Ultimecia vs Kratos and Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KN7JL3
No holding back on either side, so that means no PIS, CIS, GAMEPLAY, and the like.

fascistcrusader
If this is Time Compression Ultimecia she stomps.

bloodlust247
Pyron.. he's on a whole separate level

Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia wins, her time powers are on a whole different level than Kratos', and Pyron only absorbs planets, Ultimecia was absorbing all of reality. The only Pyron which MIGHT beat Ultimecia is if Pyron ate and became the universe which he would have had he not been stopped.

bloodlust247
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ultimecia wins, her time powers are on a whole different level than Kratos', and Pyron only absorbs planets, Ultimecia was absorbing all of reality. The only Pyron which MIGHT beat Ultimecia is if Pyron ate and became the universe which he would have had he not been stopped. she wasn't absorbing all reality.. she was merging and compressing time.. and it wasn't done as an attack or destructive force but rather just so she could absorb the power of other sorceresses.. and she also needed to use a machine to first reach back in time

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by bloodlust247
she wasn't absorbing all reality.. she was merging and compressing time.. and it wasn't done as an attack or destructive force but rather just so she could absorb the power of other sorceresses.. and she also needed to use a machine to first reach back in time Incorrect, as stated when scanning her in her final battle, she WAS absorbing all reality.

And even the feat of compressing all time into a single moment is far greater than Pyron, even though it took time.

bloodlust247
yea exactly it took time and manipulation of other charaters.. meanwhile Pyron could have ate whatever planet she was on or just simply backhanded her into oblivion

Dark-Jaxx
You're ignoring the fact that under her own power she was absorbing the universe.

bloodlust247
actually she had to possess and control people through a machine to achieve her goals.. if it was under her own power then the story of FF8 wouldn't need the whole plot that it did

Dark-Jaxx
She wasn't able to compress time without using others.

She was absorbing the universe herself.

It is not like she just randomly aquires that power with Time Compression.

bloodlust247
she didn't randomly acquire but she used the power from other sorceresses to help her

Dark-Jaxx
Which she should already have considering the fact that she is the last remaining Sorceress, so the combined power of every past Sorceress should have already been transferred to her, a Sorceress cannot die without passing on the power.

bloodlust247
if that was true then why would she need a machine to go back in time and take the power lol

fascistcrusader
Ultimecia outclasses Pyron in every way imaginable. Absorbing all of reality is a far greater feat than eating mere planets. After Time Compression she could simply erase Pyron from existence.

bloodlust247
how does she outclass him?
she did not use time compression as an attack.. she only used it to grow stronger.. and it took a whole video games' worth of manipulating people for her to even try to accomplish it.. and she never even succeeded either.. Pyron doesn't need to spend time manipulating anybody.. he could just shove his giant planet-sized foot up her ass from the get go.. not to mention Ultimecia was defeated by Squall.. lol.. imagine Squall trying to defeat Pyron.. lol

MadMel
uh, the first post does say "no PIS, CIS and gameplay", so the squal > ultemecia thing doesnt apply here erm

bloodlust247
well considering Ultimecia's time compression is both plot and character induced as well the sum total of the entire FF8 game play then i guess it's Pyron > Kratos > Ultimecia.. but i find the phrase 'no holding back' and the phrase 'no PIS, CIS, gameplay' to be opposites so i don't see how it would work.. since Ultimecia never actually accomplished her goal how could you use time compression in the debate without some PIS

MadMel
just because its plot induced doesnt mean its plot induced stupidity..
the fact that seph and ultemecia were beaten by people far weaker than themselves is PIS..the fact that they are so powerful in the first place is just plot..
ultemecia absorbing reality isnt gameplay, and it is stated (as well as logically assumed) that if she accomplished her goal she would be pretty much unstoppable..she would be able to controll all of time and space, and just blink both pyron and kratos out of existance...

also, why the hell is kratos here? hes not in the league of the other 2 fighters..not even close..

Wil7
Pyron>Ultemecia

Kratos is in this because he defeated 2 gods, and a goddess.

fascistcrusader
Its already been stated that Squall only defeated Ultimecia because fate deemed that he would. Squall had a deus ex machina to give him a PIS victory.

And if you want to take that route, a cheesy Dracula wannabe made Pyron look like a helpless child.

Two gods and a goddess with no feats who were taken down by simple impaling...

If Kratos were Spider-Man then Ultimecia and Pyron are Odin and Galactus, respectively.

bloodlust247
Originally posted by MadMel
just because its plot induced doesnt mean its plot induced stupidity..
the fact that seph and ultemecia were beaten by people far weaker than themselves is PIS
how is one stupidity and one not.. they both happened in the game buddy

bloodlust247
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Its already been stated that Squall only defeated Ultimecia because fate deemed that he would. Squall had a deus ex machina to give him a PIS victory.

And if you want to take that route, a cheesy Dracula wannabe made Pyron look like a helpless child.

are you serious? fate ain't deem nothing.. Ultimecia knew her fate because she was from the future.. it's even stated that way.. duuuuh.. and how is Squall having a machine stupid when Ultimecia also had a machine to help her.. i guess that makes her stupid also right? you guys be making me laugh with this picking and choosing stuff

oooo and that cheesy Dracula wannabe was knocked through a dimension and survived a blow that would have smashed your precious Ultimecia and her whole family tree into smithereens.. not to mention he himself would beat Ultimecia senseless and turn her into his anal sex slave

fascistcrusader
Sigh, the indefatigable fanboyism of the Darkstalkers crowd.

I'm afraid that its already been made clear that Squall won because fate and fate alone. Ultimecia is simply far too powerful for Pyron to be able to do anything to, and without any PIS a little vampire defeated him.

bloodlust247
someone is in denial.. lol.. she lost to Squall bottomline.. in the game's canon.. all of the FF bosses are on a level that is able to defeated by a human or some slightly above human character.. that's just how it is.. if you can't deal with it then stop playing the games

bloodlust247
oooo and by the way the definition of fate is 'the outcome of normal expected development' meaning IT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN.. it doesn't mean that some extraordinary glitch in the matrix made it occur.. it simply means that it happened because it was what was supposed to happen.. no matter how you hard you try to deny it or twist it around or make excuses.. it's still the same outcome

fascistcrusader
Sigh....

