Current Luke Cage vs Current Ares (Marvel) no weapon fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in NYC.

They can still use the environment.

Who wins?

Silent Guardian
Luke Cage

StiltmanFTW
Ares isn't that weak... is he?

Bada's Palin
Ares.

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ares isn't that weak... is he?
well hes stronger but i dont think he can hurt luke

StiltmanFTW
Given sufficient time and effort, I think he can...

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by jalek moye
well hes stronger but i dont think he can hurt luke

He can hurt Hercules.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
He can hurt Hercules.

But Herc doesnt have the dur like Cage does.

Silent Guardian
Ares is strong, but I thought he would be stronger. Thor, Sentry Hulk and other Noticeably trump Ares. Luke Cage and Ares would still be a good fight but Cage is more durable, and would eventually beat Ares.

Endrict Nuul
Maybe Ares can BFR him or drown his ass in the Hudson/East river etc...Since hes better at tactics than Cage, he could lead the fight to where there is water.

Enyalus
Ares.

Battlehammer
Doesent have the what?

Herc just as durable as Luke if not more so. Luke been completely damage by explosions that would not even tickle Herc.

Are's would win here.

SillySully7
Ares is Thor level, so Ares.

wannabe
Originally posted by SillySully7
Ares is Thor level, so Ares.
Not quite! But he's close enough to beat Luke more often than not.

tkitna
Ares wins everytime unless Bendis is writing it.

Grinning Goku
Ares wins. I don't know how people could even say Cage wins. Ares can hit him hard enough to damage his internal organs, which are no more durable than mine. Ares is also a more skilled fighter.

Silent Guardian
Its a good fight, but Cage wins! Ares would beat Herc and Thor though.

Draco69
Originally posted by Silent Guardian

This sentence makes no sense.

confused

tjcoady

So I know ABC logic isn't a particularly strong form of argument...

But are you saying that Luke Cage-Power Man- could beat Hercules and Thor?

Wild Shadow
ares wins he is a tactical fighter aggressive, and strong enough to damage cage.

wannabe
What were you thinking when you wrote this??? huh
The Ares/Cage fight would certainly be a good one, but the rest of your statement ... no

Sin I AM
marvel sucks at development of supporting characters. when they announced they where putting ares in the mighty avengers line up, I was excited, and the reasoning was sound as well. stating that they needed a cross between wolverine and thor because that's what he is. but he hasn't been implemented correctly. the only god they seem to care about is thor, who hasn't impressed me either lately. anybody remember the arc where they kidnapped his son? he was a beast! now all of a sudden he's all watered down

and yes he trumps cage

AlmightyKfish
Ares stomps Cage.

rotiart
I know you guys hate what it's... But ms marvel pounded luke bloody in a what if iron man instead of cap had died in civil war... Bloody and bruised...

Even excluding that I'd say ares

Sin I AM
that's irrelevant, what ifs aren't canon

Lord Feron
IMO Ares is almost as durable, just as strong if not stronger. Also fighting capabilities he outclasses Cage. Ares ftw.

Mindset
Ares is easily stronger.

Newjak
Ares wins.

Man I wish Ares got the love he had in his Mini. He was a flat out beast in that arc.

Silent Guardian
This is hard, cause I like both characters, but I like Cage more so he wins. Ares is awesome too though. But Ms. Marvel sucks, they both pound on her than go get something to drink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.