Wolverine vs Witchblade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9116/315387-85682-superpowers_super.jpg

Vs

http://media.filmschoolrejects.com/images/wolverine.jpg

Sara gets whole witchblade not her current half.

Silent Guardian
witchblade

jalek moye
altough i think shed win since she has alot more firepower, i feel it would be good because of his crazy healing factor and adamantium

Darkness_Within
ive said this in other forums all ive heard her being able to do is make stuff out of her blade and maybe a shield......and some energy blasts cant wolverine just heal from those things like ive said in other threads the darkness feats sound more impressive

jalek moye
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
ive said this in other forums all ive heard her being able to do is make stuff out of her blade and maybe a shield......and some energy blasts cant wolverine just heal from those things like ive said in other threads the darkness feats sound more impressive
she has various types of energy blasts, can fly, creates full body and shields. She can use the blade to heal herself, it can also send these little bladed tendrils out to wrap around people and stuff. She can create objects from the witchblade.
I would have put more in her respect thread but my scanner broke

Silent Guardian
wow this is old. You know I did originally say Witchblade, but now that I think about it again I might actually give it to Wolverine, because of his Healing Factore

jalek moye
she has ahealing factor too. although his is alot better. Shes also capable of keeping his claws off of her

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by jalek moye
she has ahealing factor too. although his is alot better. Shes also capable of keeping his claws off of her

but why would anyone wanna keep there claws off sara smile........ but yeah she has more diverse powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.