pistols, rocket launchers, etc. Just shurikens, knives, you know - standard equipment. Moon Knight puts adamantium weapons away...

Phantom Zone
What MK gets no weapons?

StiltmanFTW
Nah, I meant that he gets no adamantium weapons for this one... recently his crescent darts pierced Hulk's skin, one of those would probably be lethal for Bullseye...

Anyway, we're going to see this battle soon, Moon Knight #25 comes out 17th December... I'm really curious about the outcome...

snoopdogg
Bullseye is about due for a good showing.

snoopdogg
Bullseye appears to get the edge in the preview.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=1615&disp=table

-K-M-
Bullseye is going to win, as Marc Spector "dies" in the story, but Moon Knight lives or something like that.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Bullseye is going to win, as Marc Spector "dies" in the story, but Moon Knight lives or something like that. Are you saying there will be a new Moon Knight?

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Are you saying there will be a new Moon Knight?

I doubt it, maybe just one of Moon Knight's personalities dies, or MK fakes his death and goes into hidding, which is very possible.

snoopdogg
I doubt it, maybe just one of Moon Knight's personalities dies, or MK fakes his death and goes into hidding, which is very possible. I hope they don't kill off Marc. I'm not a regular reader of the series but I heard it isn't selling to well as of right now.

Digi
Moon Knight has a lot more than adamantium weapons as standard equipment. So is it standard equipment but sans adamantium, or just knives like you said? It make a big difference? The former favors MK greatly, the latter would favor Bullseye. Just knives would likely equal a Bullseye victory.

StiltmanFTW
I meant standard equipment for both. Just didn't want somebody to come out with adamantium crescent darts or Bullseye shooting Marc at the beginning of the fight.

Preview of MK#25 looks very interesting.

Digi
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I meant standard equipment for both. Just didn't want somebody to come out with adamantium crescent darts or Bullseye shooting Marc at the beginning of the fight.

Preview of MK#25 looks very interesting.

He has exploding crescent darts, gas bombs, exploding arrows, an adamantium truncheon that can electrocute people, one could even argue for the Angelwing (his plane) as standard equipment. So like I said, stripped of weapons (except a knife) Bullseye wins. If not, MK for the healthy majority. Of the people I can think of in the street category, only Punisher has more varied standard equipment. Batman's is more diverse but only if we include stuff that he doesn't usually have on him, and thus isn't standard.

srankmissingnin
Jumping out of an air plan at Bullseye should essentially be suicide. You can't alter your trajectory and youre at the mercy of gravity... thats a death sentence against Bullseye.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Jumping out of an air plan at Bullseye should essentially be suicide. You can't alter your trajectory and youre at the mercy of gravity... thats a death sentence against Bullseye. According to KM Marc does in this issue.

StiltmanFTW
Patience, gentlemen, patience. Issue #25, the conclusion of "The death of Marc Spector", comes out very soon... we'll find out.

I don't think Bullseye would kill Marc in midair. It looked more like "Round 2 begins" to me.

namorsubby
bullseye

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Jumping out of an air plan at Bullseye should essentially be suicide. You can't alter your trajectory and youre at the mercy of gravity... thats a death sentence against Bullseye.

Its a comicbook.

-K-M-
MK can alter his trajectory with his glider cape anyways, but I think he is going to lose this battle

snoopdogg
MK can alter his trajectory with his glider cape anyways, but I think he is going to lose this battle I was just gonna post something like that. Kinda like.....Batman.

psycho gundam
MK can alter his trajectory with his glider cape anyways, but I think he is going to lose this battle which is one of his trademark maneuvers.

snoopdogg
Anybody know how the fight went down and who won?

Digi
I have no clue how it ended, but I think the issue came out today

wink

Warrior18
lol.

-K-M-
They first fight in the streets which was even until Bullseye is standing over MK then the Mooncopter comes. Then MK fights Bullseye in his lair, and messes him up pretty bad with hit and run tactics and prep and fakes his death with an explosion Bullseye barely escaped from.

So in short I was right, he faked his death and "one" of his personalities died

guy222
http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/2121/bc9f3221202527.gif http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/2121/83910021202528.gif http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/2121/34c91d21202529.gif http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/2121/0e877221202530.gif http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/2121/7f02a221202531.gif http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/2121/38650d21202532.gif http://thumbnails6.imagebam.com/2121/134e1a21202534.gif

jrodslam
They first fight in the streets which was even until Bullseye is standing over MK then the Mooncopter comes. Then MK fights Bullseye in his lair, and messes him up pretty bad with hit and run tactics and prep and fakes his death with an explosion Bullseye barely escaped from.

So in short I was right, he faked his death and "one" of his personalities died

Actually, it doesnt looked like Bullseye was messed up bad at all. Nice durability feat for him imo with all those projectiles in his body. Question. Was that puddle of blood really MK's?

-K-M-
Originally posted by jrodslam
Actually, it doesnt looked like Bullseye was messed up bad at all. Nice durability feat for him imo with all those projectiles in his body. Question. Was that puddle of blood really MK's?

Good point, and I don't think so, as the attack from MK came from the opposite direction. Looked more like he did that in order to get Bullseye's attention the other way.

jrodslam
Nice. Sneaky sob

Starscream M
so MK got saved by the black kid piloting the helicopter...

bullseye would beat him any day

Mindset
I thought MK wore body armor?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
so MK got saved by the black kid piloting the helicopter...

bullseye would beat him any day

Not a black child

Yes, current MK most likely would lose

Originally posted by Mindset
I thought MK wore body armor?

