Batman vs. Punisher (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Batman vs. Punisher. No weapons, no prep, pure hand to to hand to combat, and to even the score a bit Batman and Punisher are hand-cuffed together (Bruce's right arm cuffed to Frank's left). I think this scenario is should play on Frank's strengths (strength and durability) and limit Batman's (skill and speed). Who wins?

srankmissingnin
No thoughts?

Starscream M
bats

he can still do pressure points, choke holds, etc

plus I have a feeling bats could get out of the cuffs

but bats regardless

but it'd be a real painful and messy affair

Apolloknight
Interesting, batman still has greater hand speed IMO; a pressure point with his free hand could/should do the trick; but frank is a crafty bastard.

I will still give Bruce 6/10 for now until I hear more.

Silent Guardian
idk. I would assume Bats for similar reasons that Starsream M gave

srankmissingnin
For the purpose of the thread the hand cuffs are unbreakable (lets say Adamantium).

I assumed that Batman is right handed, which should give Frank a bit of a edge and make it harder for Bats to uses presure points with his left (if only slightly) and Franks weight and streght edge he should allow him to control the cuffs and keep Bruce of balance a bit too.

Starscream M
uh what the hell is the point of this thread? so that somehow Frank can get some victory over bats? confused

Apolloknight
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
For the purpose of the thread the hand cuffs are unbreakable (lets say Adamantium).

I assumed that Batman is right handed, which should give Frank a bit of a edge and make it harder for Bats to uses presure points with his left (if only slightly) and Franks weight and streght edge he should allow him to control the cuffs and keep Bruce of balance a bit too.

I dont think frank is stronger then bruce...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
uh what the hell is the point of this thread? so that somehow Frank can get some victory over bats? confused

The put is to even the playing field. I don't know who would win, but it would be long and brutal.

Starscream M
Batman prob breaks Frank's wrist that is handcuffed and then proceeds to beat the living daylights outta him

Bouboumaster
Batman ruins Punisher in h2h.

Ha Son
Originally posted by Starscream M
Batman prob breaks Frank's wrist that is handcuffed and then proceeds to beat the living daylights outta him

Mindset
Punisher kicks him in the balls then bites his throat out.

Ha Son
Originally posted by Mindset
Punisher kicks him in the balls then bites his throat out.
Batman's armor protects him.

Silent Guardian
Wow, the last 3 posts were so well argued.

Battlehammer
lol how funny would it bee for punisher to attempt to bite batmans throiat out only to break his teeth on batmans suit?

namorsubby
batman wins heavy majority here and regular h2h, not to mention a regular encounter.

BruceSkywalker
Batman wins both scenarios

Badabing
Batman....but he pays for it.

cloud102
Batman for a solid majority.

Mindset
Originally posted by Ha Son
Batman's armor protects him. Not from Punisher.

Pick up a comic someday God

Warrior18
Batman wins.

srankmissingnin
I think Punisher could squeak out the majority... but apparently I'm the only one. embarrasment

Warrior18
I think Punisher could squeak out the majority... but apparently I'm the only one. embarrasment

Yes, yes you are. wink

srankmissingnin
Punisher gets on love on KMC. For Punisher to win a fight here his opponent has to have Huntington's disease and Frank needs prep. mad

Ha Son
Originally posted by Mindset
Not from Punisher.

Pick up a comic someday God
sad

Warrior18
Punisher gets on love on KMC. For Punisher to win a fight here his opponent has to have Huntington's disease and Frank needs prep. mad

lol. You're actually correct. I mean just look at the Frank v Cyclops h2h thread for crying out loud.He needs a better respect thread too.

Here he is up against it though me thinks.
Bats is stronger and a better fighter so meh.

tkitna

I dont think thats true. I think Franks a little overrated on these boards to be honest. I feel that he should have no real business fighting Bruce and he shouldnt take even one, but I suppose he has had some good showings against DD, Cap and others that could prove me wrong.

Anyways, I dont think Frank can take even one. Bruce 10/10 with all the bruises and missing teeth to go along with it.

Philosophía
Batman.

He's Frank's superior in pretty much every category there is, so even in this conditions he should win handily.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by tkitna
I dont think thats true. I think Franks a little overrated on these boards to be honest. I feel that he should have no real business fighting Bruce and he shouldnt take even one, but I suppose he has had some good showings against DD, Cap and others that could prove me wrong.

