X-Men/Avengers vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
X-Men/Avengers: Thor, Sentry, Hulk (WWH), Iceman, and Vulcan

vs

Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal), Flash (Wally), and Martian Manhunter

Zack Fair
Team 2

Bouboumaster
Wich Iceman and does Vulcan would have control on Hal's ring?

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Team 2

stick out tongue

Yeah right.

The Pict
The Justice League win

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wich Iceman and does Vulcan would have control on Hal's ring?

It's probably too powerful, Havok was able to overload and injure Vulcan. Doesn't really matter, don't see anyone matching Flash's speed (or Superman's tbh)

Edit: There's only one Iceman confused

stormultt
Team 1 of course thor and sentry including hulk could take them out alone in my glorious opinion XD

Enyalus
Bobby steals Wally's speed.

Marvel wins.

The Pict
Originally posted by Enyalus
Bobby steals Wally's speed.

Marvel wins.

confused You meant it the other way round surely.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Pict
confused You meant it the other way round surely.

Nope. stick out tongue

...He can actually do it. I wasn't joking (this time.)

Raoul
i don't see iceman being that effective, considering mm could just turn his mind to jelly at the start...

tis as likely as any other outcome, imo...

Starscream M
Originally posted by Raoul
i don't see iceman being that effective, considering mm could just turn his mind to jelly at the start...

tis as likely as any other outcome, imo... couldn't vulcan do the same to the dc team?

Raoul
Originally posted by Starscream M
couldn't vulcan do the same to the dc team?

not really.

Enyalus

tis as likely as any other outcome, imo...

Vulcan can psionically block others' abilities. Including J'onn's. His ability to manipulate energy is limitless, so he can screw with Hal's ring and constructs as well. And hey - if he gets some cover (say, from WWH or Thor) he can also control metal, which means Wonder Woman is going to be SOL too.

Raoul
Vulcan can psionically block others' abilities. Including J'onn's. His ability to manipulate energy is limitless, so he can screw with Hal's ring and constructs as well. And hey - if he gets some cover (say, from WWH or Thor) he can also control metal, which means Wonder Woman is going to be SOL too.

vulcan did it to rachel and scott, but j'onn and superman is a WHOLE other ball game...

Bada's Palin
Hmm, you should maybe add Juggernaut to team 1

But that would make it spite.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Hmm, you should maybe add Juggernaut to team 1

But that would make it spite. god you're just annoying as the real Palin mad

The Pict
Wally can just stop everyone in their tracks and blitz them before they can blink.
IMO the outcome here is determined by speed, DC have it. Marvel don't.

It's not limitless, he's been overpowered before. Will post the scan in a minute.

Enyalus
vulcan did it to rachel and scott, but j'onn and superman is a WHOLE other ball game...

I didn't say anything about Superman. But Rachel has part of the Phoenix Force and is a very talented telepath. Especially during RAFOTSE & Emperor Vulcan. And Vulcan is described as "beyond Omega" as a mutant. His abilities don't have a limit. If he can shut off Rachel's telepathy, he can shut off J'onn's.

The Pict

thumb up

Plus Vulcan couldn't handle Havok's power output, hows he gonna deal with HV as hot as stars?

Bada's Palin
god you're just annoying as the real Palin mad

And I'm even more durable than Galactus.

Enyalus
It's not limitless, he's been overpowered before. Will post the scan in a minute.

You don't need to. I have Vulcans appearances. Havok was amped by a star, they have similar energy powers (and are brothers), and Vulcan was attempting to block it, not steer it around him like he's done to Cyclopes.

Raoul
I didn't say anything about Superman. But Rachel has part of the Phoenix Force and is a very talented telepath. Especially during RAFOTSE & Emperor Vulcan. And Vulcan is described as "beyond Omega" as a mutant. His abilities don't have a limit. If he can shut off Rachel's telepathy, he can shut off J'onn's.

i was using clark as an example.

emma beat down rachel singlehanded, and rachel has always been more about power than actual skill, even now...

put her up against j'onn, and i'm not sure she can do the business...

beyond omega means unlimited potential, not unlimited power.