You're really having a hard time grasping these complex concepts, aren't you? Don't worry, this time I'll make it really simple for you.

Ultimecia: Absorbs all of reality

Pyron: Absorbs single planets

Ultimecia: Only lost because fate as an entity deemed that Squall was intended to.

Pyron: Lost to Count Chocula because of his poor fighting skill.

There, now you'll be able to wrap your mind around an issue as complicated as this. smile

bloodlust247
Sigh....

You're really having a hard time grasping these complex concepts, aren't you? Don't worry, this time I'll make it really simple for you.

Ultimecia: Absorbs all of reality

Pyron: Absorbs single planets

Ultimecia: Only lost because fate as an entity deemed that Squall was intended to.

Pyron: Lost to Count Chocula because of his poor fighting skill.

There, now you'll be able to wrap your mind around an issue as complicated as this. smile
lol.. look fanboy she never absorbed all reality.. if she absorbed what you think the term reality is then no entity of fate would exist to stop her.. she attempted to compress time.. NOT AS AN ATTACK.. only too absorb power from other sorceresses.. and she had to use a machine to manipulate people just to try and accomplish that.. it's all the game.. meanwhile Pyron traveled across solar systems eating planets and could be like 5 times the size of Earth's sun without any machines or gimmicks.. he could just pop up as is and swallow whatever planet Ultimecia is on.. she would stand absolutely no chance against him

bloodlust247
and you're also confusing the term reality with existence.. reality is what we know to exist.. existence is everything that exists.. for all you know reality to her could be the planet she's on and the time lines of the planet she's on because that's all she talks about.. and for all we know that's what she deems as reality to her.. but either way she took forever and had to use other people as pawns just to attempt it.. and Pyron has a million times the raw power that she does and would obliterate her in an instant

fascistcrusader
Silly Darkstalkers fans, when will they learn that Pyron isn't all that great in the grand scheme of things?

Look, when you play FF VIII and then use evidence rather than your love for Pyron as an argument, then we can continue here. Until then you're just too silly to have a serious discussion with. sad

bloodlust247
i beat that game like 5 years ago.. it wasn't that great.. if Ultimecia is as powerful as your idiotic ass thinks then there would be know point in Edea.. Seifer.. or Adel.. or even Rinoa for that matter

bloodlust247
and let's not forget that Rinoa is the reason the time compression even initiated and Squall had it purposely happen so he could get to Ultimecia.. or did you forget what really happens in the game?

Dark-Jaxx
if that was true then why would she need a machine to go back in time and take the power lol To compress time, she needed to have two bodies in two separate times to compress time, two Sorceresses.

Think of it like crushing a soda can, you have to get hold of both sides to compress it.

And she needed it to compress all reality into one single moment. Which is something she could not do at a whim.

There is no evidence she had to be amped to absorb reality however.

Also, she lost to Squall for the same reason that Squall and friends were able to even survive Time Compression, the power of love and friendship. And I am serious.

Oh and fascistcrusader, shut up.

bloodlust247
To compress time, she needed to have two bodies in two separate times to compress time, two Sorceresses.

Think of it like crushing a soda can, you have to get hold of both sides to compress it.

the only problem with that theory is that they were not at both ends.. more like in the middle.. she needed other people because she had to absorb their power because she was not powerful enough to do it on her own

SHM
but either way she took forever and had to use other people as pawns just to attempt it..

But we are using her most powerful form here. Meaning that she already did all of that. We are using Ultimecia's final form, dude. Not the one we see during the majority of the game.

If we go by your logic, then we can say that Pyron took forever, and had to beat alot of warriors in his home planet, before gaining cosmic powers.

bloodlust247
Originally posted by SHM
But we are using her most powerful form here. Meaning that she already did all of that. We are using Ultimecia's final form, dude. Not the one we see during the majority of the game.

If we go by your logic, then we can say that Pyron took forever, and had to beat alot of warriors in his home planet, before gaining cosmic powers.
even her final form she never completely accomplishes time compression hence why she was defeated.. this is what i keep saying about picking a choosing

KN7JL3
Sigh, the indefatigable fanboyism of the Darkstalkers crowd.*nods head*

What I find surprising though is someone not only using Squall beating Ult as an argument but calling you a fanboy of FF8 no expression. Are you even a fan of 8?

Oh and fascistcrusader, shut up. Uncalled for. 313131

bloodlust247
considering he's following Ultimecia's name around every thread then i would say yes.. and why wouldn't someone beating someone be used as an argument.. where taking about game characters.. that's all we know about them idiot boy

Dark-Jaxx
Fascist is an idiot and I feel slightly insulted he is siding with me on the argument.

And maybe she was not powerful enough to use Time Compression on her own? Funny, by possessing the Sorceresses, that is mostly just her power, albeit weakened due to possession. But let's say you are right.

Oh, and using Squall and friends beating Ultimecia is a copout A>B>C logic tactic, as she was clearly PISed to losing, she was absorbing REALITY. Pyron is a part of reality. Absorb Pyron. Whoa.

She in her true form was absorbing all of reality, which Pyron is part of. Whoa.

Man of Violence
Idk bout this one. Like Jedah Pyron's kinda hard to put in debates cuz even wit all his feats and showins, he was never really tryin. One source says he was only limited by his mind. Don't really know what Pyron could do if he put forth effort.

Dark-Jaxx
Well Pyron's true power based on quotes and what-not is from simple planet-eating all the way to Omnipotence(though that was clearly narrative Hyperbole).

bloodlust247
Fascist is an idiot and I feel slightly insulted he is siding with me on the argument.

