Heather Locklear- done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent
I recently got into a disagreement with a friend over something silly enough as Heather Locklear....but anyway! I said shes completely washed up after her little DUI incident...but my friend still adores her and thinks every1 else still does...what do u ppl say??

backme up here!

botankus
If saying that your friend would be the only person in mourning if Heather Locklear died is backing you up, then I'm backing you up.

jaden101
never say never with actors though...look at Robery Downey Jnr...the guy was never most talented person in the world and was certainly considered "washed up" until

between 1994 and 2002 he done total shit and then Ally Mcbeal came along and since then he's been back in the game.

same with Rob Lowe, daryl hannah and a few others...

anyone can make a comeback if a director has the balls to choose someone who would otherwise get overlooked

brightlights
Obviously the DUI didn't help but I don't think she's washed up! She has a bunch of new movies coming out plus i keep seeing pictures of her with Robert Buckley from Lipstick Jungle..I think they're dating? So it seems like she isn't completely done just yet.

botankus
Originally posted by jaden101
never say never with actors though...look at Robery Downey Jnr...the guy was never most talented person in the world

While you are 100% correct on his talent level, my brother the movie buff said that there is actually ironic buzz going around about Downey Jr. getting an Oscar nominee for Tropic Thunder.

jaden101
well i guess if ledger can get a nomination without the irony...anyone can with..

idowhatiamtold

GrillingNemo
She's not with Robert Buckley...i think the pics you've seen are just on
set pics of the two of them for this flirting with forty movie they are starring in this weekend on tv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDENKwf8mSw

duhhhhhhh ...you people need to keep up with your Lifetime television!

idowhatiamtold
Originally posted by GrillingNemo
She's not with Robert Buckley...i think the pics you've seen are just on
set pics of the two of them for this flirting with forty movie they are starring in this weekend on tv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDENKwf8mSw

duhhhhhhh ...you people need to keep up with your Lifetime television!

hey all...so did anyone happen to catch the Heather's new movie?? I did!! and it was pretty good! Big Fan...i hope they play it again...her and buckley were great on screen together...any1 else c it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.