You don't need to. I have Vulcans appearances. Havok was amped by a star, they have similar energy powers (and are brothers), and Vulcan was attempting to block it, not steer it around him like he's done to Cyclopes.

vulcan isn't immune to his brother's powers...

Enyalus
thumb up

Plus Vulcan couldn't handle Havok's power output, hows he gonna deal with HV as hot as stars?

Havok was amped by a star. Obviously its comparable.

The Pict
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/7908/xmenev5dcp0015gs2.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/xmenev5dcp0015gs2.jpg/1/w1272.png

The Pict

Too late forgetu

Enyalus
put her up against j'onn, and i'm not sure she can do the business...

I agree. J'onn has the power and control. Thankfully Rachel isn't in this fight.

The rest, I already know.

Raoul
I agree. J'onn has the power and control. Thankfully Rachel isn't in this fight.

The rest, I already know.

then...?

oh, right, vulcan...

The Pict
Havok was amped by a star. Obviously its comparable.

Are you sure? I don't recall that, they were too busy fighting off the Elder at the time and I can't remember Havok getting a major power-up during.

Silent Guardian
WWH solos

The Pict
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
WWH solos

I hope that was a joke

Raoul
iirc, vulcan's ability to suppress powers was limited only to mutants... none of the dc team fit that criteria, imo...

The Pict
iirc, vulcan's ability to suppress powers was limited only to mutants... none of the dc team fit that criteria, imo...

Good point. He couldn't just instinctively know how to suppress MM's powers, or disconnect Wally from the Speed-Force for example.

Not that it really matters because Flash will still blitz them all IMO

Enyalus
then...?

oh, right, vulcan...

You didn't really refute anything I said. Vulcan's potential with respect to his abilities are unlimited. He can control magnetism and radiation on the electromagnetic spectrum, can absorb and manipulate energy, and supress others' abilities psionically. As for his energy absorption and supression, he was able to do so against The Eldest, who was being amped by his entire race.

And yeah, Pict - Vulcan kicked Havok's ass prior to that and was blasted out of the space ship. They were in a star field...and when Havok comes back, he says he got a boost. He was amped.

Enyalus
Good point. He couldn't just instinctively know how to suppress MM's powers, or disconnect Wally from the Speed-Force for example.

No, he couldn't disconnect Wally from the Speed Force. But J'onn? Yeah. He's a telepath. Vulcan knows it. What's the problem?

Raoul
No, he couldn't disconnect Wally from the Speed Force. But J'onn? Yeah. He's a telepath. Vulcan knows it. What's the problem?

that vulcan's ability to suppress powers is limited to mutants?

i'm pretty sure it is anyways... mhmm

You didn't really refute anything I said.

i didn't claim to refute anything.

Enyalus
that vulcan's ability to suppress powers is limited to mutants?

i'm pretty sure it is anyways... mhmm

No biased claims. stick out tongue Prove it or drop it.

i didn't claim to refute anything.

You said 'then...?' like you were waiting for something. I was kinda lost as to what you wanted from me, lol.

Raoul
No biased claims. stick out tongue Prove it or drop it.

how am i biased? i love the x-men...

the onus isn't on me to prove he can't, it's on you to prove he can... stick out tongue

though i just checked UXN, and they said he can suppress mutant powers, though they didn't say anything about non mutants, and if i was going to trust anyone other than my memory, it'd be them...

it also begs the question as to why he didn't supress the powers of the imperial guard or that eldest guy...

i was confused for a sec, and i had to go back and check where the whole rachel thing had come from...

The Pict
You didn't really refute anything I said. Vulcan's potential with respect to his abilities are unlimited. He can control magnetism and radiation on the electromagnetic spectrum, can absorb and manipulate energy, and supress others' abilities psionically. As for his energy absorption and supression, he was able to do so against The Eldest, who was being amped by his entire race.