Anyways, I dont think Frank can take even one. Bruce 10/10 with all the bruises and missing teeth to go along with it.

I disagree-with the opinion that Frank is overated on KMC-the opposite is true. That being said my money is on Bats

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I disagree-with the opinion that Frank is overated on KMC-the opposite is true. That being said my money is on Bats

Agreed.

godking
Punisher gets on love on KMC. For Punisher to win a fight here his opponent has to have Huntington's disease and Frank needs prep. mad Bullshit Frank takes a fair majority against the right opponents in the right circumstances. But putting him a hand to hand situation against someone like batman and expecting him to get a majority is ridiculous.

batdude123

No, you just heavily underrate Batman.

Wei Phoenix
Punisher

batdude123
facepalm

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by batdude123
facepalm

Aw dude what did I do for a facepalm?

batdude123
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Aw dude what did I do for a facepalm?

Punisher

Wei Phoenix

Tahaha, I'm sorry, but in the end I see Punisher winning more. I'm not saying that he is just going to own him the whole time. IMO neither of them stomps the other. This is basically a grudge match and I think that Punisher has the advantage here.

Philosophía
Why would Punisher win ?

Wei Phoenix
Seeing as he has taken blows from people far stronger than Batman. His damage soak is phenomenal. I don't have enough info on both of their pure strenght to gauge who is actually physically stronger.

Philosophía
Seeing as he has taken blows from people far stronger than Batman. His damage soak is phenomenal. I don't have enough info on both of their pure strenght to gauge who is actually physically stronger.

Batman has also taken blows from people far stronger than Punisher. Actually, he has probably taken blows from people far more powerfull than anything Punisher has ever faced and taken blows from combined into one.

His damage soak is phenomenal, yes. Now, give me some examples of his best damage-soak feats.

Strength, I won't even bother to compare.

Wei Phoenix

Philosophía
Scans.

I'm really in a debating mood.

batdude123

crylaugh

Philosophía
crylaugh

It's more entertaining to beat them down with their own 'debating tactics' instead of pointing out the flaw in their argument. laughing out loud

batdude123

Juntai
Batman.

DTM
As a Die Hard Punisher fan it hurts me to do this, but Ive gotta go with Batman. Simply put, Batman is faster, smarter, a better fighter, and probably a tad stronger and tougher (which are Franks too biggest physical points). In virtually all ways, Batman can do anything Punisher can, but a bit better. Punisher has fought the likes of Cap, DD, Wolverine, Tombstone, SpiderMan, The Russian, even Ulik (with weapons), but his strength comes from weaponry, cunning and adaptation, none of which he would be able to use in this type of fight. In normal settings, with both of them knowing about the other, I still give it to Batman, but at more of a 7 / 10 record (here Bruce takes Frank virtually every time, but hes be Sore and Beaten every single time).

cmack
batman is peak human strength, batman wins this one

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by DTM
As a Die Hard Punisher fan it hurts me to do this, but Ive gotta go with Batman. Simply put, Batman is faster, smarter, a better fighter, and probably a tad stronger and tougher (which are Franks too biggest physical points). In virtually all ways, Batman can do anything Punisher can, but a bit better. Punisher has fought the likes of Cap, DD, Wolverine, Tombstone, SpiderMan, The Russian, even Ulik (with weapons), but his strength comes from weaponry, cunning and adaptation, none of which he would be able to use in this type of fight. In normal settings, with both of them knowing about the other, I still give it to Batman, but at more of a 7 / 10 record (here Bruce takes Frank virtually every time, but hes be Sore and Beaten every single time).

Batman was fighting him for 20 minutes in JLA/Avengers that sounds like one of the longest fights hes ever had.

kgkg
Batman wins this prick dodged superman's speed blitz lol

for someone who does not have powers, has to be the most overpowered character ever!

Mindset
Karate Kid

snoopdogg
Captain America.

Mindset
Punisher

DTM
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Batman was fighting him for 20 minutes in JLA/Avengers that sounds like one of the longest fights hes ever had.

Oh I think Frank would give Bruce a good run, but hes simply not in Batmans overall class. If anything hes more a Batman-lite (which is saying quite a bit really). Now if this were Nightwing vs. Punisher, youd have a much closer match up, I say.

