when did...sabertooth and wolverine become half brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
sabertooth and wolverine become half brothers. i read that in the profile of the x-men origins:wolverine

srankmissingnin
They didn't, unless Dog is Sabretooth, which he isn't.

rox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They didn't, unless Dog is Sabretooth, which he isn't.

i was wondering.

listen fox don't screw this up. i know movies change some thing but come on stay on storyline a little bit

Shadow_King
that would be bad if they did that.

Kazenji
Actually it does make sense if anyone has read "Wolverine: Origin"

Thomas Logan the groundskeeper who has his son Dog Logan who obvisouly becomes sabertooth and then theres his father (Thomas Logan) who had an affair with Elizabeth Howlett from the howlett estate who has John Howlett III who changes his name to Logan who obvisouly is Wolverine

So yea they are half brothers or cousins however you want to put it.

Battlehammer
no there not...........dog does not becoem sabertooth...........for starters they dont even look alike............and if dog was sabertooth he would never of had scars to begin with.............

fox is just destroying wolverines character more.........which is what ever movie wolverine is just nothing like comci wolverine.

Wei Phoenix
No one is like their comic version.

rox
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

i understand that but damn

Kazenji
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no there not...........dog does not becoem sabertooth...........for starters they dont even look alike............and if dog was sabertooth he would never of had scars to begin with.............

Oh well i missread it then

Stupid Fox doing a little change like this making them half brothers, I bet if Marvel was in control of the movie it would be different

Hows about this i got it off the wikipedia page

Battlehammer
wiki shitty evidences for things I am afraid to say.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
which is why I ignore everythign you say in debates against wolverine

Kazenji
wiki shitty evidences for things I am afraid to say.

Depends on what your looking for really.

Battlehammer
true, however I know sabertooth and wolverine are not related. They came from same type of mutants which came from lupin races however there not brothers or cousins of any closes genration at least

Kazenji
I reakon they should do something with Dog Logan in the comics, You just see Logan (Wolverine) Run off into the woods to let dog logan deal with Rose's death and thats the end of that story.

Battlehammer
no reason to dog, be long dead he had no powers.

tabby999
well looking at the Evolution series, i'd say its more that they're simply from the same gene pool ("there will always be a blonde and a black, and the black always wins"wink

Nighty101
Oh man.... that sux. Do you know what that means? Ok listen. We all know that in an alternate reality Nightcrawler had Nocturne with the Scarlet witch. So those three are related. Making Magneto Nightcrawler's dad in law. But his birth mother was Mistique (DOY) and birth father was Azazel. But as you can see in episode bloodlines in the old 90s animated series Mistique also had a child named Crayton Creed with Sabretooth. So if Sabretooth and Wolverine are half brothers what would that make Kurt?

Mindset
Nothing.

Nighty101
http://www.blinkx.com/video/x-men-the-animated-series-bloodlines/NtUBwN6KqkjsPdVr6NRBAw

there's the link to it if any of you doubt me. It is towards the end when Nightcrawler asks Mistique if she is really his mother. Then she tells him before she adopted Rogue she had two children. One of them was him and the Other was Crayton Creed. At the end you see Crayton getting beat up by Sabretooth and Sabretooth says, "Come to papa..." In this really weird gravely voice! So if this is all true my favorite character is related to an effin killin machin!
oooooooooooh maaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Mindset
That cartoon is not canon.

BrandonNguyen42
I watched the movie on some website. They mixed dog and sabretooth as the same character

EvilTyrant
I think Dog is Sabretooth, his powers probably wasn't working at the time. He looks like Creed, got beat by his father, just like Creed. Also would explain his huge hatred for Logan since he looks just like his father and Logan killed his father as well. I mean, who knows what the weapon x project did to Creed/Dog, and theres no telling how long he's been working for them.

EvilTyrant
Oh crap, I just thought of something, could Dog be the new enemy of Wolverine thats been hiding in the shadows, and watching him his whole life? The one that Cyber and Dakon are also looking for, I forgot the name.