And yeah, Pict - Vulcan kicked Havok's ass prior to that and was blasted out of the space ship. They were in a star field...and when Havok comes back, he says he got a boost. He was amped.

The Elder was being amped by the few brothers around him. The rest were fighting the Shi'ar. And he didn't absorb that energy at all,he just cut the Elder off from it.

When was he boosted? Seriously? When he was ready to kill Vulcan (after giving him an ass kicking) he has to give up because Polaris was threatened. I can't remember himbeing boosted at all.

Enyalus
how am i biased? i love the x-men...

the onus isn't on me to prove he can't, it's on you to prove he can... stick out tongue

though i just checked UXN, and they said he can suppress mutant powers, though they didn't say anything about non mutants, and if i was going to trust anyone other than my memory, it'd be them...

it also begs the question as to why he didn't supress the powers of the imperial guard or that eldest guy...

Wait wait wait, you're the one asserting blindly that his supression ability only works on mutants, and I'm the one who has to prove you wrong? Doesn't sound quite right.

And he did cut off The Eldest from his power.

Raoul
Wait wait wait, you're the one asserting blindly that his supression ability only works on mutants, and I'm the one who has to prove you wrong? Doesn't sound quite right.

no, i said i think it didn't...

i was talking about proving it would work on j'onn...

nothing blind about it, imo...

hmm, i need to go recheck that comic... any chance you have it to hand?

Enyalus
no, i said i think it didn't...

i was talking about proving it would work on j'onn...

nothing blind about it, imo...

hmm, i need to go recheck that comic... any chance you have it to hand?

Gimme a few.

Raoul
Gimme a few.

no problem...

The Pict
He cuts the Elder off in issue 4. It's after they defeat the first Elder and a second takes his place. Havok suggests that the kneeling brothers are directing all their energy to one individual.

Enyalus
He cuts the Elder off in issue 4. It's after they defeat the first Elder and a second takes his place. Havok suggests that the kneeling brothers are directing all their energy to one individual.

If you have the issue then I suggest you stop spinning things.

Right here, upper left corner dialogue box is Havok speaking. This is just after he's blasted Vulcan into the wall after Vulcan thought he was dead:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan4.jpg
Proof that he was amped by a star (or several of them, considering there were 13 in that star field.)

The Eldest is amped by his entire species:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan3.jpg
I think there's a few more areas where that is mentioned, as well.

And Vulcan supresses all of that power:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan2.jpg

Ta da.

Raoul
Proof that he was amped by a star (or several of them, considering there were 13 in that star field.)

i never said he wasn't, just that vulcan isn't immune to his brothers powers the way scott would be...

i don't dispute that...

hmm...

Enyalus
i never said he wasn't, just that vulcan isn't immune to his brothers powers the way scott would be...

Clearly he isn't immune. stick out tongue He was injured by him, afterall.

And yeah, sorry for not clarifying. Part of that was in response to you, part was in response to Pict, who said it was only those nearby who were amping the Eldest.

Raoul
Clearly he isn't immune. stick out tongue He was injured by him, afterall.

lol, yup...

The Pict
If you have the issue then I suggest you stop spinning things.

Right here, upper left corner dialogue box is Havok speaking. This is just after he's blasted Vulcan into the wall after Vulcan thought he was dead:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan4.jpg

I'm hardly spinning things. First I asked when he was amped by the star, I didn't say he wasn't. I specifically said at least twice I didn't remember when it happened.

Besides okay he got amped by a Star but we don't know how much power he gained or what his energy output was upped by. Do you think he's releasing star level energy time? I don't, but Superman can, or higher. I think your bigging up that feat/scene by Vulcan (and I dunno why because he couldn't manipulate Havok's energy shows as it messed him up and he was about to be killed)

The Eldest is amped by his entire species:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan1.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Vulcan3.jpg
I think there's a few more areas where that is mentioned, as well.

It doesn't actually specify how many of the species amp his power. Vulcan comes closest when he says maybe his entire species.

