Pitt vs. Wolverine and Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Nod to stoic.

Sabertooth doesn't have adamantium.

Who wins?

Silent Guardian
Its I tie, they all have healing factors. Maube wolvie and Sabertooth doublt team him. But I still say tie.

Stoic
They really aren't in Pitts league, Pitt can fight deities like Thor and keep up, take hits from Supermen, and get up, even with adamantium Creed would be stomped right after he puts Wolverine down for his afternoon nap.

No contest.

Da Pittman
Curb stomp, he may not be able to kill them but easy BFR or put them down long enough that they have to heal from the mass amounts of damage that Pitt will do to them.

Endrict Nuul
PITT stomps, Creed needs his AD here.

Bada's Palin
Recent Creed would make a huge difference.

Without adamanitum it's all Pitt.

Da Pittman
I'm not to up on the current Creed, what difference is his AD from the old version?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Da Pittman
I'm not to up on the current Creed, what difference is his AD from the old version?

Healing factor's been taken up about 3 times, not to mention his strength, speed, durability, etc.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Healing factor's been taken up about 3 times, not to mention his strength, speed, durability, etc. Better than Wolverine?

Leobama
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Healing factor's been taken up about 3 times, not to mention his strength, speed, durability, etc. How? What event amped it up?

Stoic
Originally posted by Leobama
How? What event amped it up?

Creeds good showing against a Wendigo made him seem stronger is my guess, but even with a greater healing factor and him being 3 times stronger wouldn't be enough for him to compete with Pitt.

Battlehammer
he recieved up grades from the weapon x project

Stoic
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he recieved up grades from the weapon x project

Once again how did Creed meet his end? smile

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Stoic

He let Wolverine cut his head off with a magic sword?

Battlehammer
what does this have to do with the fight?

also this is as bad as you trying to uses a pis battle as evidences for spiderman winning......

Stoic
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He let Wolverine cut his head off with a magic sword?

My point is that these two wouldn't be much of a challenge to someone like Pitt, it's like putting Wolverine against Lobo.

Pitt could literally end a battle against them in about 10 seconds, all he'd have to do is rip their hearts out, because although they have tough skeletons, their body armor isn't so tough.

Pitt wouldn't kill them because of the healing factor, but the lose of their hearts would chill them out for a few hours.

Battlehammer
no it would not....logan fought after his heart was ripped out and another time when it was cut in haft ect.

also they could do the same to pitt.

Ther eboth more skileld then him and there both faster.

10 seconds my ass. He neevr displayed the kind of skill or speed to achieve this against wolverine or sabertooth

Stoic
no it would not....logan fought after his heart was ripped out and another time when it was cut in haft ect.

also they could do the same to pitt.

Ther eboth more skileld then him and there both faster.

10 seconds my ass. He neevr displayed the kind of skill or speed to achieve this against wolverine or sabertooth

More skilled? Lol do you know who Pitt is? He was raised to destroy civilizations, these two are not in the same league. As for pulling out Pitts heart.... not going to happen, neither of them have the strength to perform on that level.

Besides this really isn't a challenge, Pitt would use both of them as soccer balls.

srankmissingnin
And yet... Pitt couldn't beat Fairchild. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
More skilled? Lol do you know who Pitt is? He was raised to destroy civilizations, these two are not in the same league. As for pulling out Pitts heart.... not going to happen, neither of them have the strength to perform on that level.

Besides this really isn't a challenge, Pitt would use both of them as soccer balls.
oh pleases pitt never shown top tier MA abilties hell at best he second tier and thats pushing it.

they don't need to logan claws will by pass his durability and sabertooth has ripped out the wendigo heart, he can do it to pit.

oh poleases. You have no evidence, you been makign rediculous claims, just like you always do.

Stoic
oh pleases pitt never shown top tier MA abilties hell at best he second tier and thats pushing it.

they don't need to logan claws will by pass his durability and sabertooth has ripped out the wendigo heart, he can do it to pit.

oh poleases. You have no evidence, you been makign rediculous claims, just like you always do.

Battlehammer Wolverine is not beating Pitt, and neither is his sidekick stop trying to make something out of nothing, Pitt is too much for either of them with or without adamantium.

How did Pitt not show top tier abilities? he oneshotted Impact a second tier, dropped Supreme while he had Thors hammer making him above top tier.

Do you know what your talking about? Wolverine got owned by Sentry in what 3 moves? Wendigo's have different levels of power, as Feral took one down by herself, and with ease.

II see your Wolverine love is getting to your head, but him and his buddy lose here, try not to make it seem as if it would take a top tier to beat these cats ok.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And yet... Pitt couldn't beat Fairchild. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pitt wasn't going all out on Faichild either, and in her first appearances she was written far more powerful than she is today, but as i said Pitt wasn't going all out on her.

Battlehammer
Battlehammer Wolverine is not beating Pitt, and neither is his sidekick stop trying to make something out of nothing, Pitt is too much for either of them with or without adamantium.

How did Pitt not show top tier abilities? he oneshotted Impact a second tier, dropped Supreme while he had Thors hammer making him above top tier.

Do you know what your talking about? Wolverine got owned by Sentry in what 3 moves? Wendigo's have different levels of power, as Feral took one down by herself, and with ease.

II see your Wolverine love is getting to your head, but him and his buddy lose here, try not to make it seem as if it would take a top tier to beat these cats ok.

