Pitt vs Current Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Blood lust on.

Who takes this?

Bada's Palin
If Drax gets his knives, he takes it.

Without them, it's 5/10

Stoic
Drax doesn't take anything, what are his knives going to do to Pitt that Pitt's claws wont do better? What cut him? Pitt has a healing factor as good if not better than the Hulks.

Pitt 10/10 with or without Draxs little knives.

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by Stoic
Drax doesn't take anything, what are his knives going to do to Pitt that Pitt's claws wont do better? What cut him? Pitt has a healing factor as good if not better than the Hulks.

Pitt 10/10 with or without Draxs little knives.

Little knives, lmao.

Drax withstood the delinquent's attacks, I don't see how Pitt can do anything to him.

Battlehammer
.......hey I wanna see theses suposes feats that put him at hulks level healing or better, becuases IO think it BS.

Enyalus
Drax is a top tier MA master who has used nerve strikes before. I don't see why that wouldn't work on Pitt.

Mindset
Better healing factor than Hulk's?

I hope you have some scans.

vansonbee
Pitt Wins due to healing factor*

current Drax still depowered.

Bada's Palin
Has anyone besides Nova ever hurt the Drax?

So far he fought a mass of centurions, plenty of aliens in the GOTG comic and cleared ships worth of annihilation drones. They barely scratched him :/

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bada's Palin
Has anyone besides Nova ever hurt the Drax?

So far he fought a mass of centurions, plenty of aliens in the GOTG comic and cleared ships worth of annihilation drones. They barely scratched him :/ Oh your right, those drones were pretty fierce! I change my vote to yours Palin big grin

* Any chance anyone know which comic classic Drax vs savage Hulk was in volume + issue?

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by vansonbee
Oh your right, those drones were pretty fierce! I change my vote to yours Palin big grin

* Any chance anyone know which comic classic Drax vs savage Hulk was in volume + issue?

Well 1 drone was barely harmed by a nova commander charging at them :/

complexbrother
I think Drax has a chance here.

a very small one.

Knowsbleed33
Pitt ftw.

Mrblonde
I hate new Drax I don't think he is nearly as powerful as he was when he was a mindless brute...I say Pitt takes this

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mrblonde
I hate new Drax I don't think he is nearly as powerful as he was when he was a mindless brute...I say Pitt takes this

Ah, but he was smart before he was a mindless brute, too.

Stoic
Yeah I remember Drax before ha was a dumb ass, and he was ranked as class 50, and more powerful than he is today.

Who has Nova taken out that was special on his own without PIS?

Stoic
I'd like to see what would happen to Drax when he loses the daggers, they aren't part of his body, what happens when Drax gets hit by Pitt? Drax was being overcome by a hoarde of giant bugs... Pitt would have had little problem dispatching the entire brood.

vansonbee
I'd like to see what would happen to Drax when he loses the daggers, they aren't part of his body, what happens when Drax gets hit by Pitt? Drax was being overcome by a hoarde of giant bugs... Pitt would have had little problem dispatching the entire brood. Ya he did got overcome by bugs, but zero damage was done, they were just dog piling the poor guy.

Stoic
Originally posted by vansonbee
Ya he did got overcome by bugs, but zero damage was done, they were just dog piling the poor guy.

From what I read it looked to me like Drax was nearly done for, and needed assistance. As for the zero damage, done thing Drax also looked to have sustained scars form the bugs, it was also a last ditch effort to make sure his daughter got away, and it was his last stand.

Battlehammer
stoic still waiting for you to prove yoru statement about pitt having hulk level healing factor or better becuases I am calling BS to your statement.

Stoic
Originally posted by Battlehammer
stoic still waiting for you to prove yoru statement about pitt having hulk level healing factor or better becuases I am calling BS to your statement.

Unfortunately I don't have a scanner, and could not track down any scans on the net or on KMC. Call BS if you like about his healing factor but it's only semantics that you clutch, and it really has nothing to do with this thread.

Pitt has a healing factor and if you have a way to get his comics and read them there is a synopsis that states that his healing factor is mystical in nature, and he can heal from virtually any injury.

Again this has nothing to do with Pitt vs Drax in his current less powerful form. In fact Drax in his dumb form had a problem putting down Professor Hulk, and dumb Drax had more power than he is in his current form, his first form was also more powerful than his current form, and he was rated as class 50.

This is the best that I can do for you, and according to what it says about Pitt I wouldn't change much about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitt_(comic)

Battlehammer
please don't make such bold statements which you can't back up. Ive seen pitt comcis read them, seen his feats, nothing suggest he has the same level of speed and prowesses in healing as Hulk.

you seem to constantly overrate pitt with out providing evidences.

Stoic
please don't make such bold statements which you can't back up. Ive seen pitt comcis read them, seen his feats, nothing suggest he has the same level of speed and prowesses in healing as Hulk.

you seem to constantly overrate pitt with out providing evidences.

