Powers of 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ushomefree
From Outer Galaxy to Inner Atom

BBsOeLcUARw

Pretty cool if you ask me....

DigiMark007
I'll have it known that I was petitioning years ago for a dedicated "ushome's videos" thread, to conserve forum space.

ushomefree
No doubt. Thanks buddy, ha ha!

Red Nemesis
I'm not sure why this belongs in the Religion Forum. I watched it a while ago and I don't remember anything that implies the existence or lack of a God or the supernatural. This is why we need a Science forum.

Anyway, on topic:

La52uQzmXCw

The universe is cool. Finding out how it works is cooler. Being right about how it works is about the best thing ever.

Shakyamunison
I don't see the point in this thread. Sure it is a cool video, but what should we debate?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I'm not sure why this belongs in the Religion Forum. I watched it a while ago and I don't remember anything that implies the existence or lack of a God or the supernatural. This is why we need a Science forum.

Anyway, on topic:

La52uQzmXCw

The universe is cool. Finding out how it works is cooler. Being right about how it works is about the best thing ever. So they're from Ohio.

Bicnarok
Were so small and still think we know so muchsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.