And maybe she was not powerful enough to use Time Compression on her own? Funny, by possessing the Sorceresses, that is mostly just her power, albeit weakened due to possession. But let's say you are right.

Oh, and using Squall and friends beating Ultimecia is a copout A>B>C logic tactic, as she was clearly PISed to losing, she was absorbing REALITY. Pyron is a part of reality. Absorb Pyron. Whoa.

She in her true form was absorbing all of reality, which Pyron is part of. Whoa. like i said.. she was compressing time not absorbing reality.. reality is a relative term that can only be defined by what one knows.. existence would be more of the term for what you're trying to describe.. and what exists is a broader range than what reality would be to any given individual.. but there's even more.. existence doesn't incorporate 'all' either since even non-existence may take up space.. example being a void that occupies space

bloodlust247
maybe she was trying to absorb all of what she saw as reality.. that being the environment created when time compression started.. but as you can clearly see while the game itself may deal with various times lines.. it only deals with one 'world' or plane of spacial existence

Dark-Jaxx
You are speculating based on secondary definitions of certain words.

Reality, is everything in existence, this is not a metaphor for someone's own perspective as you are trying to imply.

And from a canonical, un-arguable source, it directly states that she was absorbing all of reality(notice the key word here...ALL).

Gumachi
Originally posted by Wil7
Pyron>Ultemecia

Kratos is in this because he defeated 2 gods, and a goddess.

He also defeated The God of The Underworld & The Sisters of Fate(Higher Than The Olympian Gods).

Wil7
I don't remember Kratos defeating the god of the underworld. I remember him defeating the goddess of the underworld, but not Hades.

Gumachi
Yea I mean't Goddess. You know what I mean. He did that in Chains of Olympus.

He defeated like 6-7. Almost Zeus.

Dark-Jaxx
The Sisters of Fate are higher than the Olympians according to them, yet even with their power, Kratos was still a little less powerful than Zeus.

bloodlust247
You are speculating based on secondary definitions of certain words.

Reality, is everything in existence that's you're problem.. it's not speculation.. it is what it is.. reality is not everything in existence.. reality is what's real as we know.. (and if you wanna speak about canon.. then let's not forget that Ultimecia was beaten by Squall in canon.. if your gonna disregard that then don't talk to me about canon.. like i said.. i don't agree at all with picking and choosing).. anyway if she possessed half of the great hyne.. which was granted to MANKIND.. MANKIND is not all of existence.. the term reality is subjective to the course of the story

Peach

She in her true form was absorbing all of reality, which Pyron is part of. Whoa.

There was absolutely no need for the namecalling. Don't do it again.

Dark-Jaxx
that's you're problem.. it's not speculation.. it is what it is.. reality is not everything in existence.. reality is what's real as we know.. (and if you wanna speak about canon.. then let's not forget that Ultimecia was beaten by Squall in canon.. if your gonna disregard that then don't talk to me about canon.. like i said.. i don't agree at all with picking and choosing).. anyway if she possessed half of the great hyne.. which was granted to MANKIND.. MANKIND is not all of existence.. the term reality is subjective to the course of the story What does her possessing half of the Great Hyne have to do with her not being able to absorb all of existence(which is actually what was said).

And Ultimecia knows what space is, having lived hundreds or thousands of years after space travel was even put to use in the FFVIII world.

Squall beating Ultimecia was PIS, plot induced stupidity, they won due to a plot device. Though judging by the content of the majority of your posts, you prolly have no concept of such a thing.

bloodlust247
What does her possessing half of the Great Hyne have to do with her not being able to absorb all of existence(which is actually what was said).

And Ultimecia knows what space is, having lived hundreds or thousands of years after space travel was even put to use in the FFVIII world.

Squall beating Ultimecia was PIS, plot induced stupidity, they won due to a plot device. Though judging by the content of the majority of your posts, you prolly have no concept of such a thing.
lol man you make laugh.. do you even read what you write.. you're talking in circles.. how would she know what the space that Pyron.. Galactus and so on live in when her own world is a completely different fictional plateau.. Pyron and them all live in a 'reality' that includes Earth.. she doesn't.. in her world mankind lives on a whole separate place.. if it was the same then they would just call it Earth.. nobody can determine the size of her 'reality'.. it's simple logic.. it's like when scientist try to figure out the size of an object in a picture (say a cat or a bear).. they need a reference of a (say a tree) in the background to determine the size in relativity (meaning reality).. if you don't have a reference point then it's not reality.. it's only guessing

Dark-Jaxx
lol man you make laugh.. do you even read what you write.. you're talking in circles.. how would she know what the space that Pyron.. Galactus and so on live in when her own world is a completely different fictional plateau.. Pyron and them all live in a 'reality' that includes Earth.. she doesn't.. in her world mankind lives on a whole separate place.. If she is fighting Pyron, she knows he is real you idiot. no expression

And it was confirmed to not be reality, but existence. I like how you dodged this point.

bloodlust247
If she is fighting Pyron, she knows he is real you idiot. no expression

it's not him.. it's the 'reality' smart guy.. what grade did you drop out of school at?

bloodlust247
you don't even debate the previous statement.. you just keep talking in circles.. and what point did i dodge? i'm the only one actually debating the point.. all you do is keep on repeating the same thing over and over again

Dark-Jaxx
Are you trying to imply that for some strange, alien reason Ultimecia's power to absorb reality and existence won't work on Pyron, despite the fact that she knows who he is, he is right in front of her, and she was confirmed to be absorbing all of time and space?

bloodlust247
Are you trying to imply that for some strange, alien reason Ultimecia's power to absorb reality and existence won't work on Pyron, despite the fact that she knows who he is, he is right in front of her, and she was confirmed to be absorbing all of time and space?
hahahahaha you're like the unsmartest person ever!! hahahahahaha
let me break it down on a kindergarten level for you..