What is your point and what does it have to do with this thread? Can you prove that he doesn't evidence shows that Pitt is very well capable of keeping up, and taking anything that the Hulk can dish out.

I'll go with what two comic companies think on Pitts chances against the Hulk over yours regardless of it being canon or not... If Pitt was below the Hulk it would have been written, and illustrate that he could barely keep up, after all Superman fought the Savage Dragon and was clearly hiis superior, was it considered canon? Nope.

Being hit by a laser cannon that was compared to a nuke, and barely being fazed by it is a better feat than anything that Drax has sustained, and to top it off Pitt was not knocked out, Pitt was not stunned, Pitt was only more pissed than he was before it was fired on him. The cannon disintegrated a guy that was said to be able to resist being hit by tank fire without a scratch (Captain Curtis ref).

Battlehammer try to stick to the topic, because this is not about Pitt vs the Hulk, it's about Pitt vs Drax, and Drax just doesn't have the feats to suggest that he stands a chance against Pitt. Drax would be lucky if he could beat the Thing, and Pitt would dominate the Thing with ease.

Battlehammer
What is your point and what does it have to do with this thread? Can you prove that he doesn't evidence shows that Pitt is very well capable of keeping up, and taking anything that the Hulk can dish out.

I'll go with what two comic companies think on Pitts chances against the Hulk over yours regardless of it being canon or not... If Pitt was below the Hulk it would have been written, and illustrate that he could barely keep up, after all Superman fought the Savage Dragon and was clearly hiis superior, was it considered canon? Nope.

Being hit by a laser cannon that was compared to a nuke, and barely being fazed by it is a better feat than anything that Drax has sustained, and to top it off Pitt was not knocked out, Pitt was not stunned, Pitt was only more pissed than he was before it was fired on him. The cannon disintegrated a guy that was said to be able to resist being hit by tank fire without a scratch (Captain Curtis ref).

Battlehammer try to stick to the topic, because this is not about Pitt vs the Hulk, it's about Pitt vs Drax, and Drax just doesn't have the feats to suggest that he stands a chance against Pitt. Drax would be lucky if he could beat the Thing, and Pitt would dominate the Thing with ease.

stop making BULL SHIT statements that you can't back up. It getting annoying. Don't state such things and then get pissed when peopel call you on it. Friggin 2nd or 3rd time to day were you have stated something only to be unable to prove it when asked to.

Battlehammer
that said Pitt likly wins this

Stoic

This stands, and it is a good way of me proving that Pitt would easily dominate Drax with or without adamantium daggers, they aren't on the same level in any way, and Pitt is greater than high meta, with feats to prove it in his respect thread here on KMC, being able to defeat Supreme... and remain unfazed by a blast that was the equivalent of a nuke. If you've read all of Pitts appearances as you claim you wouldn't have been asking me for proof... you can admit it at any moment that all you were doing was trolling.

Battlehammer
what I was not trolling. I never said I read all his apearances. All I did was call you on your bullshit and your still trying to save face. jsut admitt it, you can't abck up your statements you made. You said pitt healing factor was as good if not better then Hulks.........implying it was better which is utter bullshit. It never even proven to be as good. which is even more evident by the fact you can not provide evdiences to suport your statement. Don't make such statements about a character with such sureness and then not be able to provide evdiences and admitt you were wrong or admitt at least you don't have to tools to prove your point instead of trying in a vaine attempt to discredit me and act as if I am being outrages by askign for evdience for a statement you made.

Stoic
what I was not trolling. I never said I read all his apearances. All I did was call you on your bullshit and your still trying to save face. jsut admitt it, you can't abck up your statements you made. You said pitt healing factor was as good if not better then Hulks.........implying it was better which is utter bullshit. It never even proven to be as good. which is even more evident by the fact you can not provide evdiences to suport your statement. Don't make such statements about a character with such sureness and then not be able to provide evdiences and admitt you were wrong or admitt at least you don't have to tools to prove your point instead of trying in a vaine attempt to discredit me and act as if I am being outrages by askign for evdience for a statement you made.

If you cared to read what I said I backed it perfectly with feats accomplished, and are in his (Pitts) respect thread right here on KMC... why don't you go check it out for yourself.

Drax is not on the level, and would have to fight with everything he had just to not be turned to meat by Pitt.

Battlehammer
If you cared to read what I said I backed it perfectly with feats accomplished, and are in his (Pitts) respect thread right here on KMC... why don't you go check it out for yourself.
No you dident. using evidence sis actaully providng scans or sources all you did was type random crap which is not evidences.

oh and I already look in the thread, what pretell in that thread shows superior healing to hulk?