Bloinky
Originally posted by DTM

hahah a tad bit tougher. Thats a joke right there. laughing

Batman definitely takes this.

DTM
Not a joke at all, as toughness is probably Punishers greatest physical asset, and if there is any physical ability that Punisher is a near match with Batman, its toughness and the overall ability to take damage.

Warrior18
Seriously though, Batman would simply overpower him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by DTM
Oh I think Frank would give Bruce a good run, but hes simply not in Batmans overall class. If anything hes more a Batman-lite (which is saying quite a bit really). Now if this were Nightwing vs. Punisher, youd have a much closer match up, I say.

Depends on whos writing him.

Originally posted by Warrior18
Seriously though, Batman would simply overpower him.

Yeah you're right thats why it took him simply 20 minutes when they actually fought and we dont even know for sure if Punisher was beaten at the end.

Warrior18

Yeah you're right thats why it took him simply 20 minutes when they actually fought and we dont even know for sure if Punisher was beaten at the end.

Crossovers..............

Based on their respective strength feats he would.

Phantom Zone
Crossovers..............

Based on their respective strength feats he would.

Apparently JLA/Avengers is canon. no expression

Maybe, maybe not. Recently hes beaten Tiger Shark and fought him underwater. Stalemated Kraven The Hunter whos beaten Black Panther and overpowered Stu Clark in his exoskeleton. Stu Clark has gone h2h with Hercules and stunned him....

Warrior18
Still.........

I can't comment on those feats because I have not seen them. However Bat's has a very impressive and consistent history of raw power/lifting feats. Frank is no way as strong plus the two are chained together here.

Clearly Stu is inconsistent as hell. Frank has no business overpowering anyone who can apparently generate enough force to stun Hercules in H2H.

Phantom Zone
Still.........

I can't comment on those feats because I have not seen them. However Bat's has a very impressive and consistent history of raw power/lifting feats. Frank is no way as strong plus the two are chained together here.

I dont know about that when DD and Frank fight, Frank looks like the stronger opponent.

Clearly Stu is inconsistent as hell. Frank has no business overpowering anyone who can apparently generate enough force to stun Hercules in H2H.

Stu was significanttly weaker than Hercules he stunned him because he was a skilled brawler and his suit was extra hard. Thats why Luke Cage can stun stronger opponents.

Frank overpowered him breifly because he was faster than him and his suit doesnt weigh that much.

Raoul
Batman vs. Punisher. No weapons, no prep, pure hand to to hand to combat, and to even the score a bit Batman and Punisher are hand-cuffed together (Bruce's right arm cuffed to Frank's left). I think this scenario is should play on Frank's strengths (strength and durability) and limit Batman's (skill and speed). Who wins?

the handcuffs give frank a lot more of a chance than before, but as bada said:

Originally posted by Badabing
Batman....but he pays for it.

Warrior18
I dont know about that when DD and Frank fight, Frank looks like the stronger opponent.

Frank overpowered him breifly because he was faster than him and his suit doesnt weigh that much.

1.No offence but I think you are interpreting those scans far too liberally in favour of Frank. As with Batman DD has far more impressive strength feats than Frank.

2.Precisely. He used his cunning, skill, speed etc. It was not really a strength feat. He can't do the same here (not that he could anyway against Bats) because he is chained up.

Batman is one of the strongest non-superhumans in all of comicdom.The same can't be said of Frank.

SoulDevourer
As with Batman DD has far more impressive strength feats than Frank. exacly. Batman is suppose to be peak human, Punisher ain't

Rage.Of.Olympus
Batman is stronger than Frank in my opinion (He has broken metal chains, ripped through metal, ripped car doors of their hinges etc.), by a fair bit I might add. He is peak human and a lot of his feat's shown it.

Batman is also faster etc. and has all the physical advantages.

Either way, with his fighting skill, Bruce would wreck Frank even in this situation no doubt.

Rage.Of.Olympus

eer

Umm what?

Batman has been punched by the likes of Darkseid etc. and has gotten back up. This sun of a gun has taken hits from tons of Superman class opponents before if you actually think about it.

Punisher is seriously outclassed in every single category.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Check on this thread tomorrow.

