Batman Vs. Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Two scenarios:

1. H2H only. No weapons for Batman, and no chi-amping from Shang-Chi.

2. Shang-Chi can amp himself, and Bruce gets standard weapons (batarangs and the like).

Who wins?

Mrblonde
Shang both fights

cloud102
Batman
Shang

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Shang both fights

leonidas
shang sure is getting a lotta luv lately, but i've not seen any evidence to support the idea that he would win either of these fights . . .

namorsubby
preach

guy222
bruce

Juntai
Originally posted by guy222
bruce

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by leonidas
shang sure is getting a lotta luv lately, but i've not seen any evidence to support the idea that he would win either of these fights . . .

Damn straight, Batman wins both.

Marvelknight
Batman.

rotiart
Batman both times..
Howsabout bats no equip vs Shang with chi

Warrior18
No amping and no equipment? Bats or even split me thinks.

cloud102
Batman aint winning a chi amped Shang. IMO, Bruce a better fighter or about equal, but Bruce is a more craftier fighter and adapts easy. Check out Batman's air fight with Waid's Karate Kid. Val even admited that Bruce was a legend and their was much to learn from him.

occultdestroyer
1. Batman

2. You gave Shang an advantage, and took it away by giving Batman his gear. Batman still.

snoopdogg
Batman.

JakeTheBank
The Bat.

batosaimsx7
Batman in both

Konton
1. Batman

2. Shang

Daredevil1
Batman for both.

iceman24567
Batman in both good fight

grimify
Batman in both.

Philosophía
Batman in both.

Mrblonde
Shang in both, Batman is not beating Shang especially in H2H.

occultdestroyer
Like I said,
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
1. Batman

2. You gave Shang an advantage, and took it away by giving Batman his gear. Batman still.

grimify
Shang in both, Batman is not beating Shang especially in H2H.

wrong. wink

Mrblonde
Originally posted by grimify
wrong. wink

Do you know who Shang Chi is ? or do you just see that Batmans in the thread so you think he wins

Stoic
Striking goes to Shang Chi, but if Batman takes it to the mat, he's going to perform surgery on him.

BUSTER1
Do you know who Shang Chi is ? or do you just see that Batmans in the thread so you think he wins

It doesn't matter if grimify knows about Shang Chi-he probably thinks that Batman can beat Galactus. smile

grimify

Indeed I do know who he is. And it appears most people in here agree with me.

Originally posted by BUSTER1
It doesn't matter if grimify knows about Shang Chi-he probably thinks that Batman can beat Galactus. smile

I'm sorry Batman is better than Kingpin...I'm sorry it hurts your feelings.

BUSTER1
Indeed I do know who he is. And it appears most people in here agree with me.

I'm sorry Batman is better than Kingpin...I'm sorry it hurts your feelings.

Look we've already gone over this mate. Kingpin smashes Batman!!!FACT

grimify
Look we've already gone over this mate. Kingpin smashes Batman!!!FACT

laughing

BUSTER1
laughing

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil17115dq4.jpg
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevil17116fo4.jpg

here you have Classic KP crushing Daredevil, who himself can beat Batman.

BUSTER1
Anyway we should be debating Batman Vs Kingpin in the Batman Vs Kingpin thread.

grimify
Anyway we should be debating Batman Vs Kingpin in the Batman Vs Kingpin thread.

You're right, ill copy your post and respond in the other thread. smile

Battlehammer
grimfy is an idiot, most people simply ignore him, because he brings nothing to the table and attacks other, because they like to uses logic, reasoning and evidence while he just goes "BATMAN WINS HE THE BESTEST".

JakeTheBank
Just out of curiosity, what feats does Shang Chi have that put him beyond Batman? Outside of the breif appearances he makes in the comics I have with him in it, he hasn't really shown me anything that puts him ahead of Batman, so I'm willing to have my mind changed.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just out of curiosity, what feats does Shang Chi have that put him beyond Batman? Outside of the breif appearances he makes in the comics I have with him in it, he hasn't really shown me anything that puts him ahead of Batman, so I'm willing to have my mind changed.

shang-chi has the ability to amp him self to superhuman levels due to his chi and has top tier MA skill.

he has done dodging bullets feats after then were fired and doing a whole matrix like dodge. He literally made him self into a mini tornado before from moving so fast in a circle. He been hitt miles into the air and fell back to the ground in not only was not KO but got back up. He shown the ability to deflect 100 class attacks to the point of even stalemating them in strength for a few seconds. he also has crazy chi ability such as allowing him self to stand upside down and to shoot range chi attacks china screams or some such that devasting range attack

grimify
Originally posted by Battlehammer
grimfy is an idiot, most people simply ignore him, because he brings nothing to the table and attacks other, because they like to uses logic, reasoning and evidence while he just goes "BATMAN WINS HE THE BESTEST".

You have a poor sarcasm detector, most people do.

Glad you could take a break from fantasizing about being teabagged by Wolverine long enough to post. smile Do your parents know what you're doing with those comics they buy you? sad

kgkg
Good fight with Batman winning maj.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Shang so called Chi amp feats are really not much better then Batman's own. I view Batman and Daredevil pretty evenly in hth. And Shang isn't above Daredevil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.