Juggernaut vs PC Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bada's Palin
Rumour has it that Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus, so this would be interesting.

The Pict
haermm

PC Supes stomps, Juggernaut wouldn't even touch him

kgkg
laughing out loud

Enyalus
LOL

Wow.

Such spite.

This isn't even close.

Cain stomps Kal into submission.

On the rizzle.

occultdestroyer
Juggs is far more durable than Galactus????

durfused

Silent Guardian
I'd say Juggs, unless Supes tosses him into Space. Then it would be over.

xJLxKing
Superman easily

fascistcrusader
If BFR isn't allowed then this will just be Supes speedblitzing Cain for a long, long time.

Enyalus
Should've made it classic Juggs, since it's essentially "classic" Superman.

Leobama
Originally posted by Enyalus
Should've made it classic Juggs, since it's essentially "classic" Superman. I thought Cain was back to classic Juggernaut level.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Leobama
I thought Cain was back to classic Juggernaut level.

he is after World War Hulk

Leobama
Man, with the things that i've read about the Juggernaut . . . . . . without BFR, I don't know how he'd be beat. Especially physically.

cloud102
Superman with ease.

UKR
I'm pretty sure I've seen instances where the Hulk hurt the Juggernaut with physical force. Superman can probably do the same if it's the planet-moving guy. Both are overrated shitbags, however.

Leobama
Originally posted by UKR
I'm pretty sure I've seen instances where the Hulk hurt the Juggernaut with physical force. Superman can probably do the same if it's the planet-moving guy. Both are overrated shitbags, however. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUSTER1
If bfr isn't allowed then it would be a stalemate

Nestical
Originally posted by Enyalus
LOL

Wow.

Such spite.

This isn't even close.

Cain stomps Kal into submission.

On the rizzle.

thumb up

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If bfr isn't allowed then it would be a stalemate

Supes would probably have more offense, but Cain would just keep coming.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman flexes his chest muscles, which would not only stop all forward motion from Juggernaut, but would also have PC Superman's patented "Anti-Cytorrak Effect" and would render Cain mortal, thus making him splatter against the moon from the force of Superman's pectorals.

Lord Feron
Supes be slapping around Cain for a while a long while until he finds out how to KO him. Cain does have weaknesses to exploit. Superman has time on his side and I don't think Cain should be able to effect Supes in anyway but be a really great punching bag. So after a few days or slapping Cain around Supes will eventually think of something to hurt him, sonics. I don't creating some kind of sound wave to paralyze or KO Cain is too ridiculous... especially PC supes.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Supes be slapping around Cain for a while a long while until he finds out how to KO him. Cain does have weaknesses to exploit. Superman has time on his side and I don't think Cain should be able to effect Supes in anyway but be a really great punching bag. So after a few days or slapping Cain around Supes will eventually think of something to hurt him, sonics. I don't creating some kind of sound wave to paralyze or KO Cain is too ridiculous... especially PC supes.

Supes can attack as much as he likes. He ain't hurting Cain. As this is PC Superman, who is virtually indestructable, he won't be hurt by Juggy's attacks either. So without bfr this is a stalemate

cloud102
Superman blows him away. Super breath ftw.

Zack Fair
PC Supes travels back in time and explodes Cain with a smirk before he gets the gem.

What?

Dark-Jaxx
...That probably would be what happened, or he just destroys the gem with Anti-Cytorrak Vision.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Superman flexes his chest muscles, which would not only stop all forward motion from Juggernaut, but would also have PC Superman's patented "Anti-Cytorrak Effect" and would render Cain mortal, thus making him splatter against the moon from the force of Superman's pectorals.

No, no.

He would just discover another way to use his super ventriloquism, to negate cyttorak's effect D:

darthgoober
Didn't PC Supes have telepathy...

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack Fair
PC Supes travels back in time and explodes Cain with a smirk before he gets the gem.