It's late (2.00 am) and I have an early day tomorrow.

Good Night KMC Boards.

Silent Guardian
In all honesty this is a toss up. I know Batman is a beast and just does not lose, but I would be underrating Frank. In my mind they are both peak humans. But if this fight ever happened in a comic book, the writter would just have Batman do something absurd and win, like some pressure point or something.

Silent Guardian
double post sorry

godking
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
In all honesty this is a toss up. I know Batman is a beast and just does not lose, but I would be underrating Frank. In my mind they are both peak humans. But if this fight ever happened in a comic book, the writter would just have Batman do something absurd and win, like some pressure point or something. A pressure poitn win is'nt absurd for batman. With his skillste he should be able to win with a presssure point.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
In all honesty this is a toss up. I know Batman is a beast and just does not lose, but I would be underrating Frank. In my mind they are both peak humans. But if this fight ever happened in a comic book, the writter would just have Batman do something absurd and win, like some pressure point or something.

Toss up? Based on what?

Batman is peak human, Frank Castle is not. It's only like you stated, in you're mind.

If Frank was peak human, Batman would be superhuman (Based on his feats, he can certainly be classified as superhuman).

Batman has strength to rip through metal, toss dudes through brick walls with one arm. He has benched over a ton before if I remember correctly. That's not even some of his best strength feats. In strength they are not even close.

Reflexes? Not even close again.

Speed? No competition.

Durability? Pff, that's Frank's greatest asset, but Batman still trumps him with a margin here as well. Batman has taken hits from Darkseid and other villains like him and has gotten back up.

Agility etc.? Again no competition.

Honestly, how can you compare the two or place them in equals in any way?

Frank is tough, but Batman take's out team's of White Martian's etc. by himself. Frank is done the moment he challenge's Batman to a fight.

Honestly, Bruce can kill him with a single blow. This is not an over exaggeration as there are techniques such as the Leopard blow etc.

It's not absurd for Bruce to win with pressure points. If he can harm Wonder Woman with pressure points he can kill Frank with pressure points.

Frank is simply outclassed in every away.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Toss up? Based on what?

Batman is peak human, Frank Castle is not. It's only like you stated, in you're mind.

If Frank was peak human, Batman would be superhuman (Based on his feats, he can certainly be classified as superhuman).

Batman has strength to rip through metal, toss dudes through brick walls with one arm. He has benched over a ton before if I remember correctly. That's not even some of his best strength feats. In strength they are not even close.

Reflexes? Not even close again.

Speed? No competition.

Durability? Pff, that's Frank's greatest asset, but Batman still trumps him with a margin here as well. Batman has taken hits from Darkseid and other villains like him and has gotten back up.

Agility etc.? Again no competition.

Honestly, how can you compare the two or place them in equals in any way?

Frank is tough, but Batman take's out team's of White Martian's etc. by himself. Frank is done the moment he challenge's Batman to a fight.

Honestly, Bruce can kill him with a single blow. This is not an over exaggeration as there are techniques such as the Leopard blow etc.

It's not absurd for Bruce to win with pressure points. If he can harm Wonder Woman with pressure points he can kill Frank with pressure points.

Frank is simply outclassed in every away.

I agree that Batman wins....................but we still need to be careful when dealing with certain high end feats. smile

Sado22
well its not as easy as people are making it. for some reason Frank always gets put down a few notches below some of the vets when it comes to h2h. in pure h2h combat Frank has stalemated DareDevil at one point when he finally got sick of him and decided to teach him a lesson. another time he actually beat DD and could've killed him if he wanted but spared him. Frank also did pretty well toe-to-toe with Tombstone, Wolverine and even defeated Bullseye himself. Frank's got amazing chin and he's got good combat knowledge himself. he's not a brawler but he's a vicious Martial artists whose not above fighting dirty. and he can get out of almost any kind of cuffs as we've seen in many situations. infact, he's done it so many times that he can now do it without making a sound. during civil war he did it right under Cap's nose.

I think Batman wins too but he's going to be busted up and peeing blood for a week.

dude...that's PIS and badwriting topped with a few drops of fanwank, marinated in bullshite and served with a rotten bollocks. darkseid, if we actually go by feats, would actually punch bruce and make him shit out his charred skeleton.
don't bring up such bad writing again.