Not that any of this matters, Flash still blitzes him.

Raoul
the problem, as i see it, is that even if vulcan shuts down j'onn's TP, that still leaves any one of Superman, Wally, Hal or Diana that could put him down pretty quickly imo...

iceman, for all his power, is still bound by the fact that he's normal human when it comes to thought processing speed...

thor and hulk are obviously going to be the big guns for team marvel, and sentry's been getting a bad rap lately, but the JLA'ers have got the best flash, the best gl (at least imo), Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and Superman.

if the marvel team was changed, maybe they'd have more of a chance, imo...

Silent Guardian
I was going to say Marvel but than I saw Flash and Martian Manhunter and they definitely flip the scales

Nestical
team 1 takes this

Enyalus
Not that any of this matters, Flash still blitzes him.

Not when Iceman draws all of the kinetic energy out of Flash's body and freezes him in place. Or, hell, ices the ground and watches Wally slip and slide. It's happened before.

jrodslam
iceman, for all his power, is still bound by the fact that he's normal human when it comes to thought processing speed...

Iceman is probably the only one on the Marvel team that can instantly effect his opponents(Flash Freeze). The only one in this fight that would be able to operate FASTER than thought is Flash, HOWEVER we all know that his initial attack wouldnt be speed stealing. That alone would give Iceman time to at least process his attack before making it.

Raoul
Originally posted by jrodslam
Iceman is probably the only one on the Marvel team that can instantly effect his opponents(Flash Freeze). The only one in this fight that would be able to operate FASTER than thought is Flash, HOWEVER we all know that his initial attack wouldnt be speed stealing. That alone would give Iceman time to at least process his attack before making it.

superman, wonder woman, and even j'onn can all operate faster than the speed of human thought...

Mindset
Bobby isn't human! smile

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
Bobby isn't human! smile

his reflexes are.

Enyalus
his reflexes are.

And you can prove that, right?

Bobby's a mutant. Why would he have human reflexes?

Mindset
Prove it!~ whistle

Bada's Palin
his reflexes are.

Silly Paul.

Remember the Stacy X period in uncanny x-men? Around Black Tom and Juggernaut's reappearance.

Nightcrawler stops by for a chat with Bobby and Bobby is watching two ice figures fight, when it turns out that he's creating, destroying and recreating them so fast that it actually looks like they're moving. That's pretty impressive imo.

Raoul
And you can prove that, right?

Bobby's a mutant. Why would he have human reflexes?

why wouldnt he unless it was otherwise stated? mutants start off as humans, unless its part of their mutation that they gain speed or reflexes, then they're human level...

Silly Paul.

Remember the Stacy X period in uncanny x-men? Around Black Tom and Juggernaut's reappearance.

Nightcrawler stops by for a chat with Bobby and Bobby is watching two ice figures fight, when it turns out that he's creating, destroying and recreating them so fast that it actually looks like they're moving. That's pretty impressive imo.

that was always more control than speed, imo...

Bada's Palin
why wouldnt he unless it was otherwise stated? mutants start off as humans, unless its part of their mutation that they gain speed or reflexes, then they're human level...

that was always more control than speed, imo...

He still did it incredibly fast.

And he was watching it happen, Nightcrawler couldn't tell that they weren't moving.

Raoul
He still did it incredibly fast.

And he was watching it happen, Nightcrawler couldn't tell that they weren't moving.

but they were moving...

Bada's Palin
but they were moving...

Not really.

Iceman were creating and destroying them over and over in different positions.

Raoul
Not really.

Iceman were creating and destroying them over and over in different positions.

yes, but nightcrawler thought they were moving...

Sin I AM
its a control and speed feat, it was pretty impressive even though they were miniature models

Raoul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
its a control and speed feat, it was pretty impressive even though they were miniature models

i wouldn't argue with that, but what i'd say is that it's only fast in comparison to normal human speeds, not the superhuman flash or superman speeds...

