Post here if you survived November 08!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Wow! What crazy month it was for video gaming. I think...I think...I'm still trying to recover. So many games I haven't even touch!

Good lord! Thanksgiving weekend was busy time for 360!

Also...

...did any of you get any games during the black friday weekend?

I got Rainbow Six: Vegas for 360 at discount for $9.99! mmm

Yoshi Paradise
Although I didn't buy any games this month, I was able to play some of the newer ones.

In fact, I haven't bought a video game in a long time...

Peach
I only bought one game all of November and didn't pick up anything over the weekend...really nothing I want to pay for stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Gears and Resistance in the same week. That weekend ruined me.

WrathfulDwarf
Fallout 3 and Gears for me as well...and MK vs DC...and Call of Duty...and...oh well, you get the idea.

wink

BackFire
November was certainly pretty wild. Fallout 3, Gears 2, and Wrath of the Lich King.

Still got more coming, too. Gonna be getting Left 4 Dead and Fable II soon.

DigiMark007
I rented MK v. DC

embarrasment

...but I'm holding off for December and seeing what I get for Christmas. November is always the calm before the storm while I assess reviews and rentals and such. I have 2 games on my X-Mas list, and about 3 more I wouldn't mind having after that.

DarkC
I got to 80 in WoW!

Smasandian
Originally posted by BackFire
November was certainly pretty wild. Fallout 3, Gears 2, and Wrath of the Lich King.

Your totally missing out on Left 4 Dead.

BackFire
I'll be getting it.

MIŠT
Need to get CoD, MK vs DC, Red Alert 3 and maybe Gears. Need to finish Fallout and Fable. Another sweet ass November.

Peach
Originally posted by BackFire

Both are a lot of fun. Fable is really short, though (2/3rds through but feel like I'm at the start) and Left 4 Dead is best when playing with three other people.

I have both on my Christmas list stick out tongue

jaden101
i managed to survive november by having a broken 360 for most of it...and all of october sad

dammit....still...fixed now though big grin

Wei Phoenix
2 words: Left 4 Dead.

Zack Fair
Well yeah I forgot about Fallout 3 as well X_X

S_D_J
I'm flat out broke until a week or so before Xmas.... got a 360, a DS, Bioshock, Oblivion (though that was a gift) and FF XII Revenant Wings...

no expression

and I got 3 years of catching up to do ahead of me...

cyrex_motem
I suck. I only bought DBZ: Infinite World and Valkyrie Profile 2.
Both fun games though :P

ragesRemorse
Yeah, it certainly has been a great season for games and next years first quarter looks just as promising. Because of the sudden flux of good games i had to upgrade to Gameflys three game plan laughing out loud.

My free time was being dedicated to more constructive things but the sex box seems to have hijacked every moment of my life that isn't being invested into work.

As for deals, i bought Army of two, Kane and Lynch, Mercenaries 2 and Silent hill 5 from gamefly for a grand total of $62. Yep...,$62 Happy Dance

Menetnashté
Ugh, I got Gears 2 and Fable 2. Played Fallout 3 and MK vs. DC as well, still wanna play web of shadows, resistance, and Left 4 Dead.

Zack Fair
I highly recommend Resistance 2.

Impediment
Fallout 3 and Dead Space are the only new games I've recently bought. I'm in a bit of a financial slump. However, Fallout 3 is providing some very good quality gaming hours that can satiate me until I can get more money for games, which, probably, won't be until after Xmas since I have to buy for my wife & daughter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.