~Sado

tjcoady
The Punisher's "power" isn't durability, but rather, an ability to continue fighting regardless of the absurd wounds he's taken. The fight with the Russian, the hundreds of times he's taken bullet wounds and just shrugged them off, so on.

That said, Batman dominates him. Frank would get some good hits in, and Bruce's thought bubble would mention something about he he's astounded that he's still standing, but the Punisher isn't taking any wins here.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by tjcoady
The Punisher's "power" isn't durability, but rather, an ability to continue fighting regardless of the absurd wounds he's taken. The fight with the Russian, the hundreds of times he's taken bullet wounds and just shrugged them off, so on.

It could be argued its durability as well, otherwise his body would just fall aprt in certain circumstancs.

That said, Batman dominates him. Frank would get some good hits in, and Bruce's thought bubble would mention something about he he's astounded that he's still standing, but the Punisher isn't taking any wins here.

Somebody just mentioned some of Franks good h2h showings, you can ignore it if you wish. Anybody can debate by just making statements Frank can definetly get a few wins.

Juk3n
Closer than certain people would like to admit, Franks a win-by-any means kinda guy, Bruce isn't, in this isntance, it wouldn't be too farfetched for Bats to attempt a pressure point win..

but then it wouldn't be too farfetched for Frank to attempt a kick in the BatBalls!! or an eye gouge! or both in quick succession.

Batman, but just!

tjcoady
It could be argued its durability as well, otherwise his body would just fall aprt in certain circumstancs.

Somebody just mentioned some of Franks good h2h showings, you can ignore it if you wish. Anybody can debate by just making statements Frank can definetly get a few wins.

Yeah, you know, I was thinking about going all out about this.

To your first point.... well, we agree on that. "Durability" and "continuing to fight despite damage" means the same thing, so I don't really know why you brought this up.

As to your second point about the Punisher's hand to hand showings.... I've read them. I've seen all of them. I have read every single "Punisher" comic book since 1990, including the Punisher Versus Archie. We can go through all of those....

....... Or we can just acknowledge what is true, which is that Batman is just better. Yes, Frank has gotten some wins against Daredevil, the Iron Fist, even Spiderman. But those had circumstances. Batman gets wins against ****ing White Martians, Kryptonians, and Thanagarians. Batman is one of the best martial artists in his universe... Frank isn't, and this isn't an arguable fact.

Phantom Zone

....... Or we can just acknowledge what is true, which is that Batman is just better. Yes, Frank has gotten some wins against Daredevil, the Iron Fist, even Spiderman.

You would also know that Frank has actually looked good against DD while being at a disadvantage.

But those had circumstances. Batman gets wins against ****ing White Martians, Kryptonians, and Thanagarians. Batman is one of the best martial artists in his universe... Frank isn't, and this isn't an arguable fact.

Well for starters I think this is another case where a person debates by looking at facts that back up their case but not looking at the evidence as a whole.

Well im pretty sure Batman has wins against White Martians which had cirumstances. Im not sure what incident you are thinking of but if you are refering to JLA it smacks of hypocrisy, not to mention there were circumstances to the fight.

Im pretty sure you dont actually debate by just focusing on high showings im pretty sure we look at feats as a whole. Hell Captain America has gone up against the likes of Korvac and has been stated by Brubaker and Busiek to being superior to Batman. This doesnt change the fact that Punisher actually made Cap look like a chump on one ocassion. However since Frank has also bad showings against top tiers Batman wins the majority.

FYI more recently he stalemated Kraven The Hunter, that guy beat Black Panther in h2h. Im pretty god damn sure BP could beat or stalemate Batman in h2h and Batman beating White Martians dont change a god damn thing.