B]
oh pleases niether one of thoses feats put him at top tier MA skills. nor have I seen the circum,stances of the events.

sentry would rape pitt.

did I ever say wolverine wins here? nope I said you provided no evidences and made asurd statements like pitt beating both sabertooth and wolverine in 10 seconds? even thoguh he not as fast or as skilled. It jsut not gunna happen and it was a foolish comment.

your pitt love makes you say stupid things just like your spiderman obsession.

Stoic
Pitts fighting abilities for someone of his size would place him as top tier in his weight class having the ability to not only move well for a 1200+ lbs guy, but he also has shown to to be quited adept at using swords and spears.

What strength level is Wolverine at most? 1 ton strength and that may be pushing it? I really doubt that he'd be able to do anymore than scratch Pitt... Pitt is not the Hulk his body armor is far greater, yes he can be pierced but his muscle tissue can't be severed.

As for beating them in 10 seconds, well as I said before all he would need to do is punt them out of the state that the fight was in, and strength is all Pitt would need to do just that as well, all he'd need do is create an earthquake to knock them off of their feet, and its up up and away.

What strength level is Victor Creed 5 tons max at normal levels? Even at 3 times that with adamantium he would be far underpowered.

Battlehammer
Pitts fighting abilities for someone of his size would place him as top tier in his weight class having the ability to not only move well for a 1200+ lbs guy, but he also has shown to to be quited adept at using swords and spears.
what? he does not show the level of skill that any top tier shows. He jsut not that skilled. and trying to pretend he is some becuase of his weight is foolish.

What strength level is Wolverine at most? 1 ton strength and that may be pushing it? I really doubt that he'd be able to do anymore than scratch Pitt... Pitt is not the Hulk his body armor is far greater, yes he can be pierced but his muscle tissue can't be severed.

are you kididng me? pleases tell me this is a joke?

first Logan 2 tons at the lowest.

second Pitt is not more durable then Hulk.

3rd Logan had no trouble going through omega red armor, hulk skin, wendigo skin, namor skin, thing skin ect. There is no reason to believe he could not damage some one whjo not even bullet proof.

As for beating them in 10 seconds, well as I said before all he would need to do is punt them out of the state that the fight was in, and strength is all Pitt would need to do just that as well, all he'd need do is create an earthquake to knock them off of their feet, and its up up and away.

which he never ever does and would be out of character. It does not happen if it did creed could do the same dam thing.

What strength level is Victor Creed 5 tons max at normal levels? Even at 3 times that with adamantium he would be far underpowered.
nop[e creed pushign spiderman levels and higher.......

that prior to gain adamtium.

Starscream M

first Logan 2 tons at the lowest.

logan is 1 ton tops

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
logan is 1 ton tops
says the man who never reads his comcis.....pleases you some how know better then me srank and jinzin? who own every apearences of his...........

he 2 tonner if not higher. His feats repeatedly suggest this and he been stated as superhuman in strength.

Starscream M
says the man who never reads his comcis.....pleases you some how know better then me srank and jinzin? who own every apearences of his...........

he 2 tonner if not higher. His feats repeatedly suggest this and he been stated as superhuman in strength. his feats (average) are nowhere near 2 tons

he has maybe 3 questionable feats that are close to 2 tons (shark, elevator, and the pool) but those are outliers and are not average showings

get your bullfaeces outta here!

Battlehammer
his feats (average) are nowhere near 2 tons

he has maybe 3 questionable feats that are close to 2 tons (shark, elevator, and the pool) but those are outliers and are not average showings

get your bullfaeces outta here!
oh pleases 3 enough, but hell he even has more then that. and yes they are his avcerage showings. In none of his strength feats save the elevator one has he even strained him self menaing he not even pushing his max. Hell he over powered to individuals at the same time who ahd superhuman strength, was made to weight tons and the floor that was hella thick yeilded before he ect.

Starscream M
oh pleases 3 enough, but hell he even has more then that. and yes they are his avcerage showings. In none of his strength feats save the elevator one has he even strained him self menaing he not even pushing his max. Hell he over powered to individuals at the same time who ahd superhuman strength, was made to weight tons and the floor that was hella thick yeilded before he ect. so you think Logan can lift small cars then?

Battlehammer
I guess so. His feats suggest this, he stated with superhuman strength ect.

Starscream M
I guess so. His feats suggest this, he stated with superhuman strength ect. logan has peak human muscles...they're not enhanced in any way (like Spiderman is or Captain America)

Mindset
Logan can lift 100 lbs tops

Stoic
Battlehammer you do realize that Pitt is bulletproof right? I hope that you also realize that his body withstood a blast considered to be as powerful as a nuclear bomb explosion, and this had little to no effect of him.

Many of the guys that you mentioned as far as body armor is concerned are far below Pitts, this includes the Hulks, Creed broke his nails on Maestros hide, and Maestros hide is softer than Pitts.

Why do you bother with the semantics? Neither of these guys would win. It doesn't matter how long it takes they would both be on the defensive, because their offensive just wouldn't cut it.

Official handbooks never placed Wolverine in the 2 ton range, and even if he was 10 tons he's still out of his league here. Are you trying to say that Creed and Wolverine have super human speed, and Pitt would not be able to hit them? If they pissed Pitt off enough there would be nowhere on earth for them to hide that he would not find them.

Pitt 10/10

Battlehammer
logan has peak human muscles...they're not enhanced in any way (like Spiderman is or Captain America)
.....are you kidding me?