peep game.. in Ultimecia's 'reality' she is on a world that includes Esthar or something.. in the world that Pyron exists in.. there is Earth and Andromeda and so on.. places that we know the size of.. so we can tell the relevance of a place such as 'Makai' or his home planet 'Hellstorm' by comparing them.. in Ultimecia's realm there is no Mars or Earth or Andromeda.. so we have absolutely no idea about the actual size of her 'reality'.. since we have no actual place to compare it to.. and by the fact that dudes like Pyron could (in a reality that includes Earth and Andromeda) easily destroy all of mankind a billion fold.. i highly doubt that someone with 'half the power granted to mankind' could compete with them or even be in a league close to them

bloodlust247
anyway i hope you get it.. if not then whatever.. i'm not gonna argue about it anymore

MadMel
if you want to talk to kindergartens, you still have to make sense, and since you second last post made no sense whatsoever so you automatically fail erm

bloodlust247
calm down captain commando.. of coarse kindergarten logic wouldn't make sense to preschool ass dude like you

MadMel
ooh that was harsh...whats the matter? finally realizing that your hate tactics are failing miserably, and thus you have to resort to bashing as a means of getting your point across?

bloodlust247
bashing? no baby girl.. i'm not the one who said guys can't love guys and make babies.. blame God.. he's the original gay basher

MadMel
'fraid not, bashing is bashing, no matter how bad you are at it or how sugar coated it is erm
you've been baiting too, i noticed..

bloodlust247
baiting is for fishes ma.. do you like worms in your mouth?

Peach
calm down captain commando.. of coarse kindergarten logic wouldn't make sense to preschool ass dude like you

If I see another comment or post like this from you, it will be an official warning. This sort of behavior is not acceptable.

Actually, having just read your posts on this page, you can consider this an official warning. Bashing and baiting people are against the rules and will not be tolerated. If you cannot debate without resorting to that, then do not participate in threads here.

bloodlust247
what's unacceptable.. i got called an idiot like 6 times.. unless someone is self-conscience then it shouldn't bother them.. anyway if you actually did read my posts then you'd see that i did debate plenty.. and i didn't bait anybody.. just because the guy who signed on just to reply to my last three posts with shit talking said i was baiting him doesn't me it's the truth.. but like i said i'll guess i'll just having to ask around to see who changed the definition

Wil7
Again bloodlust247, shut the heck up, and save yourself from being embarrassed in front of everyone.

bloodlust247
Again bloodlust247, shut the heck up, and save yourself from being embarrassed in front of everyone. why do you insist on following me around.. and lol at someone embarrassing me

Wil7
Already been done.

bloodlust247
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/embarrass.. since you don't seem to know the definition of 'embarrass'.. now can you please stop stalking me.. if you wanna argue the points then do it.. don't keeping following and responding to my posts with nonsense

Peach
what's unacceptable.. i got called an idiot like 6 times.. unless someone is self-conscience then it shouldn't bother them.. anyway if you actually did read my posts then you'd see that i did debate plenty.. and i didn't bait anybody.. just because the guy who signed on just to reply to my last three posts with shit talking said i was baiting him doesn't me it's the truth.. but like i said i'll guess i'll just having to ask around to see who changed the definition

I will determine what I consider to be baiting, thanks. Your opinion is not needed nor wanted. If you have a problem with someone calling you names, then you report them. You do not retaliate. There is never justification for flaming or baiting people.

Now, I will not tolerate any debate on this, either. You drop the hostility or you will not be welcome on this forum.

Wil7
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/embarrass.. since you don't seem to know the definition of 'embarrass'.. now can you please stop stalking me.. if you wanna argue the points then do it.. don't keeping following and responding to my posts with nonsense

You must be pretty stupid if you don't realize that just by talking you are embarressing yourself. You think you know everything in everything, but you don't. You don't know anything at all. Grow up, and stop talking shit to everybody because you are just pissing off the moderators, and you're going to get yourself banned, and I am going to be LMAO, oh and most importantly, you suck at talking trash. Everybody is calm and not talking trash, except for you. So grow the hell up, get more mature, and stop talking trash, because you suck at it.

General Kaliero
You must be pretty stupid if you don't realize that just by talking you are embarressing yourself. You think you know everything in everything, but you don't. You don't know anything at all. Grow up, and stop talking shit to everybody because you are just pissing off the moderators, and you're going to get yourself banned, and I am going to be LMAO, oh and most importantly, you suck at talking trash. Everybody is calm and not talking trash, except for you. So grow the hell up, get more mature, and stop talking trash, because you suck at it.
Wil7, you are to drop it as well. Another post like that and you'll be the one with a warning.

Wil7
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Wil7, you are to drop it as well. Another post like that and you'll be the one with a warning.

I no, I'm sorry. This was just to hopefully to have him stop complaining.

bloodlust247
Originally posted by Peach
I will determine what I consider to be baiting, thanks. Your opinion is not needed nor wanted. If you have a problem with someone calling you names, then you report them. You do not retaliate. There is never justification for flaming or baiting people.

Now, I will not tolerate any debate on this, either. You drop the hostility or you will not be welcome on this forum.
i was never hostile.. i don't get upset by what people on an internet forum tell me and as far as debating with you.. i have no need to.. your wrong and it's as simply as that

bloodlust247
i've been the calmest of all boy.. i haven't even said anything to anybody unless they said something to me first.. then i proved them wrong.. that's not called trash talking.. that's called debating.. maybe a heated debate.. but a debate none the less.. if people get pissed off then that just shows that they are the ones who aren't mature enough to handle a debate and they shouldn't be trying to debate in the first place.. so if i'm bothering you that much then obvious you're the one who has a problem with staying calm

Peach
i was never hostile.. i don't get upset by what people on an internet forum tell me and as far as debating with you.. i have no need to.. your wrong and it's as simply as that

When I say there's to be no debate on this, that means I do not want to hear another word. You do not argue and ignore mod decisions in public and if I see another post about it that will be another warning.

