ROTS Mace Windu Vs SF Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins here?

1.Sabers
2.Force
3.All out

Location-Palpatine's office

Slash_KMC
Windu. He goes all Vapaad and Shatterpoint on Malak's ass ...

Can anyone tell me what Malak has done to prove his force powers? Except for being the second strongest of all other unknown Sith.

Lucien A
Well obviously being second to Revan proves his equality to the likes of Vader and Caedus.

Autokrat
I'm curious as to to how the SF will fit in Palps office....

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Autokrat
I'm curious as to to how the SF will fit in Palps office....

Must be a miniature replica.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Autokrat
I'm curious as to to how the SF will fit in Palps office.... It comes in a Pokeball.

Faunus
Clever.

kotorfan
a pokeball that sucks energy out of pokemon, transferring it to malak, leaving the pokemon inside the pokeball weakened. but after sleeping, it will have regained its strength and the process can be repeated again xD

Red Nemesis
He taunted his mentor while choking two Jedi, then killed both Jedi with the Force simultaneously. He's no slouch, but he is outclassed by Mace.

Faunus
In the Force?

Bleh. I shall not argue KOTOR characters. Ever.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
He taunted his mentor while choking two Jedi, then killed both Jedi with the Force simultaneously. He's no slouch, but he is outclassed by Mace.
well ya.. if palpy is more powerful than malak, and windu can defeat palpy in a saber duel, then mace can defeat malak in a saber duel. But in the force, malak wins.

Faunus
ABC logic is stupid.

Lucien A
Yet soooooo easy.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by kotorfan
well ya.. if palpy is more powerful than malak, and windu can defeat palpy in a saber duel, then mace can defeat malak in a saber duel. But in the force, malak wins.

Originally posted by Faunus
ABC logic is stupid.

Malak doesn't win. Mace ruins him. Period.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

Meh. Nothing impressive.

Anakin did the exact same.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Meh. Nothing impressive.

Anakin did the exact same.

NonSensi-Klown
... so?

Faunus
Afro Samurai would win.

Afro Samurai vs. CW Mace Windu = WIN.

NonSensi-Klown
This is truth.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
... so?

So it seemed like you wanted to argue when I had in fact agreed with you.

Eh. No worries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.