Dr. Hunter S. Thompson vs. Chong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-These two are no stranger to "mind expanders". Pot, Coke, Acid, etc. you name it, they've done it. But what if these two competed against one another in a drugfest. Who would be the last man standing?

Menu for this evening:
-1/8 of chronic
-2 caps of shrooms
-4 tabs of acid
-a saltshaker half-full of cocaine
-mescaline
-a rag soaked in raw ether

Special of the Day
-A tiny brown bottle of Adrenochrome

*note: These are all taken within the span of a few hours, one after the other. It usually takes a while for the mescaline & acid to kick in anyway.

Impediment
Both of them would be completely twisted out of their minds and, most likely, have permanent brain damage.

six6six
Originally posted by Impediment
and, most likely, have permanent brain damage.

Don't they already? Well, in Hunter's case..."did".

Ahsoka Tano
Either way, there all winners. One hell of a night.

six6six
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Either way, there all winners. One hell of a night.

good answer.

Bardock42
Well, Hunter S. Thompson is also kind of not a fictional movie character.

I guess you could take Raoul Duke, but you know.

six6six
Originally posted by Bardock42

Yeah, that's what I meant. I thought "Hunter" would catch more people's attention though, rather than Roaul Duke. Only the true Hunter fans would've caught it.

Quiero Mota
Chong wins.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Bardock42

you know what man...,that was like a total buzz kill. Party pooper, being all literal and shit stick out tongue

I'd say Hunter outdoses Chong and lives to tell his tale. If you remember, Chong Oded on a few horse tranquilizers in Senior Trip, now that's just light weight shit right there.

the ninjak
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
you know what man...,that was like a total buzz kill. Party pooper, being all literal and shit stick out tongue

I'd say Hunter outdoses Chong and lives to tell his tale. If you remember, Chong Oded on a few horse tranquilizers in Senior Trip, now that's just light weight shit right there.

True. Hunter murders both Cheech and Chong in any night on the town.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.