What? That's actually a very plausible scenario - one that is well within PC Superman's powerset.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
That's actually a very plausible scenario - one that is well within PC Superman's powerset.

Shame on you. CIS is on.

occultdestroyer
PC Supes removes Juggs' helmet and uses his all-powerful T-Vo

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Zack Fair

What?

Fair enough, but thats Superman vs ordinary thug Cain Marko-NOT Juggernaut

cloud102
Originally posted by darthgoober
Didn't PC Supes have telepathy...

PC Superman has displayed some mental powers back in the day. He also had the ability to pull powers out of his ass when he needed them. There have been a few issues where the cover stated: "Look inside to see Superman's new ability!!"

DTM
Didnt Juggernaut once get KOed physically by an Apocalypse augmented Hulk? If so, that proves a physical attack of a HIGH enough level should hurt and defeat him, and you dont get too much stronger than PC Superman (who moved planets all by himself).

Mindset
Originally posted by DTM
Didnt Juggernaut once get KOed physically by an Apocalypse augmented Hulk? No

DTM
Are you sure, not even significantly hurt? Im pretty sure there was a storyline where Apoc boosted Hulk into Death maybe, and then Hulk fought and hurt (maybe even Badly) the Juggernaut.

Mindset
Originally posted by DTM
Are you sure, not even significantly hurt? Im pretty sure there was a storyline where Apoc boosted Hulk into Death maybe, and then Hulk fought and hurt (maybe even Badly) the Juggernaut. He didn't hurt Juggs at all, he stopped his momentum and was about to try to kill Juggs with his axe, but he was stopped by Absorbing Man(I think that's who it was).

DTM
So had Absorbing Man not stopped Hulk, Hulk with an axe would have killed Cain?

Mindset
Originally posted by DTM
So had Absorbing Man not stopped Hulk, Hulk with an axe would have killed Cain? Had AM not stopped Hulk, Hulk would have tried to kill Juggs.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DTM
Didnt Juggernaut once get KOed physically by an Apocalypse augmented Hulk? If so, that proves a physical attack of a HIGH enough level should hurt and defeat him, and you dont get too much stronger than PC Superman (who moved planets all by himself).

No Cain has never been physically KO'd

Juntai
Superman would grab a metal beam, and use SUPER vibrations, to the create a SUPER magnet that works at the same frequency of Cain Marko's alien armor, and attract him to it in some abstract way that Cain has no leverage to remove himself from it. Then either plant it in the ground on Earth or the Moon, throw it into space, or carry him off to jail.

Either that, or he could just use the SUPER vibrations, to create an impenetrable field to entrap Cain, that he could never escape from. Or for that matter, that even dimensional or time travelers couldn't hope to escape from.

Or a shove could send Cain spiraling through time.

Oh let me count the ways...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman would grab a metal beam, and use SUPER vibrations, to the create a SUPER magnet that works at the same frequency of Cain Marko's alien armor, and attract him to it in some abstract way that Cain has no leverage to remove himself from it. Then either plant it in the ground on Earth or the Moon, throw it into space, or carry him off to jail.

Either that, or he could just use the SUPER vibrations, to create an impenetrable field to entrap Cain, that he could never escape from. Or for that matter, that even dimensional or time travelers couldn't hope to escape from.

What Alien armor? Cain doesn't have alien armor.

Wei Phoenix

Hell what is stopping Cain from removing his armor?

Juntai
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hell what is stopping Cain from removing his armor? PC powers and lack of common sense.

No really, that might be circumstantial, depending on how it unlatches, and how he's stuck. Which as I mentioned would be REALLY inconvienient!!

But do you really think he would, or rather COULD remove all his armor, before Superman could any of the mentioned moves?

Wei Phoenix
PC powers and lack of common sense.

No really, that might be circumstantial, depending on how it unlatches, and how he's stuck. Which as I mentioned would be REALLY inconvienient!!

But do you really think he would, or rather COULD remove all his armor, before Superman could any of the mentioned moves?