Sometimes

snoopdogg
MK is good at using his surroundings in battle it looks. Does this count as a win for MK?

Kris Blaze
I don't see how Bullseye can take so much and still stand??

Moon Knight must've hit him with a dozen sharp projectiles and hammered his head into the bus stop. In Thunderbolts Bullseye seemed nearly unstoppable as well, easily surviving missiles from the Zeus and even jumping ON the ship.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Starscream M

bullseye would beat him any day Moon Knight even admitts he can't beat Bullseye.

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I don't see how Bullseye can take so much and still stand??

Moon Knight must've hit him with a dozen sharp projectiles and hammered his head into the bus stop. In Thunderbolts Bullseye seemed nearly unstoppable as well, easily surviving missiles from the Zeus and even jumping ON the ship. Bullseye is badass.

Also, if you have any trace of adamantium in your body, you get +10 durability.

Sin I AM
I was thinking the same thing! he must have a hf

StiltmanFTW
Moon Knight even admitts he can't beat Bullseye.

He can and did outsmart him, though.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
Bullseye is badass.

Also, if you have any trace of adamantium in your body, you get +10 durability.

Yeah....

His spine was reinforced and he can jump off roofs and stomp cars.

StiltmanFTW
Bullseye's hand and wrist bones are probably laced with adamantium, too. It was hinted in "Daredevil: Guardian Devil".

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I was thinking the same thing! he must have a hf I'm guessing none of those gashes were too deap.

snoopdogg
He can and did outsmart him, though. Has MK ever beat Bullseye?

And I was enjoying this fight up until I read Moon Knight saying he can't beat Bullseye. That was crap.

Kris Blaze
Bullseye's hand and wrist bones are probably laced with adamantium, too. It was hinted in "Daredevil: Guardian Devil".

Yeah, Daredevil claiming he "felt" it.

StiltmanFTW
I'm guessing none of those gashes were too deap.

It's weird... considering the fact that crescent darts pierced Fixit's hide:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/4885/hulk7008gi8.th.jpg http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3306/hulk7009yc1.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Has MK ever beat Bullseye?

And I was enjoying this fight up until I read Moon Knight saying he can't beat Bullseye. That was crap.

No, he hasn't. That was their first fight. But he did outsmart him.

Not many street levelers can beat Bullseye when he's going all out and attacking from a decent distance.

Sin I AM
hmmm isn't adamantium poisonous? im pretty sure bullseye has a hf

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmm isn't adamantium poisonous? im pretty sure bullseye has a hf

He doesn't. There's not enough of it in his body to do some real harm.

Sin I AM
that doesn't make sense, isn't his spine encased in the stuff even in small doses it should affect him

StiltmanFTW
Tell that to pre-HF Lady Deathstrike, current Hammerhead or current Cyber...

Starscream M
bullseye

Gamerr-X
Moon Knight

Priest
Bullseye.

snoopdogg
Bump.

rotiart
Adamantium if bonded incorrectly is poisonous....
When wolverine first got adamantium injected it slowed down his hf because the poisons were being healed. That's why there were no other survivors of the weapon x program. When it was reinplanted it was a perfect bonding process.., so techincally wolverines hf got upped to it's normal level sans poisoning.. Ie bone claw level..

Samurai_X
Bullseye, MK is a joke

BUSTER1
It's weird... considering the fact that crescent darts pierced Fixit's hide:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/4885/hulk7008gi8.th.jpg http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3306/hulk7009yc1.th.jpg

Remember this was a Jeph Loeb story-consistency goes right out the window. He had Red Hulk taking full blooded hits from Mjolner, but now has Punisher able to cut him with an ordinary knife.
MK shouldn't have been able to pierce Fixits skin, but his darts only being able to superficially cut Bullseye from distance is plausible.

thanos-prime
Bullseye

-K-M-
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Remember this was a Jeph Loeb story-consistency goes right out the window. He had Red Hulk taking full blooded hits from Mjolner, but now has Punisher able to cut him with an ordinary knife.
MK shouldn't have been able to pierce Fixits skin, but his darts only being able to superficially cut Bullseye from distance is plausible.

Mk darts have been adamantium.

Aries_04
It should be noted that current Moon Knights armor is carbonadium

-K-M-
Originally posted by Aries_04
It should be noted that current Moon Knights armor is carbonadium

yep and Vol.3 MK's armor was even adamantium

Trackz
so if MK keeps his distance he should win right? since bullseye is the better hand-t-hand fighter, at a distance his arrows would be useless against the armor.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
so if MK keeps his distance he should win right? since bullseye is the better hand-t-hand fighter, at a distance his arrows would be useless against the armor. Pretty much. MK has already admitted he can't beat Bullseye but MK has the gadgets to get the win imo.

Lord Feron
Straight up Arena - Bullseye

In a city - Moonknight

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Straight up Arena - Bullseye

In a city - Moonknight Why do you give MK the edge in one and BE the edge in the other?

snoopdogg
Bump.

-K-M-
Moon Knight has been looking pretty impressive as of late, even did better against amped Daredevil then the combined forces of Iron Fist and Shang Chi against the same Daredevil.

but really this depends on the weapons they have

snoopdogg
Beating Deadpool was kinda cool.

StiltmanFTW
bump

juggernaut74
BE.

YFZ 350
Moon Knight actually beat Bullseye in that fight.

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

juggernaut74
He did, but it wasn't legit imo.

pym-ftw
Lester if he is revived and not jobbing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.