They been stated as enhanced human and superhuman......so your wrong as usual.

Starscream M
.....are you kidding me?

They been stated as enhanced human and superhuman......so your wrong as usual. he's also been stated as lifting 800lbs max...so I guess your wrong too

Battlehammer
he's also been stated as lifting 800lbs max...so I guess your wrong too
oh Im not wrong at all. Becauses I have on pannle evidences backing my statements up while you have absolutly nothing.

Battlehammer
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6473/wolverinesabilitieswt6.jpg

Stoic

In the Handbooks Official Marvel Handbooks it did state that Wolverines max press was 800 lbs. Now I'm not saying that he can't lift a car and toss it, I'm just saying that it's something that I have never seen.

Lol thats Marvel vs Dc, the same comic that had Wolverine beat Lobo in... wow thats kinda funny, and should be disregarded as a non cannonical source.

Battlehammer
hand books are crap. that same hand book has wolverine listed as a class 4 which is superhuman. Thgey condrodict one another. Thats why on pannel evidences is best. which has never onces stated him as peak-human only enhanced or superhuman. His feats also put him well over 800 pounds with one arm let a lone full strength.

Starscream M
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6473/wolverinesabilitieswt6.jpg that scan doesn't prove anything

My claim is that Logan can lift about 1 ton max...which would be super strength anyways

Battlehammer
that scan doesn't prove anything

My claim is that Logan can lift about 1 ton max...which would be super strength anyways
ecpt he has several feats over this. actaully all he would need is three feats to make it usable in debates as his strength class. He has more then three feats which aquire more then 1 ton strength.

you also said he was peak-human and not enhances like spiderman or capt.........still can't believe you said that......

Battlehammer
whats even funnier is the fact that all theses feats are with him not berserker.........which is funny becauses he becomes stronger while berseker.

Starscream M
whats even funnier is the fact that all theses feats are with him not berserker.........which is funny becauses he becomes stronger while berseker. which is funny because berserker is irrelevant since that's not normal logan

also I would accept it if he actually had 3 feats of 2 tons or more

but the 3 feats you have are very ambiguous...I personally don't accept the underwater feat because it reeks of bad writing. the elevator feat is questionable because we don't know how heavy it is he is actually lifting since the elevator has leverage against the walls.

Battlehammer
which is funny because berserker is irrelevant since that's not normal logan

also I would accept it if he actually had 3 feats of 2 tons or more

but the 3 feats you have are very ambiguous...I personally don't accept the underwater feat because it reeks of bad writing. the elevator feat is questionable because we don't know how heavy it is he is actually lifting since the elevator has leverage against the walls.

pleases he lifted a shark out of the water throw it into the boat........and the water was over his head.

he was made to weight several tons and withstood it longer then a veyr very thick floor did

he hit a guy under water so hard they fllew through the water smashing throiugh cement.

he over powed two suphumanly strong foes

destroy restraints that beast could not while in a weaken stated

lift log the size of a tree around like a base ball bat

throw black cat from the ocean into a fly elecopter

throw a dumbster that weighted over 1000 pounds with one arm

ect.

Starscream M
oh whatever....why are we even arguing between 1 or 2 tons...it's not like that makes much of a difference in a fight anyways...

Battlehammer
true lol

Battlehammer
lol one of my favorite feats is him breaking a dinosours neck, it not one of his most impressive strength feats, but it looks cool.

Da Pittman
1 or 2 tons doesn't really make a difference when you have Wroth which is comparable to Pitt couldn't kill him what makes you think that Wolverine or Creed can? Even Pitt's father couldn't, Pitt has gone up against most of the top tier fighters of Image and came out on top or stalemated them. Granted this is a different comic company but does show that he has the skill to keep it with the best of them.

Stoic
1 or 2 tons doesn't really make a difference when you have Wroth which is comparable to Pitt couldn't kill him what makes you think that Wolverine or Creed can? Even Pitt's father couldn't, Pitt has gone up against most of the top tier fighters of Image and came out on top or stalemated them. Granted this is a different comic company but does show that he has the skill to keep it with the best of them.

It may be a different comic universe, but being able to take a direct hit from a laser cannon as devestating as a nuke with little to no effect is more than enough to show what weight class Pitt is in.

These guys are good and all of that, they just have no business fighting Pitt or anyone like him.

BUSTER1
So I guess Pitt takes it easily??

jinzin
so you think Logan can lift small cars then?
Why not? He's single handely tossed a motorcycle like it was a toy. Did the same with a dumpster. He's shoulder pressed a portion of street concrete. He's pushed a car away from him using only his uper body strength while it had been rammed into his legs.

This isn't even getting into all the "unbreakable" restraints he's dismantled through sheer strength and willpower alone.

3 feats to suggest he's close to two tons? Hardly. How about all of your examples where he's had issues lifting something at or below two tons?

Oh that's right, you don't have any. no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
Why not? He's single handely tossed a motorcycle like it was a toy. Did the same with a dumpster. He's shoulder pressed a portion of street concrete. He's pushed a car away from him using only his uper body strength while it had been rammed into his legs.

This isn't even getting into all the "unbreakable" restraints he's dismantled through sheer strength and willpower alone.

3 feats to suggest he's close to two tons? Hardly. How about all of your examples where he's had issues lifting something at or below two tons?