If he is magnetized to something then he could just remove his armor. He summons it mentally, he doesn't put it on like a costume. That is why I always say that him and Magneto are a stalemate. For the record I'm not claiming that Cain wins this fight. Supes via BFR.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If he is magnetized to something then he could just remove his armor. He summons it mentally, he doesn't put it on like a costume. That is why I always say that him and Magneto are a stalemate. For the record I'm not claiming that Cain wins this fight. Supes via BFR. I didn't know that, and that's rarer than you might imagine! lol. Learn something every day.

Newjak
I didn't know that, and that's rarer than you might imagine! lol. Learn something every day. Yeah he can summon it, although sometimes it is shown as just a regular costume.

Also on another note what makes you think that the armor can be magnetized to begin with.

Galan007
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah he can summon it, although sometimes it is shown as just a regular costume. When has he summoned it? I seem to only recall Juggy wearing the armor under his street clothes. confused

Newjak
When has he summoned it? I seem to only recall Juggy wearing the armor under his street clothes. confused I'm trying to remember the comic but there is one where he just kinda summons his armor including his helmet right on.

quanchi112
If bfr isnt allowed pc Supes loses. If its allowed he wins.

Juntai
Yeah he can summon it, although sometimes it is shown as just a regular costume.

Also on another note what makes you think that the armor can be magnetized to begin with. Because it's PC Superman, and he can just as well create a synergystic link by counter vibrations. Have you ever read a PC comic?

Juntai
When has he summoned it? I seem to only recall Juggy wearing the armor under his street clothes. confused Same. I'd never heard of it before.

Newjak
Because it's PC Superman, and he can just as well create a synergystic link by counter vibrations. Have you ever read a PC comic? Yes but it isn't like Cain isn't known to be a plot device character in his own right. Maybe not to extent PC Supes was, heck who is, but he is known to pull out a few tricks here and there.

Like the fact a character much like the Engineer, and a Cyborg-Supes light guy couldn't bust his armor up.

Galan007
I'm trying to remember the comic but there is one where he just kinda summons his armor including his helmet right on. Like.... Iron Man style?

I really have never seen that. umm

Newjak
Like.... Iron Man style?

I really have never seen that. umm No like poof his armor is on him magically.

I've seen it but I don't know which comic it was and I don't have my collection with me. It is a bit older though.

And thinking about it further it may have just been his helmet although I think it was the whole armor.

TheBadguy
PC Supes was a moron. While he spends 20 pages rambling about some incoherent "plan" he's come up with, Juggs calls up his boy Mohammad Ali.

/thread

Galan007
And thinking about it further it may have just been his helmet although I think it was the whole armor. When Juggy fought Nimrod he was in street clothes, Nimrod blasted the clothes off him to reveal his armor , next page his helmet was magically in his hands.

So that may have been what you were thinking of?

Newjak
When Juggy fought Nimrod he was in street clothes, Nimrod blasted the clothes off him to reveal his armor , next page his helmet was magically in his hands.

So that may have been what you were thinking of? Maybe but I don't it was that one.

Putar
I have an issue with spiderman where he summons the whole suit, let me check for scans...

BUSTER1
Maybe but I don't it was that one.

Are you thinking of the Juggernaut vs Venom story, where he appears to summon his armour.

Putar
Here is that scan i mentioned...
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/9628/juggysummonarmorux1.th.jpg

batdude123
Pre-Crisis Superman throws Cain 10,000 years into the past ftw.

Mindset
Juggs walks back eek!

The Great Galen
PC Supes 100/10

Bada's Palin
Wouldn't superman hurt himself if he punched Juggernaut? who's enveloped by a magic shell?

The Great Galen
....lol, PC Supes did take shots from ethrigen and even landed some on him as well and that dude is nothing but a magical being. Simply put, PC supes punches Juggy through the time barrier.

cloud102
He has also hit Zha-Vam, who is way beyond Juggernaut.

