I wish Chillmeistergen was still here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
then KMC could go back to the way it was,

glorious days they were sad

The Grey Fox
I wish Chillmeistergen was still here

Rogue Jedi

dadudemon
I'm making Chill clean my room for a month before I'll reinstate his account.

He's only logged one week of successfully cleaned rooms...so it'l be a while.

Mairuzu
still seems the same to me

Kelly_Bean
Me too, I enjoyed fighting with him. stick out tongue

But then again, publicly sulking about it may only make the mods more irritable--especially with creating threads about it that may potentially be closed.

Nick Carroway
What did he do?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Nick Carroway
What did he do? ITS CHILL!

Nick Carroway
BACK FROM THE GRAVE!!!!!! stick out tongue

~Wålshy~
that can't be chill uhuh he used a smilie

Mywi

Mairuzu
Still a sock nonetheless

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
..... Hahaha, you got nothin'

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Hahaha, you got nothin' thats called Restraint roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont speak ill of the dead.

Scythe
thats called Restraint roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont speak ill of the dead. It's okay, it's gonna be alright.

Mairuzu
then why post... anything? awebrow

Slay
It's not your fault, RJ. It's not your fault.

Scythe
Originally posted by Slay
It's not your fault, RJ. It's not your fault. Yeah man, it's all good, no one's blamin' ya.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Mairuzu
then why post... anything? awebrow

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
It's not your fault, RJ. It's not your fault. No, it's always my fault. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's okay, it's gonna be alright. It always is, I lead a charmed life. yes

Scythe
No, it's always my fault. roll eyes (sarcastic) Naw man, it's gonna be okay, you... you want a soda??

Rogue Jedi
Naw man, it's gonna be okay, you... you want a soda?? I have a fridge full of soda and beer, and I am golden, thank ya very much. big grin Can't think of a time in my life when I have been better.

How was Kaya's visit? You guys break any laws?

Scythe
Kaya's visit was good.

It's me, since when do I not break any laws, she's safe though. We took care.

Rogue Jedi
Kaya's visit was good.

It's me, since when do I not break any laws, she's safe though. We took care. Covered your tracks, did you? Atta boy.

Scythe
Uhh, yeah...

Rogue Jedi
Back on topic.....Chill was an odd one. Chatting on MSN or via PM, he was one of the friendliest guys I have ever met. But when he posted in the forum, it's like he underwent some sort of Jekyll/Hyde transformation.

Scythe
He was just allergic to bullshit and posters who believe they are higher than what they're actually worth.

Rogue Jedi
It's a wonder you two weren't at each other's throats 24/7 then.

ScarletSpeed
Back on topic.....Chill was an odd one. Chatting on MSN or via PM, he was one of the friendliest guys I have ever met. But when he posted in the forum, it's like he underwent some sort of Jekyll/Hyde transformation.

I kinda agree with this,
he's actually a really good guy, but on kmc he just gets bored and sick of fake idiotic posters.

which is the majority of kmc laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I kinda agree with this,
he's actually a really good guy, but on kmc he just gets bored and sick of fake idiotic posters.

which is the majority of kmc laughing I know for a fact that he was, in fact, faker than most.

The Grey Fox
Nah

Rogue Jedi
He went as far as to admitting it to someone here.

The Grey Fox
Guess you're in on something I'm not.

Oh well, he was a nice chap for what I knew him as, hilarious too.

Mairuzu
I miss his modest mouse sig

Rogue Jedi
I know he was nice, thats what I am saying. What's the deal with pig feeding gangsters, anyway?

dadudemon
Unfortunately for all you posters, I'm just as retarded, perverted, and arrogant in real life as I am here.

Sucks being yourself on teh interwebz.

As for Chill, he was absurdly nice off the boards. The kind of guy you'd hang out with out of the blue because he's so nice.

It'd be nice if he were back....

hmmm...

Mairuzu
im really a woman

AbnormalButSane
im really a woman

That's no secret.

lord xyz

Scythe
I miss his modest mouse sig I made it! Yay!

Selphie
I miss Chill a lot srug

Kosta
I remember the name, but I didn't know him well at all. The again, I was AWOL for a year.

Leo.M

Alpha Centauri
KMC is a microcosm of the way the world weirdly works.

All the decent people seem to go first, leaving the demons to continue populating. I never liked Chill at first, then he seemed alright.