Oh that's right, you don't have any. no expression I thought you were gone for good. sad

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
I thought you were gone for good. sad

laughing out loud

No, I've just been hard at work in school.... and trying to finish customs to sell on ebay (shameless plug) Check out my Legends custom thread in the general comic forum.

Starscream M
Why not? He's single handely tossed a motorcycle like it was a toy. a motorcycle is much lighter than a small car

jinzin
The overall weight wasn't so much the point as much as Wolverine having done it effortlessly with one hand...

Now I give you multiple other examples (Including Wolverine moving a small car, and call you out on your point of view and the best you can do is: A motorcycle is much lighter than a small car..... erm

Stoic
The overall weight wasn't so much the point as much as Wolverine having done it effortlessly with one hand...

Now I give you multiple other examples (Including Wolverine moving a small car, and call you out on your point of view and the best you can do is: A motorcycle is much lighter than a small car..... erm

There are real people outside of comics that can lift a motorcycle with one hand, and raise it over their head, Nathan Jones to name one. This is not a superhuman feat it is peak human. There are men with the ability to squat the weight of a single car that live among us, this is not a superhuman feat, it is peak human.

Wolverine is peak human, even in our world, however he can take superhuman amounts of punishment, just not on Pitts level, I mean 2-3 solid hits from the Hulk and he has shown to need quite some time to recover, stating that his insides were torn up and such.

Pitt can be beaten but just not by these two.

Battlehammer
.........wrong again..........ive even shown you a scan were it states clealry that he superhuman. good lord how many times do I have to provide you evidence.........do you jsut ignore what ever I show you...........pleases there no real live humans that can throw 1000 plus pounds with one arm..........

I can name feat after feat that no human could preform and that is clearly beyond peak-human...........whcih uve been shown before.....but as usual it seems you ignore it..........

jinzin
There are real people outside of comics that can lift a motorcycle with one hand, and raise it over their head, Nathan Jones to name one. This is not a superhuman feat it is peak human. There are men with the ability to squat the weight of a single car that live among us, this is not a superhuman feat, it is peak human. Without effort? No....

Wolverine is peak human, even in our world, Now you're just being rampantly ignorant. No peak human can punch people like Roughouse, Rogue and Arkon through loops with "peak human" strength. No "peak human" is going to break bonds that bond other well known superhuman level beings. Or overpower them for that matter. Both of which Wolverine has done with brute strength.
Wolverine isn't even listed as a peak human by Marvel and hasn't been for some time now.

however he can take superhuman amounts of punishment, just not on Pitts level, I mean 2-3 solid hits from the Hulk and he has shown to need quite some time to recover, stating that his insides were torn up and such.

Pitt can be beaten but just not by these two. This has nothing to do with what I was talking about to I'm ignoring this. I agree btw.

Stoic
Without effort? No....

Now you're just being rampantly ignorant. No peak human can punch people like Roughouse, Rogue and Arkon through loops with "peak human" strength. No "peak human" is going to break bonds that bond other well known superhuman level beings. Or overpower them for that matter. Both of which Wolverine has done with brute strength.
Wolverine isn't even listed as a peak human by Marvel and hasn't been for some time now.

This has nothing to do with what I was talking about to I'm ignoring this. I agree btw.

Lifting feats is what I was talking about not fighting skills, Wolverine has bones that are laced with an indestructible substance, of course he hits harder than regular a man, or even the strongest man in our world.
Lifting feats... I never once said anything about fighting prowess, please don't put words in my mouth.

Wolverine without claws is a weapon alone, and with his skleton and healing powers he'd be able to punch throgh solid stone. Again I said lifting feats and the worlds strongest men can lift the things that you brought up earlier.
.........wrong again..........ive even shown you a scan were it states clealry that he superhuman. good lord how many times do I have to provide you evidence.........do you jsut ignore what ever I show you...........pleases there no real live humans that can throw 1000 plus pounds with one arm..........

I can name feat after feat that no human could preform and that is clearly beyond peak-human...........whcih uve been shown before.....but as usual it seems you ignore it..........

Good lord all the hell you want, the scan that you provided was from a non canon source, it was a scan of Marvel vs DC Wolverine, and that Wolverine was able to beat Lobo, who was able to nearly kill Superman. Stop the deceit.

Battlehammer

Good lord all the hell you want, the scan that you provided was from a non canon source, it was a scan of Marvel vs DC Wolverine, and that Wolverine was able to beat Lobo, who was able to nearly kill Superman. Stop the deceit.
oh it cannon alright. Mavrel and DC is cannon. Oh and Lobo stated in a cannon sources that he took the fall.

nothing inlegitment about Logans listings.

Battlehammer
so are you gunna ignore that post as well? do I gotta start psoting all his strength feats the easily put him over peak-human?

or shoudl i not bother becuase you will ignore them as well?

oh here a recent strength feat...........
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=Wolverine_First_Class_08_017.jpg

jinzin
Lifting feats is what I was talking about not fighting skills, I'm not talking about fighting skills. I'm talking about brute strength. Wolverine has feats with brute strength that are heads and shoulders above what any real world human can do. NO human being on the face of the planet can not only lift but throw a dumpster 10 feet through the air without effort PERIOD. To say Wolverine is peak human is downright ignorant, there's no if's ands or buts about it.

You're retort wasn't well constructed. Because other bigger guys have done the low end feats that Wolverine's done without effort WITH effort that somehow makes Wolverine peak human? NO... that's rediculous.