The Great Galen
If jug had the power to direct his magical energy into a stike then maybe it would rock PC Supes, but considering how PC supes has hanged with before Im thinking oneshot is all PC Supes needs to end this battle.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by The Great Galen
If jug had the power to direct his magical energy into a stike then maybe it would rock PC Supes, but considering how PC supes has hanged with before Im thinking oneshot is all PC Supes needs to end this battle.

Grundy took him down with one shot.

The Great Galen
So you're point, PC supes has endured beatings from superior foes before and besides that Grundy's power tends to fluctuate from being a team wreck of peak heralds to...well how he is usually depicted. PC grundy is>Juggy anyway IMO.

Bada's Palin
So you're point, PC supes has endured beatings from superior foes before and besides that Grundy's power tends to fluctuate from being a team wreck of peak heralds to...well how he is usually depicted. PC grundy is>Juggy anyway IMO.

Grundy wasn't completely invulnerable.

Priest
Superman got beat up by Muhammad Ali and Monkeys.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Grundy wasn't completely invulnerable.

Taking shots from PC characters still stands as pretty ubber durability to me, aside from a insane speed/strength/durability advantage I dont see anything Juggy could do to even remotly phase PC Supes....juggy is outclassed here in every respect.

Bada's Palin
Taking shots from PC characters still stands as pretty ubber durability to me, aside from a insane speed/strength/durability advantage I dont see anything Juggy could do to even remotly phase PC Supes....juggy is outclassed here in every respect.

Well, fortunately Superman is incredibly weak to magic. All Juggernaut has to do is punch him.

The Great Galen
To bad Supes can move at all directions before Juggy can even blink,really even if jugs does punch Supes it wouldnt be enough..and concisdering PC Supes had doged a speed punch from flash It's doubtful juggs will even the get the chance. PC Supes 10/10

Bada's Palin
To bad Supes can move at all directions before Juggy can even blink,really even if jugs does punch Supes it wouldnt be enough..and concisdering PC Supes had doged a speed punch from flash It's doubtful juggs will even the get the chance. PC Supes 10/10

Or I could dig up thousands of issues where people slower than the Flash have hit PC Superman, and call those incidents PIS:

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
Superman got beat up by Muhammad Ali and Monkeys.

He was powerless when he fought Muhammad Ali.

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
He was powerless when he fought Muhammad Ali. But not the monkeys?

Also Ali would have beat him with powers, you know this.

Knowsbleed33
PC grundy is>Juggy anyway IMO.

laughing

DTM
I think Ill officially vote for PC Superman to take down Juggernaut in the end (especially considering Cain will NEVER even touch Kal, meanwhile Superman will hit him with blows that can shatter planets on a Constant Basis). Youre going to need to be a Cosmic Being to have a chance against PC Superman, IMO.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DTM
I think Ill officially vote for PC Superman to take down Juggernaut in the end (especially considering Cain will NEVER even touch Kal, meanwhile Superman will hit him with blows that can shatter planets on a Constant Basis). Youre going to need to be a Cosmic Being to have a chance against PC Superman, IMO.

I mean its not like Cain can't take planet shattering blows.

Juntai
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Or I could dig up thousands of issues where people slower than the Flash have hit PC Superman, and call those incidents PIS: The same can be done for any character. Like street levelers tagging Surfer, or tagging Flash.

This is a reason we have these rules.

Both this one;

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability

And this one....

The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

Newjak
The same can be done for any character. Like street levelers tagging Surfer, or tagging Flash.

This is a reason we have these rules.

Both this one;

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability

And this one....

The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates. So does this mean Cain gets to launch vollies of Magical Globs

shifty

vlaaad12345
So does this mean Cain gets to launch vollies of Magical Globs

shifty
They will never hit superman so it doesn't matter cool

The Great Galen
Full capctiy, PC Supes...simple as that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.