Punisher VS. Deadshot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
regular equipment. fight in gotham city park.

Deadshot
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/rbouras/DC/Deadshot.jpg
VS
Punisher
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/brian6969/punisher.jpg

srankmissingnin
Flip a coin.

namorsubby
how did you leave a message so fast?

seriously, i made this like a millisecond agolaughing

oh, and i think floyd murks him

iceman24567
they blow eachother up.

Warrior18
A trully murderous fight.

namorsubby
floyd's quicker to the draw......and more accurate.

Phantom Zone
I think Deadshot might win. Puns guns skills havent looked that good recently. I think I can see Punisher getting shot.

srankmissingnin
I think it will likely end up like Deadshot vs Deathstroke in Villains United (think that was when the rematch happened), with both of them shooting each other to shit.

namorsubby
deathstroke>punisher.

yeah i remember that though, it was awesome. big grin

Phantom Zone
Classic Punisher maybe...not sure about current.....actually I think you're right current Punisher actually has pretty impressive feats.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
deathstroke>punisher.

yeah i remember that though, it was awesome. big grin

With prep maybe, but he has a knack for losing to streets / stalemating when he shows up unprepared. sad

namorsubby
he embarassed nightwing,ravager,wondergirl,batgirl, and jericho without prep.

srankmissingnin
he embarassed nightwing,ravager,wondergirl,batgirl, and jericho without prep.

He's also been embarassed by Nightwing, Batgirl, Black Canary, Eddie Fryers and Green Arrow with out prep.

namorsubby
seperately?

because he embarassed all those guys together.....in the same fight.....at the same time.

srankmissingnin
seperately?

because he embarassed all those guys together.....in the same fight.....at the same time.

Yes separately. He operates much differently with prep time.

namorsubby
i saw the lose to green arrow(who had prep).........it made me want to puke.

guy222
frank

Bouboumaster
I go with Castle.

namorsubby
castle's gonna take a dirtnap. hopefully they bury him with his dead family.

Silent Guardian
castle's gonna take a dirtnap. hopefully they bury him with his dead family.
jawdrop That is messed up

I gotta go with Punisher. He has a knack for not dying. You gotta give it to him, he is tough, no matter how many times he gets shot.

namorsubby
lol.......that was a bit cruel.

still going with deadshot though. in plain view of each other, this fight could be over in a millisecond.

godking
The start within eyesight of each Floyd wins . They start in the same area without being in eyesight 50-50 fight.

PRAYERRUN
ok this one is much better lol.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think it will likely end up like Deadshot vs Deathstroke in Villains United (think that was when the rematch happened), with both of them shooting each other to shit. Which would certainly favor Castle. His damage soak is insane. Unless of course Floyd hits him in the eye like he should. He's more of a quickdraw guy wheras Frank's a walking S.WA.T. in that his arsenal is large. Frank carries more shit on him whereas Floyd's quicker and more accurate.

PRAYERRUN
So Punisher is more likely to come out blasting and Deadshot likes to just take a one shot kill.

Darth Martin
Don't get me wrong, Franks a great tactitian but Deadshot is too accurate. He's Bullseye with a gun.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Which would certainly favor Castle. His damage soak is insane. Unless of course Floyd hits him in the eye like he should. He's more of a quickdraw guy wheras Frank's a walking S.WA.T. in that his arsenal is large. Frank carries more shit on him whereas Floyd's quicker and more accurate.

moreso than deathstroke's?

PRAYERRUN
I don't know...doesn't Deadshot have bulletproof armor all around?

godking
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Don't get me wrong, Franks a great tactitian but Deadshot is too accurate. He's Bullseye with a gun. Bullseye >> deadshot . Bullseye does'nt use guns because that makes it to easy for him. There is nothing that deadshot can do with a gun that bullseye can't.

namorsubby
Lawton's as accurate as bullseye, and moreso with a gun........

Zack M
Deadshot.

Supermutant
Lawton on the quick draw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.