Ring Bearers vs Marvel Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jordan
Alan Scott
Sodam Yat
Hank Henshaw
Mongul

vs

Silver Surfer
Thor
Doctor Doom
Thanos

fight takes place on galactus's ship
teams get 5 seconds to prep

Enyalus
Yeesh.

NonSensi-Klown
Frodo dies first.

kgkg
Only three characters for Marvel? Doom wtf?

Enyalus
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Frodo dies first.

Black Mexicans aren't allowed a vote.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Only three characters for Marvel? Doom wtf?

Yeah but dude, Doom & Thanos have 5 seconds prep. cool

xJLxKing
I am going with team 1

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I am going with team 1

Not so. See, this is how it would go down:

Dr. Doom gets Hal arrested for statutory rape. Thor flexes his muscles in front of Alan and he, remembering good times when he wasn't an old fart, has a heartattack and dies. Henshaw looks at Surfer, sees metal, attempts to use his technopathy on him and wonders why it doesn't work - thus causing his head to implode. Thanos mindrapes Yat's fragile and childish self. Dr. Doom bullies Mongul into giving him the Qwardian rings to show him what a real villain can do.

This leaves Thor and Kyle free to say **** it, and go grab an ale.

Team Marvel.

Slaanesh
team marvel

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Enyalus
Black Mexicans aren't allowed a vote.

My President gives me super powers.

Raoul

Dr. Doom gets Hal arrested for statutory rape. Thor flexes his muscles in front of Alan and he, remembering good times when he wasn't an old fart, has a heartattack and dies. Henshaw looks at Surfer, sees metal, attempts to use his technopathy on him and wonders why it doesn't work - thus causing his head to implode. Thanos mindrapes Yat's fragile and childish self. Dr. Doom bullies Mongul into giving him the Qwardian rings to show him what a real villain can do.

Team Marvel.

no expression

guy222
thanos' team ftw

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
no expression

I know what you want to say: "Wow. That is bloody f*cking brilliant, Eny. That's exactly how the battle would go. I agree with you one hundred percent."

Raoul
I know what you want to say: "Wow. That is bloody f*cking brilliant, Eny. That's exactly how the battle would go. I agree with you one hundred percent."

...umm, sure...

vlaaad12345
Henshaw absorbs galactus tech,mongul dominates everyone but thanos and probably stalemates him,team dc.

iceman24567
Team Dc rapes its spite.

Eel O'Brien

Team Marvel.

I think... I can see this happening...

Juntai

Team Marvel. Pretty much the best way for them to gather a win vs a overpowered team that outnumbers them, lol.

Thanos will stand for a bit, but he'd fall pretty quick too. The entire battlefield would be against the Marvel team.

Utrigita

Team Marvel.

laughing out loud

Oh Team DC for the win.

Jugglenaut
Five seconds isn't enough for Doom to start up the Time Platform, go back in time and kill them all as children.
Spite.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Henshaw absorbs galactus tech,mongul dominates everyone but thanos and probably stalemates him,team dc.

Dr. Doom has already stolen Galactus' powers once. And Thanos has made a superior Galactus clone. With five seconds prep, it's far more likely the Marvel team would tap into the ship's power rather than the Lantern team.

Philosophía
Team 1 wins.

But Kyle dies. Definitley.

godking
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jordan
Alan Scott
Sodam Yat
Hank Henshaw
Mongul

vs

Silver Surfer
Thor
Doctor Doom
Thanos

fight takes place on galactus's ship
teams get 5 seconds to prep The Ring teams wins this.

Realistically nobody with a Green lantern Ring with even half a brain should ever lose a fight.

kgkg
Originally posted by godking
Realistically nobody with a Green lantern Ring with even half a brain should ever lose a fight. Comics are not realistic by nature wink

Lord Feron
Get doom out of there man wtf!

Philosophía
Originally posted by godking
Realistically nobody with a Green lantern Ring with even half a brain should ever lose a fight.

Well, you would lose a fight against Superman if you had a GL ring, so that statement is wrong.

Mindset

vlaaad12345
Dr. Doom has already stolen Galactus' powers once. And Thanos has made a superior Galactus clone. With five seconds prep, it's far more likely the Marvel team would tap into the ship's power rather than the Lantern team.
5 seconds is not enough for them for prep anything,henshaw will take over galactus ship fairly easily and he always goes after tech...especially if he is sitting in a giant warehouse of it.

Mrblonde
marvel wins

Silent Guardian
Silver Surfer Solos http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/nfl.gif

vlaaad12345
Surfer gets beat down.

Silent Guardian
Surfer gets beat down.

Plz name one dude on the other team who could take him cool

vlaaad12345
Henshaw with galactus tech and mongul,alan scott could give him a run for his money as well.

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle is the only one on his team that isn't a complete and utter failure.

whatever it is you're smoking, can i have some?

Mindset
It's called truth.

I'd be happy to give you some.

These guys would be lucky if Kyle let them shine his ring.

Raoul
It's called truth.

I'd be happy to give you some.

These guys would be lucky if Kyle let them shine his ring.

truth? hmm...

you am not bizarro? dur

Mindset
Wtf stop stalking me

I blink and you already posted lol

Red Hulk
Henshaw would solo if he took over the ship...

Silent Guardian
well that is all irrelevant because Silver Surfer solos. I mean he just owns everyone on both teams. Surfer takes down Mongul, and I do not know where his Hank Henshaw Galactus Tech., is coming from, but Surfer would still win

EDIT: never-mind I am an idiot didn't realize this takes place on Galactuses ship. But doesn't matter. Surfer still wins. The ship isn't that impressive. Only way Hank wins is if they take over Galactus, which cannot happen.

Mindset
Hank can assimilate Galactus' ship.

Pretty stupid to have the fight there, whoever made the thread. erm

Raoul
Wtf stop stalking me

I blink and you already posted lol

messed

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
well that is all irrelevant because Silver Surfer solos. I mean he just owns everyone on both teams. Surfer takes down Mongul, and I do not know where his Hank Henshaw Galactus Tech., is coming from, but Surfer would still win

EDIT: never-mind I am an idiot didn't realize this takes place on Galactuses ship. But doesn't matter. Surfer still wins. The ship isn't that impressive. Only way Hank wins is if they take over Galactus, which cannot happen.
Your right the devices on galactus ship that can level galaxies can't beat surfer Happy Dance

Silent Guardian
Your right the devices on galactus ship that can level galaxies can't beat surfer Happy Dance

touché embarrasment

Red Hulk
Your right the devices on galactus ship that can level galaxies can't beat surfer Happy Dance The army of Punishers... the Galactus Cat (who one-shotted Thor), teleportation devices, the UN (even ignoring that, he still solos), and stuff like this:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/secret_wars07_13.jpg

Turned Korvac into Korvac:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/FantasticFourAnnual24-04.jpg

A wishing machine:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/SecretWars006-05.jpg

Able to turn an entire galaxy into energy:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/rom02706jt1.jpg

As well as being in control of the greatest energy source in the universe...
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/012SecretWars10.jpg

This isn't even close.

vlaaad12345
Galactus cat?lol never seen that.

Red Hulk
Galactus cat?lol never seen that.
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/SecretWars005-15.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/SecretWars005-16.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/SecretWars005-17.jpg

I'm guessing he has more, since it's a minor thing.

cloud102
Ring Bearers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.