Your behavior and posts were out of line. End of story. The only one wrong here is you, in thinking that you are innocent.

General Kaliero
When I say there's to be no debate on this, that means I do not want to hear another word. You do not argue and ignore mod decisions in public and if I see another post about it that will be another warning.

Your behavior and posts were out of line. End of story. The only one wrong here is you, in thinking that you are innocent.
Exactly. You are toeing the line as-is, and we will not allow it further.

bloodlust247
what is this tag-team wrestling? am i actually supposed to be scared of your threats or something.. because if i am then you're not doing a very good job.. and to correct miss peachy.. the only thing wrong here is you thinking that being a mod on an internet forum means that you have the ability to tell someone that they can't disagree with you.. it's called freedom of speak boo.. men like me put their lives on the line everyday to protect that.. but what you have is something we call cop syndrome mamita.. enforcing the rules doesn't mean that you're above them.. every position always has someone above them especially when it comes to the internet.. remember that.. oooo and don't ever tell me you don't wanna hear another word from me.. i'll say what i want when i want to say it.. slavery ended along time ago shorty rock

bloodlust247
when you show respect then you get respect back.. until you show some then don't expect any

General Kaliero
Consider that your second warning. Next one earns you a ban.

The forums have rules, and they are meant to be followed, simple as that.

bloodlust247
when you show respect then you get respect back.. until you show some then don't expect any

consider this your 3rd warning

General Kaliero
I'm not asking for your respect. You follow the rules, or you don't post here.

Now if you feel you need to continue, take it to PM. No more off-topic posts.

Peach
what is this tag-team wrestling? am i actually supposed to be scared of your threats or something.. because if i am then you're not doing a very good job.. and to correct miss peachy.. the only thing wrong here is you thinking that being a mod on an internet forum means that you have the ability to tell someone that they can't disagree with you.. it's called freedom of speak boo.. men like me put their lives on the line everyday to protect that.. but what you have is something we call cop syndrome mamita.. enforcing the rules doesn't mean that you're above them.. every position always has someone above them especially when it comes to the internet.. remember that.. oooo and don't ever tell me you don't wanna hear another word from me.. i'll say what i want when i want to say it.. slavery ended along time ago shorty rock

Freedom of speech does not exist on the internet. This is a privately owned website and unless you follow the very simple rules set down by the admin and the moderators, you do not have the privilege to post here.

And when I am telling you that you need to follow the rules that it is my job to enforce then yes, I DO have the right to tell you you may not disagree.

End of the topic.

bloodlust247
i don't talk or pay attention to people who aren't worth respect.. if you want to proceed then you can respectfully PM me

bloodlust247
Freedom of speech does not exist on the internet. This is a privately owned website and unless you follow the very simple rules set down by the admin and the moderators, you do not have the privilege to post here.

And when I am telling you that you need to follow the rules that it is my job to enforce then yes, I DO have the right to tell you you may not disagree.

End of the topic.
lol.. in case you didn't notice.. privately owned businesses don't have the right ignore the constitution.. if they did then anyone who owned a business would just be able to do whatever they wanted.. not to mention this privately owned website is hosted by another board and watched by other authorities and so on

and like i said.. i didn't break any rules.. some person i never even payed attention to followed my posts (not 1 but 3) and talked shit with no regard to the topic of the thread so in return i responded.. and YOU ARE RIGHT you do have the right to tell me that i may not disagree but in return i HAVE THE RIGHT to say "TOUGH SHIT I DO DISAGREE"

General Kaliero
lol.. in case you didn't notice.. privately owned businesses don't have the right ignore the constitution.. if they did then anyone who owned a business would just be able to do whatever they wanted.. not to mention this privately owned website is hosted by another board and watched by other authorities and so on

and like i said.. i didn't break any rules.. some person i never even payed attention to followed my posts (not 1 but 3) and talked shit with no regard to the topic of the thread so in return i responded.. and YOU ARE RIGHT you do have the right to tell me that i may not disagree but in return i HAVE THE RIGHT to say "TOUGH SHIT I DO DISAGREE"
The constitution? This is the internet. Many of our members are from countries that are not the US. Our admin and much of the mod team are from the UK, and the site itself was originally UK-based. America is not the whole world.

Further, your "rights" here are those granted to you by the rules. Which you obviously have not read, by the way. You have broken the rules, and more than once. These are the repercussions.

And once again, this is off-topic. Stop replying, or take your issues to PM. Further off-topic posts here will earn you a third warning.

Peach

Newsflash for you - the US is not the world. And the internet is not based in the US.

Perhaps you should go and actually read the rules, as it is very clear you are not familiar with them. And sure, go ahead, say 'tough shit' all you want. Then I'll just sit and watch as your ability to use this website is taken away.

bloodlust247
Newsflash for you - the US is not the world. And the internet is not based in the US.

Perhaps you should go and actually read the rules, as it is very clear you are not familiar with them. And sure, go ahead, say 'tough shit' all you want. Then I'll just sit and watch as your ability to use this website is taken away.
No really duh.. but that doesn't mean the website or the board that hosts it or any program that monitors it isn't authorized by the US

Like i said.. you're threats are lame.. i could care less.. if you want respect then earn it.. if not then stop talking because you're not worth any further response

General Kaliero
Alright, that is your third warning. Good job. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone earn three in a row that fast.

bloodlust247
did i hear a lil disrespectful fly buzz by?

Peach
No really duh.. but that doesn't mean the website or the board that hosts it or any program that monitors it isn't authorized by the US

Like i said.. you're threats are lame.. i could care less.. if you want respect then earn it.. if not then stop talking because you're not worth any further response

What you said makes no sense whatsoever. Authorised by the US? That's completely ridiculous. The country does not have that right, and you know why? Because of the first amendment, which only says that the government cannot put a limit on speech. It says nothing about anything privately owned. AND it does not say that you are exempt from consequences. You may say what you like, but you will also have to deal with the fact that others might not like it.

