Superman, MM, WW V.S. Thor, Jugg, Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
So it's Superman, MM, and WonderWomen Vs Thor, Juggernaunt, and Hercules (from DC)(KC)
All the characters are at currect except Juggernaut. Superman gets 72 hours of Sundipping, however, thor does gain the Belt which gave him 2x strenght, and a Shield (from his father Odin). All other character have equipment that they normally use. WW- gets Shield and Sword. No lasso

Silent Guardian
is MM Martian Manhunter? Who knows toss up.

Raoul
what belt is this that thor gets?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Raoul
what belt is this that thor gets?

Belt of Strength I assume.

guy222
Belt of Strength

Raoul
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Belt of Strength I assume.

Originally posted by guy222
Belt of Strength

oh, ok...

kgkg
Jugg and Herc get BFR actually Hercules gets killed since he is useless here.

and Thor with belt gets killed also

Landslide Victory for team 1

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

DTM
What are the chances of Team DC figuring out that the only way to defeat Juggernaut is for MM to mind blast him? To me, without prior knowledge, probably not that high (unless Cain himself says something to tip them off), and if MM doesnt defeat Juggernaut, no one on the other team can. Ill go with Team Marvel here, though with prior knowledge of all combatants, Id go with Team DC (much better teamwork and a way to defeat the unstoppable Juggernaut).

zeel
OK this fight favors supes team big time supes team is getting way to many goodies. team one smashes team 2. And only becasue of supes sundipping.

sundipping thats just to much. Thor with his belt of strength will surpass supes in strength but not if hes dipping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.