night crawler & beast vs black panther& us dare devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
this would be a jungle fight, where all there abilities can be exploited

Sin I AM
lol dd and bp ftw

guy222
bumprav

Darth Martin
Team 2.

Black Panther and Daredevil take a huge advantage while having this fight in the jungle. This is T'Challa's playground and Daredevil will always know where everyone is at. Not to mention he can tell where Kurt will teleport to. Beast will be tough to bring down but Panther has the equipment to do it.

weaponx510
beast solos team 2

illadelph12
I'd actually take Team One. Nightcrawler's the deciding factor. He allows Beast and himself to control the terms of combat. Nightcrawler can teleport Daredevil away from Panther to a place where he and Beast can double team him and take him out, then have a 2-on-1 vs. T'Challa

Darth Martin
Originally posted by weaponx510
beast solos team 2 How exactly? Panther alone would give Beast a fight. Adding Daredevil, a top-tier martial artist with limited pre-cog, does not improve Hank's chances. I'm as big of a Beast fan as the next person but the jungle suits both Daredevil and Panther more than there opponents. Nightcrawler will be taken out by Daredevil most likely. While Beast dwarfs both of Team 2 in physical strength Panther's suit gives him the needed protection. He's traded blows with the Iron Fist. His weapons are extremely lethal considering Beast's healing factor isn't quite up to par enough to take those hits.

Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd actually take Team One. Nightcrawler's the deciding factor. He allows Beast and himself to control the terms of combat. Nightcrawler can teleport Daredevil away from Panther to a place where he and Beast can double team him and take him out, then have a 2-on-1 vs. T'Challa That certainly is possible. But assuming Daredevil and Panther stick together somewhat they should be alright. Kurt's element of surprise is eliminated by Matt's radar sense. Beast is the problem here. As he's faster and stronger than either on Team 2. However they have superior skills and the ability to no where Team 1 is at all times. Hell they might not even notice Panther nor Daredevil. Well Beast will likely notice Matt but I doubt either would pick up a scent or noise off of Panther thanks to the insulation of Vibranium in his suit. This is a very close fight.

I say Team 2 takes it 5.5-6/10

weaponx510
team 1 take this 10/10. beast is fighting people weaker than he is every way possible he is smarter, faster, and stronger than team 2. Not to mention putting x-men up against humans says it all.

Darth Martin
team 1 take this 10/10. beast is fighting people weaker than he is every way possible he is smarter, faster, and stronger than team 2. Not to mention putting x-men up against humans says it all. I doubt he's smarter than T'Challa. Even if he is it's not by that much of a margin. Besides, Daredevil and Panther combat smarts-wise are on another level. Daredevil fights people are physically superior to him all the time. I think this is a pretty even fight which could go either way.

Wild Shadow
team one ftw DD would be the first to fall without use of terrain/PIS like in his comics finding items to use against his opponent he has no hope of matching team one that really leaves BP to face off against either beast or NC. his suit can protect him from nightt crawler but multiple ports would weaken BP plus a mile drop from the sky should ko him..

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
plus a mile drop from the sky should ko him.. If they are in the jungle with trees all over he could simply catch one to slower his fall and his Vibranium soled boots owuld do the rest.

I can see Beast wrecking Daredevil, not Nightcrawler.

Trackz
CIS is on and none of these fighters would be willing to kill the other so nightcrawler is moost likely not dropping people from miles high

Wild Shadow
CIS on NC would still drop BP from a mile high after he had finished disorienting him from multiple ports. NC would know full well it wouldnt kill BP but would seriously incapacitate him.

Trackz
CIS on NC would still drop BP from a mile high after he had finished disorienting him from multiple ports. NC would know full well it wouldnt kill BP but would seriously incapacitate him. Nightcrawler would know this how, and the drop very well might kill him

Darth Martin
How many people has Nightcrawler used this tactic on? Who were they?

jrodslam
Team 2.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How many people has Nightcrawler used this tactic on? Who were they?

colussus and omega red big grin and various cannon fodder from lower heights. wink

jrodslam
Well its a good thing that unlike Colossus and Omega Red, Daredevil can sense Nightcrawler before he actually ports in.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well its a good thing that unlike Colossus and Omega Red, Daredevil can sense Nightcrawler before he actually ports in.

good thing NC has had training with ppl that can sense his ports and learned to speed blitz ports to throw them off. I.E... wolverine.

jrodslam
good thing NC has had training with ppl that can sense his ports and learned to speed blitz ports to throw them off. I.E... wolverine.