Let me show you a few choice parts of the site rules that you agreed to follow when you registered for this board.

We do not care about nor need your respect. You simply need to realize that you follow rules or you are not welcome. And on that note? If you want respect, you need to earn it. Telling someone to follow rules is not disrespectful. Taking a "tough shit I'll do what I want anyway" attitude is.

Darkstorm Zero
This got retarded very quickly.....

I guess the phrase "Take it to the PM machine" Flew over one dudes head very quickly.

Oh ya, Ultimecua wins, the arguments for her made more sense than those against her.

bloodlust247
lol sorry ma but the first amendment also states that people are allowed to show their grievances.. but anyway

like i said.. until YOU show respect.. then YOU get none back

bloodlust247
if you speak to me like a man (or woman) then i'll reply in such fashion.. if you speak to me like a subordinate then i'll treat you like a subordinate.. you reap what you sow after all

Darkstorm Zero
lol sorry ma but the first amendment also states that people are allowed to show their grievances.. but anyway

Uh, Bloodlust, you realise your KMC Career is going down the toilet faster than Humphry B Bears pants?

Seriously dude, how would you feel if someone walked into your home, started shouting profanities at your kids, drank all the bear in your fridge, pissed on your carpet, then told you, the house owner, that you had to show him respect before he respected your rules?

I can Garuntee that you'd take your trusty weaponry and pound the living hell out of him all the way out your door.

And thats exactly what Kaligero and Peach are doing now, but they are giving you SOME leeway to readjust yourself and become a respected member of KMC, Rather than a Trash Talking Green-jacket wannabe you are now.

I suggest you take the hint and either A: Continue this in a PM, or B: Drop this entirely (Reccommended)

I get the feeling your on your very last legs already.

General Kaliero

But you see, we aren't asking for your respect. We're telling you that you follow the rules, or you don't post here.

It really is not a difficult concept.

Peach

And just like if someone walked into my work, swearing and calling people names, I can tell them to shut up and leave because they are not welcome. And at any rate, the first amendment means nothing here, as was said already. This isn't the US, and this isn't a democracy.

And we both were perfectly respectful at first. All I did is tell you that your behavior was breaking rules and would not be tolerated. You were the one that decided to argue and take a nasty attitude. If you didn't like it, tough. Rules are rules and you are not exempt from them. And I don't buy the excuse of 'heated' debate. You debate civilly here, or not at all.

bloodlust247
and i'm telling you that if you don't show respect then i don't give a shit what you say

and if you truly think that a man who believes he's in the right is gonna intimidated by threats or consequences then you have no idea what a real man is

Peach
and i'm telling you that if you don't show respect then i don't give a shit what you say

and if you truly think that a man who believes he's in the right is gonna intimidated by threats or consequences then you have no idea what a real man is

And we were never disrespectful until you started off on your little tirade.

What you believe is completely irrelevant. And I'd say that a 'real man' (I hate that damn term) is one that can own up to their mistakes and take the consequences gracefully.

bloodlust247

And we both were perfectly respectful at first. All I did is tell you that your behavior was breaking rules and would not be tolerated. You were the one that decided to argue and take a nasty attitude.
incorrect mami.. i told you what happened and that dude followed me around in a completely respectful way and you told me i don't have the right to debate.. if you would've said ok i'll warn him too.. just please don't do it again.. then i would've said "fine.. no problem"

General Kaliero

A real man is respectful and charming, calmly making his points with intelligence, poignancy, and perhaps a bit of casual wit.

A real boy is belligerent and loud, ignoring everything he dislikes and attempting to prove how "big" he is by acting egotistical and self-absorbed.

Darkstorm Zero

So in your oppinion it's right to break the rules if you feel like it?

Your the kind of guy I thow out of nightclubs and pubs for unruly behaviour.....

Respect is a mutual thing, and REAL men don't demand respect kid, they earn it.

And don't make any mistake, Peach And Kaligero don't make threats, they give warnings, big difference.

Peach
incorrect mami.. i told you what happened and that dude followed me around in a completely respectful way and you told me i don't have the right to debate.. if you would've said ok i'll warn him too.. just please don't do it again.. then i would've said "fine.. no problem"

But why would I say that I'd warn someone for not doing anything wrong? 'Following' someone around is not against rules (and with the number of active posters in this forum, just about everyone posts in the same threads so I really doubt they were 'following' you anyway). Attacking people is. You were doing the latter. Hence, you got warned.

And you don't have the right to debate it.

bloodlust247
A real man is respectful and charming, calmly making his points with intelligence, poignancy, and perhaps a bit of casual wit.
obviously you didn't read any of my previous posts and you didn't see the sarcasm in the playful way i replied to the shit talking against me with joking responses.. i didn't know calling someone captain commando was that harsh lol.. and telling a dude who called me an idiot that he's needs kindergarten only seemed fitting

Wei Phoenix
incorrect mami.. i

Mami? Cam'ron is that you?! Seriously though, using names like Ma and Mami makes you sound so ghetto/hoodish, and most women don't like that. Respect is a two way street and I have yet to see you give it dude. Can't we all just forget about this, go to bed and wake up to talk about Kratos and Ultimecia having a huge horizontal battle? Do it for the children...

General Kaliero
obviously you didn't read any of my previous posts and you didn't see the sarcasm in the playful way i replied to the shit talking against me with joking responses.. i didn't know calling someone captain commando was that harsh lol.. and telling a dude who called me an idiot that he's needs kindergarten only seemed fitting
The correct course of action is to report the offending post and let the mods take care of it. Retaliation is never the answer, and makes you the worse offender.

Wei Phoenix

Of course its harsh, has he really had any good games lately?

bloodlust247
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
So in your oppinion it's right to break the rules if you feel like it?

Your the kind of guy I thow out of nightclubs and pubs for unruly behaviour.....