Sado22
"somebody"?!! cry

well, bats winning against those boys is either bad writing or low showing on their part. i remember the time when he put WonderWoman a chokehold or something and she couldn't break free. and who can forget batman taking blows from berserker superman and just being in the ICU........the same guy who can shatter planets and pretty much f0cked over a city with just the impact of his punches against Doomsday. so yeah, that's badwriting.
Frank winning against DD or Spidey isn't bad writing because those boys can't vape planets with their blows nor can they destroy buildings and what not. and he outbrawled/outsmarted them. that's believable. batman taking blows for Wondy or Supes and not dying is bad writing.

the point isn't that Batman is a better h2h fighter. we all know he is. the point is that Frank has done well and even beaten people who can make batman work for it. DareDevil and Batman is 50/50 thing, so is Bullseye and Bats. but Frank beat them because of what he's capable of dishing out and the kind of punishment he can absorb and his no-holds-barred

~Sado

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sado22
"somebody"?!! cry

Hey man **** you! stick out tongue

Sorry man just kidding, sorry about that. sad

Sado22
its okay. i don't give a f0ck about either eek!

godking
well its not as easy as people are making it. for some reason Frank always gets put down a few notches below some of the vets when it comes to h2h. in pure h2h combat Frank has stalemated DareDevil at one point when he finally got sick of him and decided to teach him a lesson. another time he actually beat DD and could've killed him if he wanted but spared him. Frank also did pretty well toe-to-toe with Tombstone, Wolverine and even defeated Bullseye himself. Frank's got amazing chin and he's got good combat knowledge himself. he's not a brawler but he's a vicious Martial artists whose not above fighting dirty. and he can get out of almost any kind of cuffs as we've seen in many situations. infact, he's done it so many times that he can now do it without making a sound. during civil war he did it right under Cap's nose.

I think Batman wins too but he's going to be busted up and peeing blood for a week.

dude...that's PIS and badwriting topped with a few drops of fanwank, marinated in bullshite and served with a rotten bollocks. darkseid, if we actually go by feats, would actually punch bruce and make him shit out his charred skeleton.
don't bring up such bad writing again.

~Sado Btman should always be favored 8/10 against Frank in H2H.

in a pure H2H Fighting league Frank would at best be number 10 (probably lower top15) in the Rankings a good and tough gatekeeper good enough to trouble and occasionally beat the guys above him but not good enough to surpass them and beat them on a consistent basis.

Batman would be ranked around 3

iceman24567
Does Batman get to use his feat? He was kicking the hell out of all kind of monsters in the Batman/Superman comic.

Sado22
depends on the situation. frank is better at brawling, is unpredictable and will use any means necessary. Bats won't. Frank isn't above biting someone's whole cheek off (Baracuda etc) or clawing people with his fingers because of the "diamond manicure" he gives himself (powdering glass and pasting his finger nails with it).
Batman shouldn't be favored 8/10 against Frank. DareDevil is as good as Bats if not better. and lot of the time DD only managed to beat Frank because Frank was holding back. Frank never fought DD all out and the two times he did, he stalemated him and the next time defeated him. bats isn't immune to having his shoulders dislocated or his jaw or lower lip bitten off. that's the edge frank has.

~Sado

godking
depends on the situation. frank is better at brawling, is unpredictable and will use any means necessary. Bats won't. Frank isn't above biting someone's whole cheek off (Baracuda etc) or clawing people with his fingers because of the "diamond manicure" he gives himself (powdering glass and pasting his finger nails with it).
Batman shouldn't be favored 8/10 against Frank. DareDevil is as good as Bats if not better. and lot of the time DD only managed to beat Frank because Frank was holding back. Frank never fought DD all out and the two times he did, he stalemated him and the next time defeated him. bats isn't immune to having his shoulders dislocated or his jaw or lower lip bitten off. that's the edge frank has.

~Sado Bull

Batman holds back in that he does not want to kill anyone . He is perfectly willing and able to do permanent non lethal damage if the situation calls for it.

Batman should rightfully be favored 8/10

Punisher is at best lower top 10 on the H2H rankings

A batman going all out destroys him to much skill and every bit as ruthless as Fran whenthe situation calls for it.

If batman uses pressure points the fight probably end in the first two minutes .

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by godking

If batman uses pressure points the fight probably end in the first two minutes .

Thats interesting when they fought in JLA/Avengers Batman was fighting him for 20 minutes...oh well.

its okay. i don't give a f0ck about either eek!

@#*& you! angrymob

The Great Galen
Originally posted by godking
Bull

Batman holds back in that he does not want to kill anyone . He is perfectly willing and able to do permanent non lethal damage if the situation calls for it.

Batman should rightfully be favored 8/10

Punisher is at best lower top 10 on the H2H rankings

A batman going all out destroys him to much skill and every bit as ruthless as Fran whenthe situation calls for it.