Wolverine has bones that are laced with an indestructible substance, of course he hits harder than regular a man, or even the strongest man in our world. Having Adamantium bones doesn't make him hit more powerfully though. Rough? Roughouse? both bricks sent flying through brickwalls, airborne by Wolverine's brute power. He's kicked in steel doors with one hit off their hinges. His stopping power is CLEARLY backed with superhuman levels of strength.

Lifting feats... I never once said anything about fighting prowess, please don't put words in my mouth.. What the f**k? "prowess" has nothing to do with sending other bricks flying.

Wolverine without claws is a weapon alone, and with his skleton and healing powers he'd be able to punch throgh solid stone. Again I said lifting feats and the worlds strongest men can lift the things that you brought up earlier. but not as effortlessly as Wolverine so your examples don't matter anyways, and you were comparing them to Logan's lowest feats. Stopping power wasn't even the only thing I commented on either. How about the fact that Wolverine's overpowered other superhumans or broke through restraints other superhumans couldn't?

Good lord all the hell you want, the scan that you provided was from a non canon source, it was a scan of Marvel vs DC Wolverine, and that Wolverine was able to beat Lobo, who was able to nearly kill Superman. Stop the deceit. WHAT THE **** DID I SAY?
MARVEL

not marvel vs. dc..

MARVEL you know the guys in charge of handling these characters?

MARVEL has Wolverine listed in a SUPERHUMAN strength class category and it's been stated on panel as Hammer told you.
And if you knew anything about what you were talking about you would know the crossover has been referenced in DC and marvel AND Lobo was paid to take a dive for the fight.

Stoic
Ursa Major weighs less than some motorcycles, the Thing weighs more than him there are men on this planet able to tow 8 buses, or a 747 plane. Wolerines durability helps him with many of his strength feats.

Wolverine would be lucky if he could even lift Pitt, but this thread has obviously gone off subject, as we are now talking about Wolverine having trouble lifting something that Pitt could crush into a ball and use as a bowling ball.

Pitt, the Hulk, Juggernaut, Lobo, Superman, Sentry, Gladiator, Supreme, Thor, Hercules, Wonder Woman, these characters have super strength. Sabretooth and perhaps Wolverine have enhanced strength... I'd give Wolverine a maybe on that too because many of his feats are durability feats, and high pain threshold feats. I howwever can accept Wolverine having enhanced strength... Super strength??? No way in hell.

jinzin
Ursa Major weighs less than some motorcycles, the Thing weighs more than him there are men on this planet able to tow 8 buses, or a 747 plane. Wolerines durability helps him with many of his strength feats.

Wolverine would be lucky if he could even lift Pitt, but this thread has obviously gone off subject, as we are now talking about Wolverine having trouble lifting something that Pitt could crush into a ball and use as a bowling ball.

Pitt, the Hulk, Juggernaut, Lobo, Superman, Sentry, Gladiator, Supreme, Thor, Hercules, Wonder Woman, these characters have super strength. Sabretooth and perhaps Wolverine have enhanced strength... I'd give Wolverine a maybe on that too because many of his feats are durability feats, and high pain threshold feats. I howwever can accept Wolverine having enhanced strength... Super strength??? No way in hell. Lucky IF he could even lift Pitt?
Are you INSANE? He hauled Hulk from the Savage Land to the X-Mansion... and a MASSIVE amount of strength feats INCLUDING that one came from when he had bone claws so there goes that theory. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ENHANCED? Sabretooth's more powerful than a bull elephant.

Funny how you can't accept it but Marvel can. I think I'll take Marvel's word over yours.

Battlehammer

Pitt, the Hulk, Juggernaut, Lobo, Superman, Sentry, Gladiator, Supreme, Thor, Hercules, Wonder Woman, these characters have super strength. Sabretooth and perhaps Wolverine have enhanced strength... I'd give Wolverine a maybe on that too because many of his feats are durability feats, and high pain threshold feats. I howwever can accept Wolverine having enhanced strength... Super strength??? No way in hell.
are you retarded? for startersI show two scans one that states he has superhuman strength another that states he has ehenced strength.............it not debatbale he has i nhuman strength.

did you not see wolverine break out of Ursa Major bear hug..........who superhuman..........or did you just ignore it? or did you some how miss wolverine punching a man and sending him flying like 30 plus feet...............oh and Ursa Major woudl likly weight 1000 pounds easy.........and logon tossed him like a ragg doll...........

are you serously ignoring all the evidences I am presenting? hoenstly this is getting pathetic.

Stoic
I'm not talking about fighting skills. I'm talking about brute strength. Wolverine has feats with brute strength that are heads and shoulders above what any real world human can do. NO human being on the face of the planet can not only lift but throw a dumpster 10 feet through the air without effort PERIOD. To say Wolverine is peak human is downright ignorant, there's no if's ands or buts about it.

You're retort wasn't well constructed. Because other bigger guys have done the low end feats that Wolverine's done without effort WITH effort that somehow makes Wolverine peak human? NO... that's rediculous.

Having Adamantium bones doesn't make him hit more powerfully though. Rough? Roughouse? both bricks sent flying through brickwalls, airborne by Wolverine's brute power. He's kicked in steel doors with one hit off their hinges. His stopping power is CLEARLY backed with superhuman levels of strength.