Respect is a mutual thing, and REAL men don't demand respect kid, they earn it.

And don't make any mistake, Peach And Kaligero don't make threats, they give warnings, big difference. if i broke the rules it's because they were broken against me first

and don't ever assume that you could ever throw me out of any place.. talking about laying your hands on another person is a bad form of disrespect.. i haven't talked about hurting or touching anybody.. so leave that alone

respect is a mutual thing.. you should've stopped right there.. that's what i've been saying from the start

bloodlust247
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Mami? Cam'ron is that you?! Seriously though, using names like Ma and Mami makes you sound so ghetto/hoodish, and most women don't like that. Respect is a two way street and I have yet to see you give it dude. Can't we all just forget about this, go to bed and wake up to talk about Kratos and Ultimecia having a huge horizontal battle? Do it for the children... in my culture we call our aunts and sisters mami.. it's a term of endearment and not negative at all.. so please don't be ignorant and confuse it with being ghetto.. that's very respect to a whole culture

bloodlust247
Of course its harsh, has he really had any good games lately? lol

Darkstorm Zero
The term "Idiot" gets flung around here so offten that it's become as common as the term "Fanboy", "Hater", and "Troll". All negative terms used to describe certain people.

However, There's a really big difference bitween saying it once, and saying it repeatedly in a belated attempt to rile up fellow posters.

It's all in the bashing/flame category anyways, so technically it's all against the rules.

However, the very fact that your pushing against moderators when they are acting in their official capacity as representatives of the deciding body of KMC is definitely a no mans land, your likely to get nuked for it.

If you have greivances against their decision, there are chanells available to you to get them sorted, but the more you press it here, the more of those channells are going to evaporate in the wind.... Just ask them yourself, if you get banned before you can explore those channels, then thats your own fault. And in no way am I saying what you did was right by explaining this, but a little advice for those in trouble can sometimes turn those trouble makers into more productive members of KMC.

if i broke the rules it's because they were broken against me first

and don't ever assume that you could ever throw me out of any place.. talking about laying your hands on another person is a bad form of disrespect.. i haven't talked about hurting or touching anybody.. so leave that alone

respect is a mutual thing.. you should've stopped right there.. that's what i've been saying from the start

#1: Breaking the rules twice doesn't fix the problem, never has...

#2: Lawful execution of reasonable force to protect the law. Sorry man, but it was a figure of speech, it's not like I'm going to travel to the US to throw you out of a house. it's ametaphor for if you don't respect the rules of a premesis, then you shall not be allowed into the premesis, it's that simple. And people have the right to protect their property.

#3: Respect is a mutual thing, you broke yours the minute you broke the rules, which is why the mods are now pulling out the bonesaws.

Peach

I read the entire thread. No one called you a single name, at all. You, however, started the name calling back on page two.

And I don't buy the "I was just being sarcastic/playful/just joking" excuse. It's the oldest one in the book, and it doesn't fly.

And even if someone DID call you a name - like I said. That does NOT give you leave to retaliate. There is never an excuse to attack others. If someone calls you names? You report them and ignore them. You do not call them names and then complain when you get called out for it. It's really that simple.

bloodlust247
But why would I say that I'd warn someone for not doing anything wrong? 'Following' someone around is not against rules (and with the number of active posters in this forum, just about everyone posts in the same threads so I really doubt they were 'following' you anyway). Attacking people is. You were doing the latter. Hence, you got warned.

And you don't have the right to debate it. you said i was baiting him when he was baiting me.. and if you actually read the threads then you'd see that by the third thread i already posted saying that i knew he was following me before he even posted in it.. he went straight to the thread trying to bait me and then went and used the exact term 'baiting' to describe me.. then he probably reported me.. and when i tried to defend myself you became disrespectful.. and sorry to say but backing down is something that i just won't ever do

Wei Phoenix
in my culture we call our aunts and sisters mami.. it's a term of endearment and not negative at all.. so please don't be ignorant and confuse it with being ghetto.. that's very respect to a whole culture

1. She is neither your sister nor aunt.
2. In certain cultures it is seen as hood slang for an attractive female.
3. Dropping N-Bombs on each other is accepted in my culutre, but if say a white guy was to just stop by and say it then its not seen as a term of endearment anymore.

See what I'm saying? Just because one word is accepted here, does not mean that its accepted there. No offense to your culture or anything but most people outside of said culture does not like being called Mami or Ma.

bloodlust247

If you have greivances against their decision, there are chanells available to you to get them sorted, but the more you press it here, the more of those channells are going to evaporate in the wind.... Just ask them yourself, if you get banned before you can explore those channels, then thats your own fault. And in no way am I saying what you did was right by explaining this, but a little advice for those in trouble can sometimes turn those trouble makers into more productive members of KMC. i called some one captain commando.. it's not that serious.. and as far as other channels.. i know that perfectly well.. but i'm not the type that would try to get someone else in trouble.. it's just not my style.. whether right or wrong.. it's not me

Peach
you said i was baiting him when he was baiting me.. and if you actually read the threads then you'd see that by the third thread i already posted saying that i knew he was following me before he even posted in it.. he went straight to the thread trying to bait me and then went and used the exact term 'baiting' to describe me.. then he probably reported me.. and when i tried to defend myself you became disrespectful.. and sorry to say but backing down is something that i just won't ever do

I did read the threads, as I said. You were never once called a single name, and in fact you started the namecalling in this thread way back at the start of it. Someone posting in the same thread as you is not against any rules. Telling someone that what they posted did not make sense is not baiting. However, how you responded? Is baiting.

bloodlust247
1. She is neither your sister nor aunt.
2. In certain cultures it is seen as hood slang for an attractive female.
3. Dropping N-Bombs on each other is accepted in my culutre, but if say a white guy was to just stop by and say it then its not seen as a term of endearment anymore.