Sin I AM
true, it all depends on what bobby does first since flash isn't speed stealing from jump

Mindset
Couldn't Bobby do the same thing Captain Cold does to slow Flash down?

darthgoober
i wouldn't argue with that, but what i'd say is that it's only fast in comparison to normal human speeds, not the superhuman flash or superman speeds...
I know it's not Supes's or Flash's level, but it's a far cry from "human" reactions IMO. Think about it, in movies the proper rate to simulate movement is 24 frames/sec, if Bobby was creating and destroying the figures on a molecular level at that rate it's pretty impressive even by the standards of High Meta level heroes(barring Northstar and Aurora anyway).

Raoul
Originally posted by darthgoober
I know it's not Supes's or Flash's level, but it's a far cry from "human" reactions IMO. Think about it, in movies the proper rate to simulate movement is 24 frames/sec, if Bobby was creating and destroying the figures on a molecular level at that rate it's pretty impressive even by the standards of High Meta level heroes(barring Northstar and Aurora anyway).

i'd just wonder how fast a human without speed could do the same thing...

i mean, its not like bobby is moving his hands to perform the operation as much as it is his mind doing the majority of the work, imo...

i know its not you, but on the boards there seems to be this perception that normal human refexes are somehow slow or something, when they aren't actually that bad... look at how many heroes have purely human reflexes and can still pull off insane stuff speed wise...

Sin I AM
has he done anything impressive since messiah complex

Sasaraixx
The League takes it. Thor and Hulk can only do so much embarrasment

Bada's Palin

Of course not.

I don't think it would really make a difference when fighting people who have top-notch speed, I just wanted to point out that Iceman is probably above regular humans.

Raoul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
has he done anything impressive since messiah complex

he's been slapped around by a b*tch by mystique. a lot.

Of course not.

I don't think it would really make a difference when fighting people who have top-notch speed, I just wanted to point out that Iceman is probably above regular humans.

even if he is, i don't think it's by a huge gap...

Sin I AM
now that you mention it weren't those models mimicking fighting at the same time?
I know drake can create dupes i wonder how much concentration it would require to make full size models

But as far as speed im assuming its only slightly enhanced, similar to his strength while in organic ice form

Enyalus

Wally's 'speed of thought' is the speed of sound. Straight from his own thoughts (in a narration panel) in Flash #207 or 208.

Mindset
he's been slapped around by a b*tch by mystique. a lot.

Didn't read the last Manifest Destiny?

Lord Feron
There is nothing DC chaaracters can do to Iceman unless MM uses TP to control him or something then againI am unsure if that will work since ICeman can inhabit any for of water/moisture so what would MM attack exactly? Also Flash could throw iceman into the speed force but even then Bobby might be able to escape that since he doesn't really need his body..

On the other hand Bobby won't be able to do that much damage against DC but since he is essentially immortal I vote for Team one after a long long long battle.

Zack Fair
So team 1 wins because Bobby is immortal?

carver9
Team 1 gets the maojority, theres nothing that they could do to bobby and as long as the opposing team possess blood bobbie is able to damage them. Bobbie is basically unstoppable and there is nothing that dc could do to him. Then you add thor who IS the most powerful and packs the hardest hit in this battle along with vulcan who is second to being the most versatile on battle on the battle field along with wwh who is the strongest by far in this battle along with being the most durable and could basically repeat what konvikt did but better.

Bada's Palin
MM could mindrape Iceman easily.

Enyalus
MM could mindrape Iceman easily.

'Til Vulcan shuts off his powers.

Raoul
Wally's 'speed of thought' is the speed of sound. Straight from his own thoughts (in a narration panel) in Flash #207 or 208.

yet he can think and react at the speed of light...

Didn't read the last Manifest Destiny?

where he ran away?

'Til Vulcan shuts off his powers.

and then what?

kgkg
yet he can think and react at the speed of light... tis true?
Wally has to be a big jobber though when zoom appeared i don't understand why needed kinetic energy from all the Flashes to get from 0 to light speed instantly.

