Marvel to DC trade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Marvel to DC trade

1) Which trade would you like to use(if it were possible)
2) What about a good business trade that would be beneficial to both companies.

Starscream M
I'd like to see Superman in Marvel. There is no character like Superman in Marvel earth and I would like to see his impact on human/mutant relations and just his overall impact.

I really don't see any Marvel characters making much of an impact on DC tbh.

Raoul
Yellowjacket written by Geoff Johns.

Bouboumaster
DC: Lex Luthor
Marvel: Wolverine

On one side, Marvel would get a man who is the epitome of hypocrisy. Luthor could maybe get the head of USA, or of Shield. An interesting plotline could follow this event. A man without power owning some of the most powerful terrans.

On the other side, DC would get the epitome of "badass". They have Batman, but Wolverine could add a little something. He could be the guy who hang out against Deathstroke, for exemple.

Juntai
Deadpool for the Wonder Twins, and one 7th round draftpick following the 2011 season.

WrathfulDwarf
DC: They can take Damian (son of Talia) or Kyle Rayner away for all I care.

Marvel: I'll take Captain America anyday.

DestinyGuy678
DC: SIlver Surfer
Marvel: Deathstroke

Cavalier
Originally posted by Starscream M
I really don't see any Marvel characters making much of an impact on DC tbh. lulz

Priest
Marvel:Wolverine
DC: Source
Good business deal ftw!

peejayd
Marvel: Wolverine, go wreck havoc in another universe, midget! villain, i choose Juggernaut or Apocalypse.

DC: i want to see Batman or Nightwing fighting side-by-side with Daredevil and Spider-Man, it would be cool! smile

tsscls
Marvel--Galactus
DC--Darkseid in his most powerful and cunning incarnation
Non cosmics
Marvel-Iron Man
DC- Batman

WrathfulDwarf
If I had to choose between three top Marvel characters like:

Wolverine, Spiderman, Hulk.....

....I would take Daredevil. Horn Head is friggin AWESOME!

srankmissingnin
DC would have to acknowledge Canada existed if Marvel traded them Wolverine. mad

Nestical
canada isnt real.its make believe

darksied for thanos

willRules
Originally posted by Nestical
canada isnt real.its make believe

No it's not I've been there. What people get confused about is that it does exist, just it's really exclusive. You have to have sex with at least five different types of Moose to get in.....

Aztec123
Silver surfer would work well in the dc universe as either a villain or hero

Cartesian Doubt
Love to see Wolverine in D.C. universe
Iron man would be cool
Dare Devil

Love to see the New Gods in Marvel, and id like to see the Eternals take the place of the Greek Gods of Myth in D.C.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by willRules
No it's not I've been there. What people get confused about is that it does exist, just it's really exclusive. You have to have sex with at least five different types of Moose to get in.....

5 Moose? You slept with their entire military then haermm

Philosophía
I'd have Cap and Batman switch places, during Civil War.

And then sit back, and see Batman prep-owning the Goverment and pro-registration side.

Juntai
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
5 Moose? You slept with their entire military then haermm http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.code7r.org/Bintoons/canadian_navy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.code7r.org/Bintoons/ca1.htm&usg=__VUcM88Dftf5vPsoQMWq6v9luAJQ=&h=462&w=741&sz=250&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=cOi1ok0iXzHWWM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=141&prev=/ images%3Fq%3DCanadian%2BNavy%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26
sa%3DN

Juntai

Nihilist
dr doom for lex luthor

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juntai
Temporarily switching Gladiator and Superman, so Marvel fans can see the difference.

DC earth's ****ed.

Juntai
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
DC earth's ****ed. Probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.