Elders of the Universe Vs The Quintessence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
How does this go down?

Enyalus
Elders.

Classic NES
How many matches?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Classic NES
How many matches?

I dunno. The Q have some pretty heavy hitters. Zeus and PS.

I'd say 6/10?

vlaaad12345
Did I miss something?since when were the elders all that impressive...at all?the quin is ps shazam zeus ganthet and highfather...don't see elders taking half over that hell they could pull the merge into one being move and the elders are screwed.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Did I miss something?since when were the elders all that impressive...at all?the quin is ps shazam zeus ganthet and highfather...don't see elders taking half over that hell they could pull the merge into one being move and the elders are screwed.

Runner speedblitz.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Enyalus
Runner speedblitz.

ABC logic rears its ugly head yet again.

Quintessence ftw.

vlaaad12345
He speedblitz into the merged quintessence...he dies from the impact.

Classic NES
What if I give the elders the Infinity Gems, but they cannot merge it?

UKR
I know I keep pointing out how this-and-that character is grossly overrated. I will do so again. The Quintessence, like everything DC, is pure crap. Overrated, overestimated, overeverythinged. DC skyfathers are a bunch of wimps. Look at Darkseid. He's way tougher than the rest of them and he gets beaten up by Superman every single time. The Elders will beat these guys in no time flat.

cloud102
The Q.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by UKR
I know I keep pointing out how this-and-that character is grossly overrated. I will do so again. The Quintessence, like everything DC, is pure crap. Overrated, overestimated, overeverythinged. DC skyfathers are a bunch of wimps. Look at Darkseid. He's way tougher than the rest of them and he gets beaten up by Superman every single time. The Elders will beat these guys in no time flat.
Your retarded go hang youself the world will be much better off.

occultdestroyer
What are the Elders feats?
Who are the members?
How many are they?

Lord Prime
The Quintessence ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.