Sun Dipped Sumperman Vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrichardson45
Superman has been in the Sun for a week.

Blood lust fight, who wins?

Philosophía
facepalm

mrichardson45

Mrblonde
What Mangog silver age ?...If so Mangog wins

Enyalus
Superman.

Philosophía
Originally posted by mrichardson45
SORRY ABOUT TYPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said anything about the typo ?

Silent Guardian
Superman wins

Knowsbleed33
Question: Is this version of Supes still weak against green krytonite?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Question: Is this version of Supes still weak against green krytonite?

Based on DC 1,000,000 - I think Kryptonite is always a weakness to New Earth Supes.

Knowsbleed33
Then couldn't Mangog just trasmute his hand into green krytonite and beat Supes over the head with it?

vlaaad12345
Thats assuming he knows supermans weakness and that you know hes going to fight smart...and we have the whole a one week sundipped superman could run circles around mangog with his eyes closed coming into play..

Red Hulk
How exactly did you manage to get the 'm' in 'Superman'?

Or is this a new character entirely?

xJLxKing
Mangog isn't winning this. If he knows Superman weakness which many do in DC, then Mangog can win, however, he isn't in DC.

I don't know how much power Superman would have by sleeping in the sun for 1 week, but it should he gigantic. He was DS' level but when they go to the sun, Superman's level skyrocketed and destroyed DS easily. He was only in the sun for a few minute. I don't want to know how much he will have for a week.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Mangog isn't winning this. If he knows Superman weakness which many do in DC, then Mangog can win, however, he isn't in DC.

'Basic knowledge' in a forum fight. It's in the rules.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
'Basic knowledge' in a forum fight. It's in the rules.
??What!!?

Enyalus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Hit ctrl+f and type "Basic Knowledge" - read what I'm talking about.

xJLxKing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Hit ctrl+f and type "Basic Knowledge" - read what I'm talking about.
Thats stupid!! How would he know the weakness!!!

Enyalus
...Because they fight in a neutral universe, which is also in the rules. And it's only fair that everyone who is fighting know who it is they are up against?

xJLxKing
...Because they fight in a neutral universe, which is also in the rules. And it's only fair that everyone who is fighting know who it is they are up against?
So this is the facts

IF we go by the forum rule which states that fighters do know each others weaknesses, then Mangog can probably win, if he can nail Superman.

IF we go with the standard Neutral rule where they should know their opponent but not their weaknesses then Superman

Happy?

Knowsbleed33
I would say Supermans weakness to green kryptonite would be considered basic knowledge.

Mindset
Why would we go by another forum rule?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I would say Supermans weakness to green kryptonite would be considered basic knowledge.
I wouldn't. Only people that live in Earth and a few characters that seen Superman know it. Not the entire DC. That would be stupid

Knowsbleed33
What? Almost everyone know Supes is weak against green krypt.

That aside, what can this Supes do to Mangog?

The Great Galen
Supes has a superior speed advantage and is vastly more powerful in regards to his stats. At this level of power, supes can take the majority...somewhere around 7/10 IMO.

Mrblonde
Just saying a silver age Mangog the one who threw down with Odin would get at least 4 out of 10 victories against this Superman

darthgoober
Originally posted by xJLxKing
So this is the facts

IF we go by the forum rule which states that fighters do know each others weaknesses, then Mangog can probably win, if he can nail Superman.

IF we go with the standard Neutral rule where they should know their opponent but not their weaknesses then Superman

Happy?
It's not that everyone knows everyone else's weaknesses, it's just that they know what the general population of the characters home world knows about them. It's one of those times when a heroes popularity works against them rather than for them.

Eel O'Brien
Just curious, wouldn't the following forum rule prevent using someone's weakness against them?

"It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened..."

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Supes has a superior speed advantage and is vastly more powerful in regards to his stats. At this level of power, supes can take the majority...somewhere around 7/10 IMO. He is more powerful than Mangog?

Stoic
Originally posted by Mrblonde
What Mangog silver age ?...If so Mangog wins

Originally posted by Mrblonde
Just saying a silver age Mangog the one who threw down with Odin would get at least 4 out of 10 victories against this Superman

So which is it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.