What the f**k? "prowess" has nothing to do with sending other bricks flying.

but not as effortlessly as Wolverine so your examples don't matter anyways, and you were comparing them to Logan's lowest feats. Stopping power wasn't even the only thing I commented on either. How about the fact that Wolverine's overpowered other superhumans or broke through restraints other superhumans couldn't?

WHAT THE **** DID I SAY?
MARVEL

not marvel vs. dc..

MARVEL you know the guys in charge of handling these characters?

MARVEL has Wolverine listed in a SUPERHUMAN strength class category and it's been stated on panel as Hammer told you.
And if you knew anything about what you were talking about you would know the crossover has been referenced in DC and marvel AND Lobo was paid to take a dive for the fight.

The durability of Wolverines body cleary shows that he can use all of his strength while delivering a punch... hell if a normal man had bones that strong punching in windshield would be easy, as we would not have to worry about breaking our hands.

Wolverine would also appear to be stronger than the average human as well because his bones would not fracture under the weight that a normal mans would. This however is a feat of durability. There was a showing with two regular men in our world that were able to lift a semi 2 inches off of the ground and hold it for several seconds... 2 men. If Wolverine has enhanced strength it is borderline at best. At yes even without his claws he is a weapon, he can certainly generate a more solid punch than any real person on earth, and that's simply due to the strength of his bones.

Battlehammer
I love how your ignoring evdiences how awosome............and trolling even better.............

so first you ignore scan that says wolverine has superhuman strength, then you ignore the scan that says he has enhanced strength........then you ignore a scan that provides 3 superhuman strength feats in one..............how awosome.......and you called me a troll........

jinzin
The durability of Wolverines body cleary shows that he can use all of his strength while delivering a punch... this statement isn't even coherent.

hell if a normal man had bones that strong punching in windshield would be easy, as we would not have to worry about breaking our hands. You're ignoring what I'm talking about...

Wolverine's durability doesn't explain how he sends people flying multitudes of feet through the air.. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE BRICKS!

Wolverine would also appear to be stronger than the average human as well because his bones would not fracture under the weight that a normal mans would. This however is a feat of durability. There was a showing with two regular men in our world that were able to lift a semi 2 inches off of the ground and hold it for several seconds... 2 men. If Wolverine has enhanced strength it is borderline at best. At yes even without his claws he is a weapon, he can certainly generate a more solid punch than any real person on earth, and that's simply due to the strength of his bones. Hammers right no expression

You're just ignoring the actual argument in favor of a strawman....

have fun with that.

Wolverine was bone clawed in several of his high end feats.. Adamantium is not a substitute for strength. Marvel says he's superhuman, Marvel SHOWS he's superhuman... He's SUPERHUMAN...

I suppose you know many people who can casually leap 40 feet into the air. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
edit he not worth it. ignorances is bliss I guess.

Stoic
are you retarded? for startersI show two scans one that states he has superhuman strength another that states he has ehenced strength.............it not debatbale he has i nhuman strength.

did you not see wolverine break out of Ursa Major bear hug..........who superhuman..........or did you just ignore it? or did you some how miss wolverine punching a man and sending him flying like 30 plus feet...............oh and Ursa Major woudl likly weight 1000 pounds easy.........and logon tossed him like a ragg doll...........

are you serously ignoring all the evidences I am presenting? hoenstly this is getting pathetic.

I agree with some of what you said but it was circumstantial, as I said before Wolverine being able to break out of the bearhug (no pun intended) had alot to do with his durability and fighting skills. This however has nothing to do with this thread, I know what side wins this and that's all I have to say about this whole thing.

Battlehammer
I agree with some of what you said but it was circumstantial, as I said before Wolverine being able to break out of the bearhug (no pun intended) had alot to do with his durability and fighting skills. This however has nothing to do with this thread, I know what side wins this and that's all I have to say about this whole thing.
it had nothing to do with durability..........honestly your arguements are retarded. How woudl skill help him? He was compeltely pinned the only way he could have gotten out was through pure strength.........which was also heavly implied..........

good lord your rediculous. I am blocking you now becuases your ignorances and refusal to achknowledge feats and on pannel evidences is rediculous..

I think I actaully have more respect for masterbruce then for you

jinzin
I agree with some of what you said but it was circumstantial, as I said before Wolverine being able to break out of the bearhug (no pun intended) had alot to do with his durability and fighting skills. one thing.......

HOW?

Stoic
edit he not worth it. ignorances is bliss I guess.

Does it look like I care about what you think of me? You have such a hard time with your favorite hero getting beat that you have stretched this thread into something that it should have never been... going off topic, chasing trivial nonsense to make excuses, and generally avoiding the fact that Creed and his little friend should have never been put in a vs thread against Pitt. And you argue about the little weight that he can lift??? Before I know it Wolverine will go from lifting a small car to being able to support buildings. So ok I concede Marvel gave Wolverine an upgrade by hiring fanboys to write him and add a little CIS to the mix. His original stats said that he was peak human strength that engage in strenuous regular excercise, not that he had super human strength... as i said before who gives a fig... this little extra wil not change the fact that the both of them are under powered here.

Stoic
one thing.......

HOW?

