Punisher vs Dardevil h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Ok serioulsy? DD has only looked superior to Frank Castle in DD vs Punisher. Should Daredevil be given the majority since every fight prior to that has shown Punisher to be a match for DD?

Silent Guardian
DD has all the advantageous no way he loses

namorsubby
skill wise i say there pretty close.

DD FTW

peejayd
* H2H -> Daredevil...

* slugfest -> Punisher...

* am i right? smile

srankmissingnin
Frank has near demi-god like durability, and that's his biggest asset. Honestly, I think DD could land 5 blows for every 1 Punisher lands, and Frank would still win the slight majority...but thats just my oppinion.

Raoul
murdock at least 6/10 for me...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
DD has all the advantageous no way he loses

The thing is their fights prove otherwise and im not just talking DD vs Pun.

Originally posted by peejayd
* H2H -> Daredevil...

* slugfest -> Punisher...

* am i right? smile

There isnt actually substanial evidence to prove that if both of them use h2h skill DD will win.

Mr. Funktastic
Originally posted by Raoul
murdock at least 7/10 for me...

Phantom Zone
LOL Funktastic you edited Raouls post....LOL

peejayd
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
There isnt actually substanial evidence to prove that if both of them use h2h skill DD will win.

* they have had a slugfest before... it was a stalemate IMO but the fight is on Punisher's advantage... if it's pure H2H, Daredevil has the power to take Punisher down, via radar sense & superhuman agility...

Phantom Zone
* they have had a slugfest before... it was a stalemate IMO but the fight is on Punisher's advantage...

Dont think they have ever had a slugfest.

if it's pure H2H, Daredevil has the power to take Punisher down, via radar sense & superhuman agility...

Well yeah he could win....

peejayd
Dont think they have ever had a slugfest.

* what did they do in DD vs. Pun comic? confused

Warrior18
DD for the clear majority.

Phantom Zone
* what did they do in DD vs. Pun comic? confused

Wel they fought 4 times. Most of the time DD looked better except the last fight which was pretty close. Because of this most people would say Pun loses 8/10 DD while not taking into account their other fights.

Warrior18
Because of this most people would say Pun loses 8/10 DD

*Sits nervously in the corner.Fingering collar and sweating* shifty

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Warrior18
*Sits nervously in the corner.Fingering collar and sweating* shifty

LOL...dont say it!!! angrymob

peejayd
Wel they fought 4 times. Most of the time DD looked better except the last fight which was pretty close. Because of this most people would say Pun loses 8/10 DD while not taking into account their other fights.

* they have had a slugfest before... it was a stalemate IMO but the fight is on Punisher's advantage... if it's pure H2H, Daredevil has the power to take Punisher down, via radar sense & superhuman agility...

confused

Phantom Zone
confused

Yeah I thought I responded to that post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.