Yea because it'll work for everyone with accute senses, right? erm DD sensed him a good second before he actually came in.

weaponx510
beast doesnt need kurts help on this one

Darth Martin
Yes he does.

weaponx510
DD cant even hurt beast he is way stronger than he is. Nightcrawler and beast have to much experience for these two street levers

Darth Martin
Black Panther and Daredevil's experience>These 2 X-Men. Daredevil has used pressure points that have KO'd the likes of Wolverine.

weaponx510
Black Panther and Daredevil's experience>These 2 X-Men. Daredevil has used pressure points that have KO'd the likes of Wolverine.

when did this happen last time i checked DD was a blind guy who can fight

Darth Martin
What the hell does that have to do with anything? You mean to tell me Beast has more combat experience than Daredevil and Black Panther. Nightcrawler? I'm not denying there skilled but more experienced?

weaponx510
Yes more experience the x-men fight people like magneto, apocolypse, shadow king, sentenels......DD is a blind guy how is a handicapped Human <-- (being the main word) gunna beat these two

Darth Martin
Magneto, Apocalase, Shadow King, and Sentinels? Hmmm, I wonder how much of those opponents has Beast actually duked it out with. Against those oppponents he would most likely be using his brain. Say what you want but his one on one combat showings aren't that good. Kinda sad too seeing how I'm a huge Beast fan. But I'll call it how I see it without being biased.

Bost Beast and Nightcrawler are more agile than either of Team 2 but they sure as hell do not dwarf them in that area. Besides Spider-Man, Team 1 are the two most agile in Marvel IMO. Team 2 are the most agile peak humans in Marvel IMO. Strength? Daredevil has made people like Tombstone look like a fool. Hell, he's taken it to Spider-Man before.

weaponx510
Magneto, Apocalase, Shadow King, and Sentinels? Hmmm, I wonder how much of those opponents has Beast actually duked it out with. Against those oppponents he would most likely be using his brain. Say what you want but his one on one combat showings aren't that good. Kinda sad too seeing how I'm a huge Beast fan. But I'll call it how I see it without being biased.

Bost Beast and Nightcrawler are more agile than either of Team 2 but they sure as hell do not dwarf them in that area. Besides Spider-Man, Team 1 are the two most agile in Marvel IMO. Team 2 are the most agile peak humans in Marvel IMO. Strength? Daredevil has made people like Tombstone look like a fool. Hell, he's taken it to Spider-Man before.

never said beat takes then by himself im just saying he has more experience

Darth Martin
Again, I'm going to have to disagree. Daredevil and Black Panther are hands on fighters. They trade blow for blow with there opponents like Cap and Batman. Beast can't say the same. Beast may have been a hero before either(he hasn't, just an example) but Panther has been fighting since birth and raised by a warrior race. Daredevil fights ninja, Elektra, and Bullseye. Who can Beast say he fights?

weaponx510
Again, I'm going to have to disagree. Daredevil and Black Panther are hands on fighters. They trade blow for blow with there opponents like Cap and Batman. Beast can't say the same. Beast may have been a hero before either(he hasn't, just an example) but Panther has been fighting since birth and raised by a warrior race. Daredevil fights ninja, Elektra, and Bullseye. Who can Beast say he fights?

well beast is always on a team so he doesnt have a big one on one resume.......but i alreadys stated the villians beast fights tho

Darth Martin
Those aren't villains that he fights in H2H combat. Panther and Daredevil fight people 95% of the time H2H.

weaponx510
street levelers vs x-men its pretty simple to say who will win

Darth Martin
No it's not. I agree that Nightcrawler and Beast are more powerful but that doesn't necessary give them the win against the two deadlier, more experienced, skilled fighters who have weaponry.

Besides if it's so simple why did you make the thread? You've proven you already know who you think will win and from what it seems your opinion is unskakeable.

weaponx510
No it's not. I agree that Nightcrawler and Beast are more powerful but that doesn't necessary give them the win against the two deadlier, more experienced, skilled fighters who have weaponry.

Besides if it's so simple why did you make the thread? You've proven you already know who you think will win and from what it seems your opinion is unskakeable.

hey smart guy i didnt make the thread....second fights in these forums are at full potenial....and beast full power will KO these guys in one hit

Darth Martin
Sorry about that, my mistake. *Begs for forgiveness*

He's not KOing Panther in one hit and Daredevil has taken shots from Spider-Man and Iron Fist.

weaponx510
Sorry about that, my mistake. *Begs for forgiveness*

He's not KOing Panther in one hit and Daredevil has taken shots from Spider-Man and Iron Fist.

many people have takin a hit from spiderman but spiderman full power has never layed a hand on DD or he would be dead....no human can take a 10 ton hit

jrodslam
many people have takin a hit from spiderman but spiderman full power has never layed a hand on DD....

Cause he missed.

Darth Martin
many people have takin a hit from spiderman but spiderman full power has never layed a hand on DD or he would be dead....no human can take a 10 ton hit Irrelevant seeing how Beast has no strength feats that put him at 10 tons or higher. Unless you have proof.

Trackz
hey smart guy i didnt make the thread....second fights in these forums are at full potenial....and beast full power will KO these guys in one hit BP has also been rammed into by ironman who was flying straight at him, the vibranium armor helps to disperse the force of the blows, beast isn't strong enough to KO BP in one hit, BP or DD could always use pressure points to put him to sleep, BP could snap his neck possibly, they are much better fighters than he is. DD's radar sense has also been able to predict where nightcrawler is going to pop-up I believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.