See what I'm saying? Just because one word is accepted here, does not mean that its accepted there. No offense to your culture or anything but most people outside of said culture does not like being called Mami or Ma.
a term of endearment doesn't mean it only has to be your family

then those cultures are incorrect.. it's simple because spanish is a romance language and they trying to steal the style

all types of people say the n-word nowadays.. not saying it's right but a white guy has about as much right as spanish.. arabic.. or even jamaican (since they were never really slaves)

and if she had a problem with it then she could have simply said it

Peach

then those cultures are incorrect.. it's simple because spanish is a romance language and they trying to steal the style

all types of people say the n-word nowadays.. not saying it's right but a white guy has about as much right as spanish.. arabic.. or even jamaican (since they were never really slaves)

I dislike any sort of 'term of endearment' from anyone who is not a close friend of mine, because 99% of the time they're simply used in a condescending way.

Darkstorm Zero
you said i was baiting him when he was baiting me.. and if you actually read the threads then you'd see that by the third thread i already posted saying that i knew he was following me before he even posted in it.. he went straight to the thread trying to bait me and then went and used the exact term 'baiting' to describe me.. then he probably reported me.. and when i tried to defend myself you became disrespectful.. and sorry to say but backing down is something that i just won't ever do

Then you'll need to learn the art of discretion Luster... Your in the military right, What about following the orders of those who rank higher than you do? In this case, the mods DO rank higher when acting in their official capacity, and you MUST do as they say while within KMC or you will leave, either by the force of their BANNINATION, or by your own volition. *Shrugs*

It pains me to see people go, the more members the better, but when a jobs gotta be done, it's gotta be done, and you can't fault the mods for doing their job.

i called some one captain commando.. it's not that serious.. and as far as other channels.. i know that perfectly well.. but i'm not the type that would try to get someone else in trouble.. it's just not my style.. whether right or wrong.. it's not me

You called the General that...

You need to open yourself up to other possabilities then. Seriously... Your going to end up banned if you do things like this because your pride can't allow it to be any other way.

bloodlust247
I did read the threads, as I said. You were never once called a single name, and in fact you started the namecalling in this thread way back at the start of it. Someone posting in the same thread as you is not against any rules. Telling someone that what they posted did not make sense is not baiting. However, how you responded? Is baiting. i was called a name like 10 names lol.. and my responses included telling people that they didn't make sense.. so if you yourself that's not baiting then how is my way of responding baiting

bloodlust247
Then you'll need to learn the art of discretion Luster... Your in the military right, What about following the orders of those who rank higher than you do? In this case, the mods DO rank higher when acting in their official capacity, and you MUST do as they say while within KMC or you will leave, either by the force of their BANNINATION, or by your own volition. *Shrugs*

It pains me to see people go, the more members the better, but when a jobs gotta be done, it's gotta be done, and you can't fault the mods for doing their job.

You called the General that...

You need to open yourself up to other possabilities then. Seriously... Your going to end up banned if you do things like this because your pride can't allow it to be any other way.
who said i was in the military.. there is other forms of fighting without killing others

anyway i don't care about any consequences.. if i was wrong i would apologize but i'm not.. and beyond that i haven't seen one attempt at respect

General Kaliero
who said i was in the military.. there is other forms of fighting without killing others

anyway i don't care about any consequences.. if i was wrong i would apologize but i'm not.. and beyond that i haven't seen one attempt at respect
But you are wrong, the consequences don't change depending on whether you care or not, and you are the one who is being disrespectful.

Peach
i was called a name like 10 names lol.. and my responses included telling people that they didn't make sense.. so if you yourself that's not baiting then how is my way of responding baiting

I have not seen anyone call you a single name.

Your responses of telling people they belonged in kindergarten, calling people "idiotic ass", saying things like you did in this post (that post, btw, is what tipped it from simply saying to stop to giving you a warning. I will NOT tolerate such bigotry here)...how, exactly, is that not baiting and flaming?

I'll tell you - they are. And it's not allowed.

See, you expect respect when you've been nothing but disrespectful to everyone here.

Wei Phoenix

First of all when was it stated that that spanish or arabic people were able to say that word?

Second no one is stealing anyone's style, you may think so but no. Most words and languages are derived from Latin IIRC.

Fact: One word in this part of the world may not mean the same thing in another part of the world, cultures are different, what you may find as not offensive may be offensive to other people.

Mami and Ma may be accepted in spanish cultures but it has reached a point where it is taken and adopted b the world and given an entire new meaning. Look at the word gay.

Darkstorm Zero
i was called a name like 10 names lol.. and my responses included telling people that they didn't make sense.. so if you yourself that's not baiting then how is my way of responding baiting

If you felt that badly about it, then you should have reported it, thats what the lil' button in the lower right side of the box is for...

Responding the way you did with more aggression is precisely what you SHOULDN'T have done, because it landed you in the heat, and now your trying very hard to defend yourself, and all thats doing is pushing you further into the crapper...

Arguing with the peeps here is one thing, but then arguing with the mods on top of it? Thats REALLY bad, ESPECIALLY when your disreguarding instructions and ignoring advice by essentially saying "They did it first". As stated earlier, 2 wrongs don't make a right, ever...

bloodlust247
But you are wrong, the consequences don't change depending on whether you care or not, and you are the one who is being disrespectful. i meant i don't care about the consequences.. plain and simple.. and i have been disrespectful.. i told you that if you replied to me respectfully then i would do the same.. you're the one who threw respect out the door with your remarks about not having to show respect

General Kaliero
i meant i don't care about the consequences.. plain and simple.. and i have been disrespectful.. i told you that if you replied to me respectfully then i would do the same.. you're the one who threw respect out the door with your remarks about not having to show respect
I did not say I did not have to show you respect. I told you that you showing respect was an option. Your other option is to not post at all. Any other action is going to result in warnings and eventually banning.

EDIT: Because of certain members, this thread has been closed, as we've decided it's been irrevocably run into the ground. You guys can make a new one for proper discussion when we tell you it's okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.