Stoic
No you dident. using evidence sis actaully providng scans or sources all you did was type random crap which is not evidences.

oh and I already look in the thread, what pretell in that thread shows superior healing to hulk?

This one is done as well. Who wins this fight in your opinion? Ok so keep that in mind and move on.

Battlehammer
love how you never prove a dam thing you say.

Stoic
love how you never prove a dam thing you say.

This from someone who claims to have read Pitt... you're so full of deceit and lies it's really pathetic.

Bada's Palin
Yeah I remember Drax before ha was a dumb ass, and he was ranked as class 50, and more powerful than he is today.

Who has Nova taken out that was special on his own without PIS?

Are you just plain stupid? or are you lying again? Because this is awfully similar to the time when Thanos "had never" defeated several class 100s. Classic Drax tore through a star and was far, far, far above class 50. You don't even know what you're talking about.

From what I read it looked to me like Drax was nearly done for, and needed assistance. As for the zero damage, done thing Drax also looked to have sustained scars form the bugs, it was also a last ditch effort to make sure his daughter got away, and it was his last stand.

Nearly done for? please. If that was the case he wouldn't have had time to fight his way to Thanos.

Stoic
Are you just plain stupid? or are you lying again? Because this is awfully similar to the time when Thanos "had never" defeated several class 100s. Classic Drax tore through a star and was far, far, far above class 50. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Nearly done for? please. If that was the case he wouldn't have had time to fight his way to Thanos.

I was just about to say some very colorful things to you, but I see your little game. Now according to the old official marvel handbooks, classic Drax was indestructible and his handbook stats said that he was class 50. This was the first incarnation of Drax in case that escaped your notice.

In Annihilation Drax was covered by the bugs and was bailed out, so without any evidence to say otherwise Drax was in danger of being killed, he after all didn't break out under his own power.... who's lieing now?

Oh and how do you tear through a star? From what I've read they aren't solid.

Now I have to ask you if you are just plain stupid or just trying to be the ass that you've always been.... we all know that Drax never fought Thanos on any level, he just ripped his heart out because that is within his genetic makeup to do.... he's the titans silver bullet... this is not to say that he would be able to be able to do this to a weaker opponent than Thanos. I realize that you know all of this and are really just trying to pull your usual dumb shyt.

Bada's Palin
I was just about to say some very colorful things to you, but I see your little game. Now according to the old official marvel handbooks, classic Drax was indestructible and his handbook stats said that he was class 50. This was the first incarnation of Drax in case that escaped your notice.

Doesn't matter what the handbooks say, Drax wasn't a class 50. You might want to follow the handbooks, since you've hardly ever read any comics with Drax, but he's far from a class 50.

In Annihilation Drax was covered by the bugs and was bailed out, so without any evidence to say otherwise Drax was in danger of being killed, he after all didn't break out under his own power.... who's lieing now?

What incident are you talking about? I'm referring to the time Drax fought his way to the ship and killed one of Annihilus' queens. He fought his way through hordes just to get on the ship...

Oh and how do you tear through a star? From what I've read they aren't solid.

Don't ask me, and don't bother reaching either. If you want another feat, look in his respect thread.

Busts a planet.
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/drax/draxplanetbusting.jpg

More insane stuff
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/drax/draxstarbusting.jpg

Credit to endless mike.
Now I have to ask you if you are just plain stupid or just trying to be the ass that you've always been.... we all know that Drax never fought Thanos on any level, he just ripped his heart out because that is within his genetic makeup to do.... he's the titans silver bullet... this is not to say that he would be able to be able to do this to a weaker opponent than Thanos. I realize that you know all of this and are really just trying to pull your usual dumb shyt.

Listen up tool, try reading what I actually wrote.

See what I wrote there? "MADE HIS WAY" to Thanos. Drax made his way to him. I did not try to call attention to their fight, I simply pointed out the fact that Drax was able to make his way to the heart of Annihilus' base. Never once did I try to brag about Drax defeating Thanos.

Stoic
The handbooks stated that he was class 50 in his original form, you accused me of lying, I did not lie.

Once again what does this have to do with current Drax beating Pitt? Current Drax has no feats to date that places him above mid to high meta. Can you find any? Do you think insulting me makes any of your points more solid? Let's remember that it was you that jumped off the block insulting me.

Bada's Palin
Once again what does this have to do with current Drax beating Pitt? Current Drax has no feats to date that places him above mid to high meta. Can you find any? Do you think insulting me makes any of your points more solid? Let's remember that it was you that jumped off the block insulting me.

Awfully weak reply compared to what I posted.

Anyways, current Drax is the one who fought his way through hundreds of annihilation drones and eventually made his way to the heart of Annihilus' base. He's the one who stood up against the delinquent's attacks, and so on.

Stoic
How does Drax making his way through a bunch of bugs compare to Pitt killing millions of alien superhuman beings?