IMO, Marvel's top MA would be only around second tier in DCU. So many of DCU's"peak humans"move and fight like how marvel portrays there meta MA's....IMO Bruce takes this for the full 10/10.

Battlehammer
......no they wouldent be....if anything marvel has the superior MA's........

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Battlehammer
......no they wouldent be....if anything marvel has the superior MA's........

How do u figure, DC MA can duplicate nearly any meta feat from marvel on the sheer basis of there MA dicipline and application....they don't need the intervention of some"external power source"to accomplish there feats.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-08.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-10.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-13.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-14.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-16.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-17.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-18.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-19.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Shang%20Chi/th_Wisdom03-20.jpg

eek!

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IronMan16-015.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IronMan16-016.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IronMan16-017.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IronMan16-018.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IronMan16-019.jpg

Marvel MAs >>>>>>>>> DC

Metalmanx

Eh. I think they could possibly stalemate. I see this as being a situation that could fluctuate randomly. They're both crafty as hell, which makes this even more interesting.

Darkness_Within
punisher cheats and throws something in batmans eyes then kicks him in the balls and then hits him in the nose sending his nose cartalage into his brain.

grimify
Batman wins "on paper" and by feats 10/10.

As someone said earlier, it's like matching batman vs batman lite.

chomperx9
batman gets punished

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6729/batmanvspunisher2.jpg

jalek moye
batman ftw

Xzpunisher
Bats would destroy Frank
With weapons or in pure H2H combat

Phantom Zone
No he wouldnt especially with current Punisher. I would still give Batman the majority.

jalek moye
in h2h he would. with weapons i doubt it.

Phantom Zone
No he wouldnt destroy him in h2h.

Xzpunisher
He would demolish him in hand to hand

If Frank had weapons, and Batman was nude, then I can understand Frank winning

In any other scenario Punisher gets destroyed

Phantom Zone
Whats the use?

Xzpunisher
Whats the use? When your wrong, your wrong

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Xzpunisher
When your wrong, your wrong

Not really people keep giving you proof in threads you just ignore them and repeat the same shit.

Xzpunisher
When your wrong, your wrong

Phantom Zone
laughing out loud

Xzpunisher
Im still waiting for that well thought out and detailed explantion of how Frank last more then 10 seconds in h2h

Oh wait you dont have one laughing out loud

Phantom Zone
Im still waiting for that well thought out and detailed explantion of how Frank last more then 10 seconds in h2h

Oh wait you dont have one laughing out loud

Well for starters he stalemated a guy whos beaten Black Panther in combat, his feats have generally improved for example hes dodged machine gunfire at point blank range from enhanced humans who were highly trained. Hes also beaten or held his own against people in the past who could give Batman a hard time eg Moon Knight and Bullseye.

edit: Oh and in JLA/Avengers Batman was fighting Punisher for 20 minutes.

jalek moye
he still loses, but hes way better then Xzpunisher thinks

Xzpunisher
Well for starters he stalemated a guy whos beaten Black Panther in combat, his feats have generally improved for example hes dodged machine gunfire at point blank range from enhanced humans who were highly trained. Hes also beaten or held his own against people in the past who could give Batman a hard time eg Moon Knight and Bullseye. See that wasnt so hard was it

Can I ask who he stalemated that beat BP? And was this in pure H2H combat? And did this guy beat BP in pure H2H combat?

Also dodging machine gun fire is something that most street levelers have done. The entire Bat family has been doing it for decades

Last time I read a Moonknight comic, he got launched off a roof

I know Bullseye is a pretty good fighter so I'll give you that

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jalek moye
he still loses, but hes way better then Xzpunisher thinks

Agreed.

Phantom Zone
See that wasnt so hard was it

Dont give me that ive been giving your proof in that other thead as well.

Can I ask who he stalemated that beat BP? And was this in pure H2H combat? And did this guy beat BP in pure H2H combat?

Kraven The Hunters son. No it wasnt pure h2h but alot of fights arent, however it was a mixture of weapons and h2h. You can still use weapons as proof of h2h skill because similar skills are needed and would be use in weapons fights. Also unless we know that there are alot more skilled in using the weapon eg Black Knight we could still use it as proof.