One Thing HOW??? The same way that he was able to outmaneuver Rogue and put her down as they grappled, strength isn't everything. How is Batman able to throw Solomon Grundy? Or Captain America throw the Hulk?

jinzin
Does it look like I care about what you think of me? You have such a hard time with your favorite hero getting beat that you have stretched this thread into something that it should have never been... going off topic, chasing trivial nonsense to make excuses, and generally avoiding the fact that Creed and his little friend should have never been put in a vs thread against Pitt. And you argue about the little weight that he can lift??? Before I know it Wolverine will go from lifting a small car to being able to support buildings. So ok I concede Marvel gave Wolverine an upgrade by hiring fanboys to write him and add a little CIS to the mix. His original stats said that he was peak human strength that engage in strenuous regular excercise, not that he had super human strength... as i said before who gives a fig... this little extra wil not change the fact that the both of them are under powered here. Original stats? His ORIGINAL FEATS were SUPERHUMAN STILL!

jinzin
One Thing HOW??? The same way that he was able to outmaneuver Rogue and put her down as they grappled, strength isn't everything. How is Batman able to throw Solomon Grundy? Or Captain America throw the Hulk? He had Wolverine in a bear hug arms pinned...

Wolverine just broke free... And major didn't say it was due to any slick moves he specifically states that it's wolverine's STRENGTH. no expression

Battlehammer
Does it look like I care about what you think of me? You have such a hard time with your favorite hero getting beat that you have stretched this thread into something that it should have never been... going off topic, chasing trivial nonsense to make excuses, and generally avoiding the fact that Creed and his little friend should have never been put in a vs thread against Pitt.

oh pitt wins there no arguement there.

and your still an ignorant individual.

His original stats said that he was peak human strength that engage in strenuous regular excercise, not that he had super human strength...
whats funny is how wrong you can be.

he orignal was writtin with spiderman level stats stated in an interview with the creator in the back of the ulitmate x-men guide up dated edition.

oh and Logan broke within his first five apearences shackles consider to be unbreabkle...........in his first mini's he was throwing sharks, running straight through rock walls with out pause ect.

so you could not any any wronger. Logan actaully was only stated as peak-human in a single source which was an encyclopedia inwhich in controdicted other encyclopedia which stated him as enhanced. Oh and Logan has never onces on pannel been stated with human or peak human strength, he eben stated with enhanced, superhuman, special, extreme strength ect.

Stoic
It specifically states the strength of his madness, not his strength.

oh pitt wins there no arguement there.

and your still an ignorant individual.

whats funny is how wrong you can be.

he orignal was writtin with spiderman level stats stated in an interview with the creator in the back of the ulitmate x-men guide up dated edition.

oh and Logan broke within his first five apearences shackles consider to be unbreabkle...........in his first mini's he was throwing sharks, running straight through rock walls with out pause ect.

so you could not any any wronger. Logan actaully was only stated as peak-human in a single source which was an encyclopedia inwhich in controdicted other encyclopedia which stated him as enhanced. Oh and Logan has never onces on pannel been stated with human or peak human strength, he eben stated with enhanced, superhuman, special, extreme strength ect.

Your telling me I'm wrong and in the same sentence try to convince me that Wolverines original stats were updated in the Ultimates, a new book.... please just stop ok.... do you want me to say that Wolverine beats Pitt? is that what this is about, and why you won't stop the deceit? I'm done with this thread, how it got as far as it did is beyond me. Before calling people ignorant you should check your own mirrow, I mean you show non canon material in an attempt to place Wolverine on levels that he was never written on (Marvel vs DC scan), and then proceed to tell me that Wolverines first bio did not state that he was classified as peak human strength... just put me on ignore.

Battlehammer

Stoic
Battlehammer, you still have no idea what this thread about do you? Well here's a hint, it's not about your trivial matters on how much Wolverine can lift, I stated that the original bio on Wolverine (you know the first one ever written) stated that Wolverine was peak human, perhaps you missed that part which does not surprise me.

Do you think that insulting me makes you seem superior to anyone? If anything its pathetic, and as I stated earlier the points you brought up had nothing to do with this thread, and one more thing, don't pretend to know me.

Ok Wolverine is above peak human are you satisfied? Now you can move on with your life, does he have super strength no he does not. Sentry has super strength. Your first scan was of you trying to prove that he had super strength, when it was a scan from Marvel vs DC... don't play stupid because you did use a scan from Marvel vs DC, a fan voted crock of shyt that placed Wolverine on Lobo's level when he isn't.
Should i go and get it?

Stoic
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/...bilitieswt6.jpg

Forget it I had to get this because you seem to be suffering from selective amnesia.

Stoic

Here you go since the link did not work

oh it cannon alright. Mavrel and DC is cannon. Oh and Lobo stated in a cannon sources that he took the fall.

nothing inlegitment about Logans listings.

It was cannon was it, even though it was fan voted? I'm not even going to go there with you. You have some nerve calling someone an idiot when you bring trash to the table like this.

BUSTER1
One of the arguements on here that confuses me is the "has Wolverine got enhanced or superhuman strength" question. I thought they were the same thing. Marvel has always classified 800lbs as being the maximum a human could lift, and anyone who can heavier is classified as superstrong. If there is a distinction what is the upper limit for "enhanced" strength?

Da Pittman
I don't think there is a "rule" but I would say if you double the normal lift weight for a human at 800 to 1600 that would be in the enhanced range. Anything above would be super human.

Bada's Palin
I don't think there is a "rule" but I would say if you double the normal lift weight for a human at 800 to 1600 that would be in the enhanced range. Anything above would be super human.

Yup, that's what Marvel says anyway.