The Great Galen
League in a stomp.

Mindset

where he ran away?

Ran away?

He saved a guy from explosives...

Mystique couldn't even hurt him.

Raoul
Originally posted by kgkg
tis true?
Wally has to be a big jobber though when zoom appeared i don't understand why needed kinetic energy from all the Flashes to get from 0 to light speed instantly.

it was more keeping up with zoom, iirc, that the boost was for...

Ran away?

He saved a guy from explosives...

Mystique couldn't even hurt him.

yes, he saved the guy, but he didn't take down mystique...

Mindset

yes, he saved the guy, but he didn't take down mystique... He didn't take her down because after he saved the guy she ran away...

Enyalus

He's stated flat out that he can't go from zero to mach 8 instantly, especially when turning, etc. Why would he be able to reach light speed instantly? And reacting and thinking at light speed are two different things. He's said he thinks at the speed of sound at least twice.

Also, the Zoom/Flash fight you were mentioning where he had Jay and Bart's speed - they were going 2000 miles per second. Not anywhere close to light speed.

Starscream M
He's stated flat out that he can't go from zero to mach 8 instantly, especially when turning, etc. Why would he be able to reach light speed instantly? And reacting and thinking at light speed are two different things. He's said he thinks at the speed of sound at least twice.

Also, the Zoom/Flash fight you were mentioning where he had Jay and Bart's speed - they were going 2000 miles per second. Not anywhere close to light speed. you have to react faster than you can move...or else you'd be dead

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Lord Feron
There is nothing DC chaaracters can do to Iceman unless MM uses TP to control him or something then againI am unsure if that will work since ICeman can inhabit any for of water/moisture so what would MM attack exactly? Also Flash could throw iceman into the speed force but even then Bobby might be able to escape that since he doesn't really need his body..

On the other hand Bobby won't be able to do that much damage against DC but since he is essentially immortal I vote for Team one after a long long long battle.

The Great Galen
Srry doube post once again, just thought that post is terribly bad.

Enyalus
you have to react faster than you can move...or else you'd be dead

You didn't explain that very well, so I don't understand what you're trying to say.

The point is you can react much faster than you can think. If you had to register everything you do, you'd be dead. Anyone who's ever played sports knows this.

The Great Galen
Well regardless, the league takes this. Thor can't hold his entire team and many of the members can either be oneshotted or removed from the battleground.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Well regardless, the league takes this. Thor can't hold his entire team and many of the members can either be oneshotted or removed from the battleground. The only one that might be oneshotted is Vulcan.

The Great Galen
Iceman,sentry and WWH would"nt even factor in.

Mindset
Sure.

The Great Galen
Iceman can"t be onedhotted....new low for you.

Enyalus
Iceman can"t be onedhotted....new low for you.

Care to name anyone who has one-shotted Iceman after his upgrade?

The Great Galen
This upgrade makes him on par with this team....WW oneshots him.

Mindset
Iceman can"t be onedhotted....new low for you. Well my low would be your high, so I'd be fine with that.

Seeing as you don't actually read comics, I'll let you in on a little secret, Iceman can reform his body.

Omg isn't that great! eek!

Enyalus

Not when she's getting her ass tossed around by Vulcan.

The Great Galen
Well my low would be your high, so I'd be fine with that.

Seeing as you don't actually read comics, I'll let you in on a little secret, Iceman can reform his body.

Omg isn't that great! eek!

Srry I forgot, he would easily be able to take a shot form a peak herald like Supes or Jordan my bad. Althought then again I am debating agaisnt the most credible poster on KMC.......

The Great Galen
Not when she's getting her ass tossed around by Vulcan.

Well then again u think mags can beat supes and that SS can beat Supes 1M so....

Mindset
Srry I forgot, he would easily be able to take a shot form a peak herald like Supes or Jordan my bad. Are you illiterate?

The Great Galen
Srry ur the one claiming Bobby can't be oneshotted so....