Also dodging machine gun fire is something that most street levelers have done. The entire Bat family has been doing it for decades

Er you miseed the point. It was point blank and they were highly trained AND enhanced.

Last time I read a Moonknight comic, he got launched off a roof

So what hes held his own against Spiderman.

I know Bullseye is a pretty good fighter so I'll give you that

edit: Oh and in JLA/Avengers Batman was fighting Punisher for 20 minutes.

Xzpunisher
Dont give me that ive been giving your proof in that other thead as well.

Kraven The Hunters son. No it wasnt pure h2h but alot of fights arent, however it was a mixture of weapons and h2h.

Er you miseed the point. It was point blank and they were highly trained AND enhanced.

So what hes held his own against Spiderman.

edit: Oh and in JLA/Avengers Batman was fighting Punisher for 20 minutes. Did Kravens kid fight BP fairly? And this was T'Challa correct? Not the new Black Panther?

Oh and I take crossovers with a grain of salt

And I think almost every street leveler including Punisher has held their own against Spidey

I personally think Spidey should be able to squash any street level character without PIS/CIS

Phantom Zone
Did Kravens kid fight BP fairly? And this was T'Challa correct? Not the new Black Panther?

Yeah he did. In fact BP weapons were better. Yeah it was T'Challa.

Oh and I take crossovers with a grain of salt

Theres proof that its canon, based on some of Punishers showings thats how it would go.

And I think almost every street leveler including Punisher has held their own against Spidey

Not without guns and prep. Iron Fist hasnt.

I personally think Spidey should be able to squash any street level character without PIS/CIS

Well he does pull punches but not speed, MK still showed an indication of alot of skill.

Xzpunisher
Yeah he did. In fact BP weapons were better. Yeah it was T'Challa.

Theres proof that its canon, based on some of Punishers showings thats how it would go.

Not without guns and prep. Iron Fist hasnt.

Well he does pull punches but not speed, MK still showed an indication of alot of skill.

Was this in BP regular series? I want to see this fight

I think the only crossover thats canon is JLA/AVENGERS and I think its only canon to DC side

I know Daredevil and even beat Symbiote Spidey

I think IF is an exception, I know hes fought Nightcrawler and Colossus and knocked Colossus on his ass, and hes fought Sabretooth also

jalek moye
Was this in BP regular series?
what the hell does that matter, if it happened it happend regardless of whos series

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by jalek moye
what the hell does that matter, if it happened it happend regardless of whos series I was asking because I wanted to read it

That ok with you?

SuperiorTech
I was asking because I wanted to read it

That ok with you?

Black Panther v2 #6 and 7 for Kraven vs Panther

Punisher War Journal v2 13-15 for Kraven vs Punisher

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Black Panther v2 #6 and 7 for Kraven vs Panther

Punisher War Journal v2 13-15 for Kraven vs Punisher Thank you

chomperx9
brucey gets punished

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/6729/batmanvspunisher2.jpg

Phantom Zone
Was this in BP regular series? I want to see this fight

Anyway somebody already told you.

I think the only crossover thats canon is JLA/AVENGERS and I think its only canon to DC side

Somebody posted a marvel bio that referenced it.

I know Daredevil and even beat Symbiote Spidey

I think IF is an exception, I know hes fought Nightcrawler and Colossus and knocked Colossus on his ass, and hes fought Sabretooth also

Yeah its not PIS for street levlers to give him trouble alot of them arenjust slightly slower and less durable but they keep up with Spiderman because they are alot more skilled.

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by chomperx9
brucey gets punished

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/6729/batmanvspunisher2.jpg Even if Punisher could give Batman a hard time when hes armed

He still gets man handled in h2h combat

Phantom Zone

He still gets man handled in h2h combat

laughing laughing laughing laughing

I just spent several posts explaining how he wont.

Xzpunisher
laughing laughing laughing laughing

I just spent several posts explaining how he wont. All of the feats you named, he had equipment

This fight is unarmed pure H2H

Xzpunisher
Originally posted by DTM
Oh I think Frank would give Bruce a good run, but hes simply not in Batmans overall class. If anything hes more a Batman-lite (which is saying quite a bit really). Now if this were Nightwing vs. Punisher, youd have a much closer match up, I say. Dick would be Franks ass in h2h also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.