Champion runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Champion has his Power Gem and gathers up some other formidable bricks to pound on. Fight takes place on Titan.

1. Kalibak

2. Immortal Hercules

3. Doomsday Rex

4. Juggernaut (no forcefield)

5. Lobo (no cloning)

6. Red Hulk

7. Konvikt

8. World War Hulk (no Worldbreaker)

Does he clear it? How far does he get?

Wei Phoenix
Why is Juggernaut so low in this one? How is Rulk above him? Tempted to say he gets stopped at 4.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why is Juggernaut so low in this one? How is Rulk above him? Tempted to say he gets stopped at 4.

Didn't really know where to fit him in at based on his most recent showings.

kgkg
No PIS Champion clears this easy

KuRuPT Thanosi
my question is on these types of gauntlet things how do you determine things... In other words.... does said person have one shot and one shot only to get past all these guys. Or can it be he could get past 4 3/10 times and thus move on to 5. so on and so forth. Just wondering how this is determined.

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
my question is on these types of gauntlet things how do you determine things... In other words.... does said person have one shot and one shot only to get past all these guys. Or can it be he could get past 4 3/10 times and thus move on to 5. so on and so forth. Just wondering how this is determined.

My thoughts would be that if he can get through someone a majority of the time (say, at least 6/10 tries) then he clears that person.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by kgkg

Nihilist

juggs shuold be last on the list imo,as well

Harbinger
Clears it.

tkitna

complexbrother
with no Plot Induced Stupidity, Champion clears this within 3 minuets .

Dark-Jaxx
I'm interested to know how based on any of Champion's showings he is going to easily beat Worldbreaker Hulk.

It's not like he has the Power Gem.

ultimatethor
The OP says no worldbreaker and that champ has the PG

StiltmanFTW

Knowsbleed33
With the PG he should clear it.

Bouboumaster
Clears

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
juggs shuold be last on the list imo,as well With no force-field? Hell no.

beast1234
champion take this

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
With no force-field? Hell no.

What difference do you think that makes?

Enyalus
I think Champion clears this as well, although it might take a few hours against Juggernaut.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What difference do you think that makes? A huge difference imo. Sans force field, Champion could BFR Juggy's ass with little effort. With the force field, it would be a hell of a lot trickier to do... anything to Juggy, really.

Knowsbleed33
I very much doubt Champion would go for the BFR. Other than that the FF won't be much help for the Juggernaut.

Galan007
I very much doubt Champion would go for the BFR. Regardless, there would be quite a difference between Juggy having/not having the FF.

Knowsbleed33
Only that he couldn't touch him. With or without it Champion can't hurt him.

Galan007
Only that he couldn't touch him. Which = a HUGE difference.

Knowsbleed33
I'm not sure it would prevent a BFR though.

Galan007
I'm not sure it would prevent a BFR though. If his FF was up, Juggs couldn't be touched - so how can he be BFR'd?

horrorwolf
No one stops Champion here.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
If his FF was up, Juggs couldn't be touched - so how can he be BFR'd?

Pick him up with the ground he's standing on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.