I suppose as long as the forum is running well, it doesn't matter to the mods who necessarily populates it or who doesn't (Which is fine, their job is to run a functional forum), so it's not like they'll not ban someone just because they happened to contribute to the forum. I mean, as opposed to sitting in the OTF...all the time...with the blinkered idea that you are the heartbeat of KMC, just because you're all "friends" and don't take things "seriously" (Which you all know is 100% true). When, to be fair, the OTF is honestly like a Southern American town that has been kept going by the same three people continually inbreeding until all that's left is retarded offspring (Most of these threads).

That aside, I don't know why Chill was banned, personally, but if he deserved it, then he deserved it. If he didn't, it's nothing new. People either get away with murder or get banned for no reason, I've always said that's the problem, and it still is, seemingly. That's just my opinion, one that many seem to agree with, but many disagree with. I have my reasons and I think they're understandable.

-AC

Strangelove
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I mean, as opposed to sitting in the OTF...all the time...with the blinkered idea that you are the heartbeat of KMC, just because you're all "friends" and don't take things "seriously" (Which you all know is 100% true). I don't pretend to speak for all of us in the OTF, AC, but I hardly imagine that any of the level-headed people who frequent the OTF have any self-inflated opinions of their standing in KMC community as a whole. I, for one, just come here to have fun. I don't believe that I somehow am better than everyone else just because I've been here for 5 years or that I have a few friends. And I don't think that many people here think differently.

So in short, no, I don't "know 100% true".

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't pretend to speak for all of us in the OTF, AC, but I hardly imagine that any of the level-headed people who frequent the OTF have any self-inflated opinions of their standing in KMC community as a whole. I, for one, just come here to have fun. I don't believe that I somehow am better than everyone else just because I've been here for 5 years or that I have a few friends. And I don't think that many people here think differently.

So in short, no, I don't "know 100% true".

Well, that's you, you're an exception. When I say "You all know it's true.", I mean it in the sense that if you're not doing it, you've probably seen it happening.

There have been many, many discussions whereby the OTF's defenders have claimed it the better forum and one of the most important on KMC, simply because nobody takes anything seriously and everyone gets along.

Whenever other forums are brought up, posters who come here to discuss things (Heaven forbid it's something more substantial than when you last masturbated) a bit more seriously are called "Blowhards", or cronies. The truth is, forums like the GDF etc have "serious" posts because they're discussion topics. The GDF has never been as serious as its OTF detractors would have people believe, it's just that the members there aren't as keen to spend their time doing what people in the OTF are doing. They do what they do because it's fun, like anyone here does.

If you don't notice that the OTF has that vibe going on, at times, then you're probably quite oblivious. Whether or not you subscribe to it is irrelevant, if you've never seen it going on, then you're oblivious.

I've never had a problem with the OTF, the same way I don't have a problem, really, with reality TV and talent shows. They have to exist, like the OTF does, to appeal largely to those kind of people, or they have a purpose.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
Chill was definitely one of the cooler posters here.
And he seemed to have integrity.

Rogue Jedi, it wasn't two-facedness. (Which naturally was your projection.)

The others were right. Stir craziness on these boards can just make folks less tolorable of the fake relying on the false sense of esteem afforded to them by this place and other self-worshipping knobs is all.

Which is only natural, really.
smile

The Pict

Strangelove
Well, that's you, you're an exception. When I say "You all know it's true.", I mean it in the sense that if you're not doing it, you've probably seen it happening.

There have been many, many discussions whereby the OTF's defenders have claimed it the better forum and one of the most important on KMC, simply because nobody takes anything seriously and everyone gets along.

Whenever other forums are brought up, posters who come here to discuss things (Heaven forbid it's something more substantial than when you last masturbated) a bit more seriously are called "Blowhards", or cronies. The truth is, forums like the GDF etc have "serious" posts because they're discussion topics. The GDF has never been as serious as its OTF detractors would have people believe, it's just that the members there aren't as keen to spend their time doing what people in the OTF are doing. They do what they do because it's fun, like anyone here does.

If you don't notice that the OTF has that vibe going on, at times, then you're probably quite oblivious. Whether or not you subscribe to it is irrelevant, if you've never seen it going on, then you're oblivious.

I've never had a problem with the OTF, the same way I don't have a problem, really, with reality TV and talent shows. They have to exist, like the OTF does, to appeal largely to those kind of people, or they have a purpose.

-AC well alright then

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, now get out, with your book signature and your name.

Maybe this'll learn you not to come 'raahnd 'ere, boy.

-AC

Lord Knightfa11
This is a good spot because we are silly and nice to each other here. I really don't think my futile attempt to make someone see my way in a a comic-book versus or in a political thread is going to change the world, and it causes too much additional stress. I'd much rather just chill out here and make friends/screw around.

