Superboy vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Classic Superboy(legion) vs Thor

xJLxKing
Classic Thor? Or Current? As for Superboy, is this the one that becames PC Superman?

kgkg
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Classic Thor? Or Current? As for Superboy, is this the one that becames PC Superman?
From the early legion! and no not PC

Current Thor

xJLxKing
I am going to go with Currect Thor. From my knownledge he has the Odin force

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
From the early legion! and no not PC

Current Thor

Erm, you mean that Elseworlds story? Superboy's Legion?

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
Erm, you mean that Elseworlds story? Superboy's Legion? this guy
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26510766fx3.jpg

Silent Guardian
this guy
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26510766fx3.jpg

what is that scan from. What is the story. Which Supes is which.

I think Thor is stronger, and he is magic which Superman is vulnerable to so Thor wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
what is that scan from. What is the story. Which Supes is which.

I think Thor is stronger, and he is magic which Superman is vulnerable to so Thor wins. That little kid going the Blitz is Superboy. It's from early Superman arc

darthgoober
That little kid going the Blitz is Superboy. It's from early Superman arc
Would the recent recton of Supes's time in the Legion mean that Clark was actually fighting himself in that instance?

Eel O'Brien
The Superboy in that scan is from an alternate dimension created by the Time Trapper.

He is SUPPOSED to be PC Superboy, but Byrne Superman was able to hang with him and Current Thor is >>>>> Byrne Supes.

Thor wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by darthgoober
Would the recent recton of Supes's time in the Legion mean that Clark was actually fighting himself in that instance? Well that Superboy was Clark Kent from earth prime the only difference was time was manipulated. The time trapper manipulated krypton and earth and shaped Superman to be Superboy after "Superman" Image. In a sense it a a Dimension that was shaped/created by the time trapper that was different from what really happened.

kgkg
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
He is SUPPOSED to be PC Superboy, but Byrne Superman was able to hang with him and Current Thor is >>>>> Byrne Supes.

Thor wins. Superman only held his own against him because Superboy let him.

After re-reading that arc I realized Thor get wtf owned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.