Mindset
I'll take that as a yes.

Enyalus
Well then again u think mags can beat supes and that SS can beat Supes 1M so....

Guess what Diana wears? Metal. Guess what Vulcan can control? Metal. Shut up.

The Great Galen
Guess what Vulvan isn't as fast as her, guess what she can lasso him. To date has anyone manipulated WW's braclet....umm no but I guess its suddenly valid for some reason.

Mindset
I love you Galen

Red Hulk
Gud stuf

The Great Galen
Iceman can beat peak heralds u know.

Enyalus
Guess what Vulvan isn't as fast as her, guess what she can lasso him. To date has anyone manipulated WW's braclet....umm no but I guess its suddenly valid for some reason.

Bracelets, tiara, earrings, part of her clothes...need I go on? And they start what, half a kilometer apart? Do the math.

Mindset
Iceman can beat peak heralds u know. Iceman beat Oblivion.

Look him up.

The Great Galen
Bracelets, tiara, earrings, part of her clothes...need I go on? And they start what, half a kilometer apart? Do the math.

She's faster then him, she can lasso him or tiara him in the gut.....seriously the magnetism thing is getting old.

The Great Galen
Iceman beat Oblivion.

Look him up.

Which means he can beat this team...wow ABC logic FTW.

Mindset
Which means he can beat this team...wow ABC logic FTW. I don't want to be mean, but you're an idiot.

Where in that post did you see use that of proof as him beating anyone, that was in reply to the post you made...

The Great Galen
So why can't he be onshotted is what im asking...stop dancing around the issue.

Enyalus
She's faster then him, she can lasso him or tiara him in the gut.....seriously the magnetism thing is getting old.

Your idiocy is getting old, too. What do you not get about .5 km apart? Lasso him my ass. She gets anywhere near him and he's tossing her aside like a child.

The Great Galen
Based on what, because we all know he can fight as fast as her right and we all know a lasso wouldn't work because....

Mindset
So why can't he be onshotted is what im asking...stop dancing around the issue. facepalm

How am I dancing around the issue, I gave you a reason at the top of this page, my god...

HE CAN REFORM HIS BODY

Got it now?

Red Hulk
So why can't he be onshotted is what im asking...stop dancing around the issue. laughing out loud

Enyalus
Based on what, because we all know he can fight as fast as her right and we all know a lasso wouldn't work because....

Lemme break it down real slow like for you - She comes within 50 ft of him and she gets pinned to the ground because of all the metal she's wearing and the fact he can manipulate it. And if she attempts to lasso him farther out than that, obviously he's fast enough to react to it and dodge. He can also pause time and control the earth to throw up a barricade if necessary.

The Great Galen
facepalm

How am I dancing around the issue, I gave you a reason at the top of this page, my god...

HE CAN REFORM HIS BODY

Got it now?

And?

Mindset
And? no expression

The Great Galen
Lemme break it down real slow like for you - She comes within 50 ft of him and she gets pinned to the ground because of all the metal she's wearing and the fact he can manipulate it. And if she attempts to lasso him farther out than that, obviously he's fast enough to react to it and dodge. He can also pause time and control the earth to throw up a barricade if necessary.

So his combat speed is=WW suddenly...so what else do u have in ur bag of bullshit.

Enyalus
So his combat speed is=WW suddenly...so what else do u have in ur bag of bullshit.

I said he can dodge a lasso being tossed from 50 ft away.

Learn to read. Thanks.

The Great Galen
So she can't easily gap the distance cause it isn't like she hasn't kept up with flash on foot or even entered the speedforce under her own power....

Enyalus
So she can't easily gap the distance cause it isn't like she hasn't kept up with flash on foot or even entered the speedforce under her own power....

You realize Vulcan isn't slow? And that DC characters aren't the only ones with superspeed?

Red Hulk
You realize Vulcan isn't slow? And that DC characters aren't the only ones with superspeed? reported for racism

The Great Galen
You realize Vulcan isn't slow? And that DC characters aren't the only ones with superspeed?

