Darth Bane & Vader vs. Nihilus & Darth Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
1. Force
2. All-Out
3. Sabers

title says rest *hillbilly laughs*

kotorfan
I would say Nihilus and Darth Yoda.
Nihilus would kill them both with force eat and Darth Yoda was stated by Dooku to be immensely more powerful than Palpy if he went over to the dark side.
I wish he did actually. That would be sooo interesting. lol

Gaevus Mesias
ORBALISK Bane? Not so easy, Nihilus couldn't probably even eat Vader, and those Orbalisk increase his power and protect him from a lot of force powers, so he'd actually last longer than Darth Yoda solely because of those damned orbalisks.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Gaevus Mesias
ORBALISK Bane? Not so easy, Nihilus couldn't probably even eat Vader, and those Orbalisk increase his power and protect him from a lot of force powers, so he'd actually last longer than Darth Yoda solely because of those damned orbalisks.
What?
Orbilisks don't protect from drain.. only lightning. and too much exposure will kill him. Nihilus could eat Planets so why can't he eat Bane, who is much smaller than planets?
I don't think that Bane can survive the destruction of a planet.
and If Nihilus couldn't kill Bane outright, he would at least weaken him considerably. They Darth Yoda would finish him off. I would assume Yoda knew how to use force lightning because all sith use force lightning as their trademark power. (except Darth Maul because he enjoyed the thrill of physical combat). And Yoda's lightning would surely rival Palpy's or Luke's lightning since he is supposed to be twice or i forgot how many times as powerful as the Emperor, putting him on the same level as Luke or unleashed potential Anakin.

That doesn't even make sense cuz wouldn't Darth Yoda be much more powerful than Luke? since Luke is is a match for Sids and Yoda turned to the Dark side is considerable more powerful than Palpy stated by Tyranus in Dark Rendevous? but then Luke is supposed to be more powerful than an1 else.

Gideon
First, "Darth Yoda" doesn't exist in Star Wars. He's a fabrication amongst fiction, making him, at best, an unknown. It is against the rules to debate with unknown characters.

Second, Dooku never said that "Darth Yoda" was many times more powerful than Sidious. He was speculating that a dark side Yoda would annihilate "even Sidious."

Third, Dooku is a fallible third party. His word isn't incontrovertible, much less when it applies to a speculative personage.

Fourth, if Yoda-turned-evil could "annihilate Sidious" as Dooku claims, he and Nihilus annihilate the other team. Pretty handily.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Gideon
First, "Darth Yoda" doesn't exist in Star Wars. He's a fabrication amongst fiction, making him, at best, an unknown. It is against the rules to debate with unknown characters.

Second, Dooku never said that "Darth Yoda" was many times more powerful than Sidious. He was speculating that a dark side Yoda would annihilate "even Sidious."

Third, Dooku is a fallible third party. His word isn't incontrovertible, much less when it applies to a speculative personage.

Fourth, if Yoda-turned-evil could "annihilate Sidious" as Dooku claims, he and Nihilus annihilate the other team. Pretty handily.

ya that was kinda what it was saying..
well ya ur right. but how is Dooku a fallible third party? He was a revered jedi master even be4 Qui-Gon died and he became even more powerful after his fall to the dark side. so why wouldn't he be able to judge Yoda's powerlevel currently then specualte on how much more power yoda would gain as a Dark Lord of the Sith?

I know that its against the rules to debate about unknown characters but why then do people make threads like Nihilus vs Vader. or Revan vs Vader. or Exile vs Revan? they are all unknowns also yet people still try to discuss them.

Gideon
He's a human being, neither omniscient nor informed on Yoda's dabbling with the dark side.

Autokrat
Oh damn!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4136/darthnihliusdarthyodafuas7.jpg

kotorfan
He's a human being, neither omniscient nor informed on Yoda's dabbling with the dark side.

ic

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by kotorfan
What?
Orbilisks don't protect from drain.. only lightning.

I'm pretty sire they don't protect him from lightning eother seeing as how it was lightning that fried the orbalisks off of bane.

Darth Exodus
That pic above is full of mindboggling win. 39 Chuck Norris thumbs up ( Chuck has an infinite amount of arms and all of them are up your mums skirt, in case you were wondering)

Mizukage Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.