Orion and Black Adam vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Everyone has their standard equipment.

Which powerful duo wins?

vlaaad12345
Team 2,black adam weak link.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Team 2,black adam weak link. Team 2 wins but Black Adam is no weak link.

Enyalus
T-2.

vlaaad12345
Black adam has no herald powers like orion and orion is his physical equal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Black adam has no herald powers like orion and orion is his physical equal. That remains to be seen. Black adam doesnt pull his punches though. I know the dog of war can be quite vicious but Black Adam will just tear your heart out and you dont have to be Darkseid to get him to do it.

vlaaad12345
Orion killed thousands just so superman wouldn't get distacted in a fight,he laughed maniaclly when a bunch of people got nuked,he destroyed a bunch of aliens for the lulz.

cloud102
Team 1.

Silent Guardian
toss up

Eel O'Brien
If this was Classic Thor, I would say toss up, but if Thor has any mastery of the Odinforce now, that should tip the scales to team 2.

Mr. Funktastic
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
If this was Classic Thor, I would say toss up, but if Thor has any mastery of the Odinforce now, that should tip the scales to team 2.

thumb up

Nihilist
team 2
bill,adam and orion are all on the same lvl,thor is on another lvl and tips the scales

Bouboumaster
Team 2. Team one is a nightmare, but team 2 have the team work adventage, and the fact that Bill is a complete bad ass.

Slaanesh
Team 2..

Philosophía
Team 1.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2 and easily. BA is no weak link though lets get that straight

cloud102
Team 1.

ultimatethor
Thor takes out orion, bill takes out black adam

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Thor takes out orion, bill takes out black adam

QFT

cloud102
I see Bill and Adam as a tossup. And Orion is more skilled than Thor, so I'll give Orion the edge. Orion has the ability to take out Bill as well.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.