Sylar - Dead or Alive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
What do you want to happen with Sylar this season? Are you like me, and think that Sylar's character has been butchered since season 2, and now the "season 3 Sylar" is pure crap? Or do you want to see where his character can go?

Endrict Nuul
Maybe hes dead now.

Blue_Hefner
I'm pretty satisfied with him the way he is. :/

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Maybe hes dead now.

NVM this... hes baaaack.

starlock
I wish for Sylars death ever since season 2, i have always said...if Sylar was killed at the end of season 1...he would be legendary...but his character is garbage at this point and cannot be salvaged i.m.o

Entity
I totally agree all the shit they've been doing to him this season is freakin rediculious. He's been worse than a joke in character. It was pathedic.

But after the end of last nights episode it really looks like that mighta just been some of Loeb's crap. If the end of this episode was any indication then I'm happy to know that Sylar is Back! eek!

As long as the character is who he was always suppose to be and not more Sylar Petrelli, I wanna be good bullshit then I'm stoked to know the man is back in town.

But if I'm wrong and they're gonna go back to that shit. Even for a second then no, screw it. Kill the bastard already. Hell the show too, with all that other stuff you might as well anyway.

Kento
Eh I had no problem with Sylar turning good. It would have been better to see Sylar, and Noah be partners at the Company instead though. And I liked how he gave back into his evil side so easily because it's kinda hard to believe he could turn good so easily, and control the hunger.

NonSensi-Klown
Kill the bastard.

BackFire
He's the staple villain, he shouldn't die until the end of the series.

Mairuzu
I don't believe he should die at all

BruceSkywalker
Sylar has served his purpose..

They should move away from him and either kill him or find some way to to de-power him and place him somewhere never to be seen again

S_D_J
doubtful

... he will continue to be the main villain at least for the rest of this season...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by S_D_J
doubtful

... he will continue to be the main villain at least for the rest of this season...

sad sad

Captain REX
They already de-powered him and put him far away. I don't think Sylar is going to go away any time soon. They just need to make sure that his threat remains credible and not 'Oh no, it's Sylar here to kill us again... ... ahhh... and stuff.'

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
They already de-powered him and put him far away. I don't think Sylar is going to go away any time soon. They just need to make sure that his threat remains credible and not 'Oh no, it's Sylar here to kill us again... ... ahhh... and stuff.'

I do agree with you that Sylar should remain a credible threat ..

do you think he could somehow seek redemption?

Final Blaxican
NO.

He doesn't deserve redemption.

jinXed by JaNx
If Sylar attains redemption. It would fit perfectly with the cheap, lazy and just plain bad writing. Sylars character does not nor has he ever wanted redemption. In his mind, his actions are completely justified. redemption has been on his plate several times and everytime he has brushed it aside.

However, like i said, Giving Sylar redemption would be consistent with the shitty writing in this show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.