first appearance superman vs first appearance namor the sub-mariner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
battle of the O.G.'s!

- battle on Coney island

namorsubby
namor bust his tail.

............actually who knows, GA namor gets knocked out by wrenches and owned by GA jim hammond(btw, superman would too). hammond even whooped him h2h.......that's just sad.

Galan007
Why am I not surprised you found a way to bring up Hammond, in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him?

namorsubby
it was relevant

the real question is:

why would you waste your time/troll just to post an irrelevant comment concerning lil ole me?

i've never seen your screenname before. are you some sort of distant admirer........since you seem to know my tendencies? laughing

edit:

oh and just so i can stay somewhat relevant.......i still think GA namor wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by namorsubby
the real question is:

why would you waste your time/troll just to post an irrelevant comment concerning lil ole me? You basically said - 'Hammond owned Namor, and he'd own Superman too.'

So again, why was he brought up?

namorsubby
1. i basically said:

i'm not too sure namor would win because he get's knocked out by wrenches and owned by GA hammond, even h2h. then i sorta backtracked a bit considering the fact that GA supes would lose to GA hammond

bottom line, i was pondering the match out loud.

2. why are you wasting your time questioning my motives?
a. maybe you wanted an encounter with the infamous namorsubby? if you know my tendencies you'd know i'd have to respond to such a comment......maybe that's what you wanted.

just sayin'

Galan007
Originally posted by namorsubby
1. i basically said:

i'm not too sure namor would win because he get's knocked out by wrenches and owned by GA hammond, even h2h. then i sorta backtracked a bit considering the fact that GA supes would lose to GA hammond

bottom line, i was pondering the match out loud. I simply posed a question as to why you brought up an irrevelent character. At least you 'sorta kinda' answered it with this post, so good job. thumb up

Carry on. smile

namorsubby
..........yeah, i was definitely right....so how was it? all you hoped for? laughing

either way all that was pointless........so umm bye. no expression

wacko

Silent Guardian
its a tie (lol)

psycho gundam
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.