DC generally depicts more then just travel speed and understands the concept of combat speed...you know like DBZ.

Red Hulk
DC generally depicts more then just travel speed and understands the concept of combat speed...you know like DBZ. insert facepalm

Raoul
He didn't take her down because after he saved the guy she ran away...

excuses. stick out tongue

Also, the Zoom/Flash fight you were mentioning where he had Jay and Bart's speed - they were going 2000 miles per second. Not anywhere close to light speed.

i never said he could go from 0 to light speed instantly.

2000 miles per second? i'll need to re-check that issue, unless you happen to have the scan...

wonder woman is NOT one shotting iceman unless she has some magical spell to do so...

Zack Fair
DC = DBZ? WTF!? NO!

Enyalus

2000 miles per second? i'll need to re-check that issue, unless you happen to have the scan...

Hm. It says 1000 miles with every punch. Maybe I'm thinking of the Bart/Zoom fight. Not positive. I'll sort through it tomorrow night.

Oh. A small correct on my part. When Wally was amped with Jay & Bart's speed he actually could go from zero to light speed instantly. However, without it (in issue 207), he mentions going about mach 8 instantly and him being lucky to break the sound barrier while turning and whatnot.

Raoul
Hm. It says 1000 miles with every punch. Maybe I'm thinking of the Bart/Zoom fight. Not positive. I'll sort through it tomorrow night.

Oh. A small correct on my part. When Wally was amped with Jay & Bart's speed he actually could go from zero to light speed instantly. However, without it (in issue 207), he mentions going about mach 8 instantly and him being lucky to break the sound barrier while turning and whatnot.

then how does he have all those other feats that contradict the sound barrier being his reflex limit?

iirc, its actually contradicted in that arc (assuming you're right), when clark is chasing him... even if they are going at 2000 mps (which is the bare minimum, and isnt the actual speed imo), they are running through cities, that in itself requires turning and dodging and so on...

Enyalus
then how does he have all those other feats that contradict the sound barrier being his reflex limit?

iirc, its actually contradicted in that arc (assuming you're right), when clark is chasing him... even if they are going at 2000 mps (which is the bare minimum, and isnt the actual speed imo), they are running through cities, that in itself requires turning and dodging and so on...

The 2000 mps feat was when Supes was chasing him, not during the Zoom fight. My bad:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Flash209011.jpg

And one of the instances (there are several) where he says he thinks at the speed of sound:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Fflash20705.jpg

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Zack Fair
DC = DBZ? WTF!? NO!

Just that DC generallly portrays combat speed in that fashion.

The Great Galen
excuses. stick out tongue

wonder woman is NOT one shotting iceman unless she has some magical spell to do so...

I dont consider iceman peak herald.

Mindset
I dont consider iceman peak herald. facepalm

What does that have to do with anything?

Red Hulk
lulz

The Great Galen
Since when can't someone liek WW oneshot him lol.

Red Hulk
Sweet Jesus...

The Great Galen
Red Hulk....seriously dude just stop.

Red Hulk
Red Hulk....seriously dude just stop. Stop what?

Are you seriously unsure of why WW can't one-shot Iceman... because if that is the case, you've ignored the answer to the question twice.
It's because he can reform his body, and if she shattered his body, he would reform the damage.

As well as you don't have to be a peak herald to take one shot from WW.

The Great Galen
So he is=to her then...****ing bias piece of Quan.

Bada's Palin
So he is=to her then...****ing bias piece of Quan.

What are you talking about?

Iceman is equal to WW because she can't one-shot him?

Mindset
Galen do you have a form a mental retardation?

I'm not even trying to insult you, I just want to understand how your brain works.

batdude123
Galen do you have a form a mental retardation?

I'm not even trying to insult you, I just want to understand how your brain works.

That's quite apparent.

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
That's quite apparent. Well I didn't ask him if he was your twin, that would've been an insult.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>