Strangelove
Haha.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
This is a good spot because we are silly and nice to each other here. I really don't think my futile attempt to make someone see my way in a a comic-book versus or in a political thread is going to change the world, and it causes too much additional stress. I'd much rather just chill out here and make friends/screw around.

Agreed. I come here, regardless of where I post, for shere entertainment.

Though I do make serious posts in the OTF more often than the average OTF frequenter. I also notice the Scythe does as well. (Which may be why I enjoy his posts from time to time in here.)

Ripper Jacc
In all fairness, I never really knew much of chill, but he was always pretty cool to me, from what I remember of him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

smile Just what I heard.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

I RJ's defense, I think it is just the way he's termed the situation.

Chill is one of the nicest guys I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. That is starkly contrasted by a derisive and almost cynical disposition he had, at times, on the board. That can be interpreted as "being an internet bad-ass". I asked Chill, a while back, to clarify that for me. He said he just gets pissed/fed-up with jackasses and idiots and he can't resist anymore. If I'm not mistaken, I think he even said he would call them on their bullshit in the real world.

Chill and I had our heated moments, but it was almost always because of my arrogance.

On a positive note, he is also quite intelligent and brings very very fresh "outside the box" ideas to discussions here on the boards. I remember doing on a couple of occasions a "holy shit!" to his posts during discussions in the GDF simply because his perspectives/insight into the discussion were so NOT cookie cutter that you just had to sit back and take it in. It's kind of like being hot and sweaty during a basketball game during the heat of July....then someone comes along and throws a 5 gallon bucket of ice water on you. You just stand there for a few seconds taking in what just happened until you realize how nice it was.

Anyway, if I don't see him around these boards again, I will visit his ass in the UK if I have to! mad

Alpha Centauri
Everyone needs to chill, no pun intended.

He was a decent poster who contributed enough decent discussion to the forum to make his banning a bit shit to those of us who appreciate smart people, he wasn't Stephen Hawking. On that note, everyone needs to stop buffing the man's pylon.

As for all this "Judge him based on MSN.", why? It's a messageboard, judge him by how he posted here. That's why most people here remind me of a knitting circle; all on each others' MSNs, being pals, and judging each other and everyone else based on that. There's a particular member who is really quite decent to talk to away from this forum, but that doesn't remove the fact that said person is an abomination on it.

Of course, this forum is so populated with dullards and ass kissers that any speck of intellect does tend to stand out like a polar bear in a volcanic ash storm.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
pylon buffers haermm

Bardock42
There's a particular member who is really quite decent to talk to away from this forum, but that doesn't remove the fact that said person is an abomination on it.

-AC

Don't talk about RJ like that.

Actually...

Alpha Centauri
It's not R...oh you're making a joke.

-AC

Bardock42
It's not R...oh you're making a joke.

-AC Thank you for not calling me out on it.

Cpt. Valerian
I'd seen him posting now and then, but I never said a word to him. I did notice in his few posts, though, that he was kinda harsh. Understandably so. It is actually annoying sometimes.

NonSensi-Klown
Chill was also.

I always laughed when I'd see one of his random "You're a cvnt" posts. sad

Devil King was also cool... as was PVS.

Rogue Jedi
Pffffffffffffft... wanker

NonSensi-Klown
Are you masturbating?

It's not mf fault they all think you suck.

Bardock42
Actually, it is, Blax here got us all up to it. He's also the founder and president of the "I hate RJ" club.

NonSensi-Klown
You fool! You've ruined everyth-

I mean. Um. Green card por favor?

JacopeX
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
then KMC could go back to the way it was,

glorious days they were sad An ignorant troll he was. Glad he is gone. Anyone who denies this is a blind **** just like everyone who rides on his dick.

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
An ignorant troll he was. Glad he is gone. Anyone who denies this is a blind **** just like everyone who rides on his dick. Are you shooting for some irony record?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Actually, it is, Blax here got us all up to it. He's also the founder and president of the "I hate RJ" club. Get off my Richard.

Eon Blue
Good riddance.

Dark-Jaxx
I didn't really know him, but he was a pretty funny dude from what I had seen(yes Blax, funny in the "You're a cvnt" category), and was smart too, which made an intellectually deficient individual such as I to look up to him as a sort of God.

Eon Blue
Haha.

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up nub.

Eon Blue
I refuse, wanker.

Bardock42
Get off my Richard.

Contrary to what Backfire told you, I am not gay.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Contrary to what Backfire told you, I am not gay. Pffft....famous last words.....As General Custer once said, "What Indians?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.