BUSTER1
Thanks

Stoic
Well I was going by what the first official handbook said that Wolverine was, and it said that he had peak human strength, and not superhuman strength.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
actaully currently enhanced means superhuman which is why in the civil war files ever single superhuman is listed as enhanced. There no seperate listings anymore.

Stoic
Battlehammer are you getting pedantic with me about wording and grammar? Yes I make mistakes, this is not hard to admit, we all do.

I can admit that I was wrong about Wolverine and his strength level, do I believe that he can lift a bus and toss it like Spiderman can? Not really, but I can accept that he is stronger than a man in many more ways than just one.

As I pointed out before I really don't care how you feel about me, and it has nothing to do with this thread, Bada issued a word of advice earlier today about bashing and flaming, so if you don't stick to the facts that your boy Wolverine, and his buddy Victor Creed will not win even one fight against Pitt you really have nothing to say here.

If you continue going off topic you will be reported.

So who wins here Battlehammer, that is all that anyone needs to know.

Badabing
Logan is about a 1+ tonner now.

Stoic
actaully currently enhanced means superhuman which is why in the civil war files ever single superhuman is listed as enhanced. There no seperate listings anymore.

Actually Wonderman, and Carol Danvers were listed as having enhanced strength, while the Sentry was listed as having super strength. Still this has nothing to do with this thread, and Pitt will walk all over these guys with ease. I can even go as far to say that they wouldn't even be able to slow him down or hurt him.

Battlehammer

So who wins here Battlehammer, that is all that anyone needs to know.
PITT

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
Logan is about a 1+ tonner now. what has he done lately to make you think that?

Battlehammer
Actually Wonderman, and Carol Danvers were listed as having enhanced strength, while the Sentry was listed as having super strength.
everyone was listed as enhanced human that was superhuman.

wondermans almost a class 100 and carol danvers is a class 50+

which is why I think the word to marvel is currently intergantable

darthgoober
I'm not trying to make a claim one way or the other in regards to whether or not Wolverine actually has super strength, but isn't whether or not someone is super strong determined by their body weight? If an 80 lb. child can lift 500 pounds over his head, then doesn't it qualify as super strength even though there are more athletically gifted that can do the same thing?

I've always been under the impression that being able to lift over 4 times your body weight qualifies as super strength. Now if Wolverine only weighed 195 lbs and was only able to lift 800 lbs it would still qualify as super strength IMO because he's still lifting over 4 times his own weight.

Battlehammer
I don't think it matter in the comci world how much one ways.

he 300 pounds with his adamatium

Stoic
everyone was listed as enhanced human that was superhuman.

wondermans almost a class 100 and carol danvers is a class 50+

which is why I think the word to marvel is currently intergantable

I'm going on what was written in a recent Avengers comic, Sentry was stated to have super strength, while Carol Danvers, and Simon Williams was said to have enhanced strength. I took it as anyone beneath class 100 but above class 1 was in the enhanced strength range... again what does this have to do with this thread? I just don't understand you... you seem to just want conflict with me by being contrary. You want the last word? go for it, just know that Pitt would win this, and that these guys are as much a match for Pitt as Dardevil is a match to Namor.

Battlehammer
I'm going on what was written in a recent Avengers comic, Sentry was stated to have super strength, while Carol Danvers, and Simon Williams was said to have enhanced strength. I took it as anyone beneath class 100 but above class 1 was in the enhanced strength range.

interesting. hey which issue was it I like to read it. I migth even own it seems farmiliar.

I actaully think that theory very good and makes senses
.. again what does this have to do with this thread? I just don't understand you... you seem to just want conflict with me by being contrary. You want the last word?.

oh i was no trying to conflict with out I was trying to understand ypur deff. of superhuman and try to explain that I believe the term superhuman and enhanced are currently one in the same in marvels eyes.

Stoic
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm not trying to make a claim one way or the other in regards to whether or not Wolverine actually has super strength, but isn't whether or not someone is super strong determined by their body weight? If an 80 lb. child can lift 500 pounds over his head, then doesn't it qualify as super strength even though there are more athletically gifted that can do the same thing?

I've always been under the impression that being able to lift over 4 times your body weight qualifies as super strength. Now if Wolverine only weighed 195 lbs and was only able to lift 800 lbs it would still qualify as super strength IMO because he's still lifting over 4 times his own weight.

You are completely right, but there are men that live on our planet, that can lift nearly 8 times their body weight, Nathan Jones has done it in his prime. There are men that tow buses, I don't know if I would call these guys superhuman, one man was said to even be able to tow a 747 plane by pulling on rope and advancing. I guess that these things are subjective.

Battlehammer
some one onces sent me some cray thing that said fi a human could sues all there msucles at onces and were in perfetc shape they could lift 11 tons........but that seems crazy

Stoic
interesting. hey which issue was it I like to read it. I migth even own it seems farmiliar.

I actaully think that theory very good and makes senses

oh i was no trying to conflict with out I was trying to understand ypur deff. of superhuman and try to explain that I believe the term superhuman and enhanced are currently one in the same in marvels eyes.

The comic I read it from was The Mighty Avengers issue 2, Ultron is on the cover, and it is stated on page 4.

Battlehammer
The comic I read it from was The Mighty Avengers issue 2, Ultron is on the cover, and it is stated on page 4.
aw you are correct I remeber now I do own that issue. I remebr thinking it odd, but your theory does make senses.

enhanced is superhuman, but it a lower level.

makes senses becuases guys like sentry really should be in another strength class then anyone under class 100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.