StiltmanFTW
Romulus. No way, he has lived for thousands of years.

~~
This should be here:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3597/wolverinen42p18.th.jpg

Genosha
did the movie actually say they were bothers brothers or was that just a symbolic thing because of the weapon x connection?

And wasn't there something in AoA implying that sabertooth was kurt's dad? That was years ago I could be miss remembering.

Kaos sebaceous
In the new origins video game they try to make it look like mystique and john wraith are nightcrawlers parents which would make perfect sense to me but probly isnt true

ekie0
never

Hegemon875
Paul Jenkins has stated that he never intended Dog to be Sabretooth but that he wouldnt be opposed to the idea if a future writer went that direction.

Linky

Kazenji
I just don't see how Dog could be Sabertooth when he does'nt even have healing factor because you clearly see Dog get slashed across the face by logans claws and they don't heal.

EvilTyrant
Dog would be a good Sabretooth, he was already displaying the anger and bad attitude at an early age. When Dog gets older he has the size and build of Creed, but he probably inherits the Thomas's estate and money and becomes Romulus, would be cool.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kazenji
I just don't see how Dog could be Sabertooth when he does'nt even have healing factor because you clearly see Dog get slashed across the face by logans claws and they don't heal. The healing factor could be a secondary mutation, a la Angel and his blood-borne healing.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kazenji
I just don't see how Dog could be Sabertooth when he does'nt even have healing factor because you clearly see Dog get slashed across the face by logans claws and they don't heal.

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other but they could make it work in the comics if the writers/editors really wanted to. Some later physical trauma could have triggered a dormant X-gene in Dog turning him into Sabertooth or it could have been from genetic manipulation from Romulus (or some other character with sufficient genetic knowledge). It actually wouldn't be as inelegant as some other retcons that have been shoved down fans' throats.

jinzin
They already showed Sabretooth's origin/childhood. He was a clean cut blonde boy with long hair and a completely different family. he's not dog.

StiltmanFTW
Yep. X-Men Origins Sabretooth one-shot.

EvilTyrant
In the Origins comic, I think they say that logan had a brother that died, forgot the details, any chance he could be alive still, maybe he becomes Romulus and inherits the wealth and home. I still think Dog has potential to be Creed, maybe the Sabretooth One shot is just a false memory implant, el oh el.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
In the Origins comic, I think they say that logan had a brother that died, forgot the details, any chance he could be alive still, maybe he becomes Romulus and inherits the wealth and home. I still think Dog has potential to be Creed, maybe the Sabretooth One shot is just a false memory implant, el oh el.
He did, and dog is also his brother I am pretty sure. Romulas can't be his dead brother becuase romulus is like thousands of years old.

Dog can't be creed, they have shown creeds best many times, and creed and Logan are not brother's there part of the same race called lupin's. Big give away about dog not being creed is the scare, that could not be, becuase he would have become a mutant already and it would have healed.

jalek moye
He did, and dog is also his brother I am pretty sure. Romulas can't be his dead brother becuase romulus is like thousands of years old.

Plus Romulus has been manipulating Wolverines family for generations, making it impossible to be his brother.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
Plus Romulus has been manipulating Wolverines family for generations, making it impossible to be his brother.
yup

StiltmanFTW

Dog can't be creed, they have shown creeds best many times, and creed and Logan are not brother's there part of the same race called lupin's. Big give away about dog not being creed is the scare, that could not be, becuase he would have become a mutant already and it would have healed.

Yeah, Dog was his half-brother. It was confirmed.

steverules_2
Plus Sabretooth got his powers at a younger age where as Dog was never shown to have any powers and plus by the time he was older he still had his scars meaning he had no powers cuz mutants powers come around when they are a teenager and he was in his 20's at least

Mindset
What happened to Dog.

Battlehammer
No idea it never explained.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.