Doomsday-Black Adam-Hank Henshaw-Mongul vs Silver Surfer-Thor-WWH-BlackBolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
fight takes place on the ground they can mile up to one mile up
no bfr
hunter prey doomsday
mongul and hank have rings

Nihilist
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
fight takes place on the ground
no bfr
hunter prey doomsday
mongul and hank have rings lol,spite

Harbinger
Good Lord. Team two dies.

shokosugi
Doomsday Solos

ultimatethor
Originally posted by shokosugi
Doomsday Solos

Team one stomps but doomsday isnt soloing at all.

vlaaad12345
Doomsday shit stomps hulk,black adam prob beats blackbolt,henshaw takes thor and mongul takes surfer after a fight.

SumOfAllFear
this is current thor and ss

Enyalus
Norrin solos.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Enyalus
Norrin solos.
Not even close.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Not even close.

According to Avlon, current Supes is more powerful than H/P DD.

And I always like to get my DD info from Avlon.

vlaaad12345
Several people were more powerful than h/p doomsday,that didn't last for long he dynamically amped himself,superman couldn't match,omega beams couldn't match,waverider could't match him,radiant got owned,it took the end of everything to finnally kill him,and that superman was not that much weaker imo he was amped by a mother box armor and weapons and we all know how good mother boxes are,and surfer could bfr dd im not talking about that,im talking about mongul with rings he stalemated 4 herald level people.

Zack Fair
Team 1 OMGWTFstomp Team 2.

Enyalus
Several people were more powerful than h/p doomsday,that didn't last for long he dynamically amped himself,superman couldn't match,omega beams couldn't match,waverider could't match him,radiant got owned,it took the end of everything to finnally kill him,and that superman was not that much weaker imo he was amped by a mother box armor and weapons and we all know how good mother boxes are,and surfer could bfr dd im not talking about that,im talking about mongul with rings he stalemated 4 herald level people.

Well, I disagree about DD "amping" himself. And according to the OP, BFR isn't allowed.

And I was joking with my Surfer comment.

And Mongul w/ Rings is overrated.

vlaaad12345
He did amp himself...he was constantly getting stronger and getting more resistance to all kinds of attacks,his healing was ridiculous,and nothing really stopped him,how is mongul with rings overrated he matched several heralds in combat....

Silent Guardian
okay ss and wwh own team to FTW

Enyalus
He did amp himself...he was constantly getting stronger and getting more resistance to all kinds of attacks,his healing was ridiculous,and nothing really stopped him,

No, he wasn't "getting stronger." He dealt with Radiant because he'd been killed by him before and thus was already immune to his attacks. The Omega Beams either killed him or put him down for a bit. He got up while DS's back was turned and proceeded to beat the living hell out of him. Waverider's lame. And he was definitely stronger than Supes - that's true.

I agree, H/P DD was a beast. But there's no evidence at all he was amping himself.

how is mongul with rings overrated he matched several heralds in combat....

So did Konvikt. See?

batdude123
Team 1 in a horrific stomp.

Silent Guardian
Silver Surfer or World War Hulk solos. nuff said

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Enyalus

No, he wasn't "getting stronger." He dealt with Radiant because he'd been killed by him before and thus was already immune to his attacks. The Omega Beams either killed him or put him down for a bit. He got up while DS's back was turned and proceeded to beat the living hell out of him. Waverider's lame. And he was definitely stronger than Supes - that's true.

I agree, H/P DD was a beast. But there's no evidence at all he was amping himself.

So did Konvikt. See?
Unlike konvict mongul matched their power output at the same time...from 6 green lanterns,4 of which were high tier lanterns and he was beat by pis,and doomsday does get stronger...he has a rage factor like hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Doomsday Solos You serious?

Avlon
Team two dies a thousand horrible deaths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.