Weak reply? No I'm just wondering where you got off insulting me and accusing me of lying?

Current Drax was overcome by about 20 bugs as they piled up on him, and he needed help to get free, and from what I saw they may have killed him, because there was no sign of him getting out under his own power.

Badabing
I see this is a heated debate. Let's keeps the accusations, snide remarks and outright bashing to a minimum please. And no, this isn't to any one person or a warning. But if things continue then there will be warnings.

If scans aren't available then issue numbers or arc descriptions are acceptable.

Stoic
This is Pitt vs Drax blood lusted right? This makes it even worse for Drax, Pitt under those stipulations made him more than a match for Supreme, I just don't see Drax able to beat Supreme, not when he could not resist from passing out from being shot by Nova.... Pitt was barely slowed down from being hit by a laser cannon, which gave off more power than Nova's little blast.

How can I be sure that the cannon output more power than Nova did when he put Drax down? Well for one Gamora would have been blown away if the blast was even nearly as strong, she wasn't... she just stood there.

If Drax fell from such a meager blast the laser cannon would most likely have disintegrated him.

Is that a stronger reply than the first one?

http://houseofzod.yuku.com/reply/498#reply-498

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
I see this is a heated debate. Let's keeps the accusations, snide remarks and outright bashing to a minimum please. And no, this isn't to any one person or a warning. But if things continue then there will be warnings.

If scans aren't available then issue numbers or arc descriptions are acceptable.

Hey no problem Bada, I guess next time someone begins with the insults to try to make it seem as if they have a better argument I'll just report them for flaming.

Bada's Palin
If Drax fell from such a meager blast the laser cannon would most likely have disintegrated him.

No blasts from Nova can be described as meager, and did you really read annihilation? Do you know how many times Nova mentioned that Drax might kill him?

This is Pitt vs Drax blood lusted right? This makes it even worse for Drax, Pitt under those stipulations made him more than a match for Supreme, I just don't see Drax able to beat Supreme, not when he could not resist from passing out from being shot by Nova.... Pitt was barely slowed down from being hit by a laser cannon, which gave off more power than Nova's little blast.

We'll take a look at just how many of these drones Drax defeated. And do those soldiers Pitt fought have any actual feats? Because annihilation drones have given Gamora, Ronan, Nova and countless other trouble.

How many he had to fight

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation3-019.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation3-020.jpg

You can see that the annihilation ship is far away from the one Cammi and Peter was on, so clearly Draxx had to do quite a bit of fighting to get there.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-003.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-004.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-011.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-012.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-013.jpg

Makes his way to Thanos and fights hordes of drones.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-022.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-023.jpg

Resists a mind blast from heather
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Annihilation4-024.jpg

Stoic
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/422/nova6dcp0015kf2.jpg

You see something like this would only piss Pitt off.

And yes I read nearly every issue of the Anihilation.

Bada's Palin

You see something like this would only piss Pitt off.

And yes I read nearly every issue of the Anihilation.

Falling after taking a blast from Nova?

That's your low feat?

lmao, BULLETS can pierce Pitt's skin.

Stoic
Falling after taking a blast from Nova?

That's your low feat?

lmao, BULLETS can pierce Pitt's skin.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? If you knew anything about Pitt you'd know that the first few layers of skin has no superhuman properties, it's what's beneath the skin that's invulnerable and indestructible, if you took note of the blast site that he survived he lost all of his skin, and his musculature serves as an exoskeleton.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5791/sunspot2qj9.jpg
In an interview with his creator Dale Keown, Keown states that Pitts outer layer of skin serves only for aesthetics, and that he really doesn't need it.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3006/sunspot3vt5.jpg

Take notice that he has no prime epedermis, and he had lost several layers which means nothing to him, nor does it affect him. If Drax or many other characters were hit by the laser cannon many of them would have been erased. Nova dropped Drax with far less.

Drax again is dropped by this meager assault and it clearly shows who is tougher and more durable between the two of these guys, and clearly shows that Drax in not in Pitts durability class.

Stoic
This page shows some key durability points on Pitt, in one of the scans Pitt is actually subjected to molecular acid, yeah that stuff that goes through steel like water through tissue paper, it only serves to anger Pitt, and he loses all of his skin once again. Check out this page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=442888&pagenumber=2

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Badabing

stoic won't be doing any of that

Stoic

Really?

Battlehammer
shit forgott I said this. That was uncalled for I am sorry and will reframe from repeating it.

Stoic
shit forgott I said this. That was uncalled for I am sorry and will reframe from repeating it.

No problems bro.

Starscream M
shit forgott I said this. um you said it only 30 min ago. stop doing drugs.

Battlehammer
yea I smoke to much weed.

Bada's Palin
All I said was that bullets can pierce Pitt's skin, which they can.

Drax again is dropped by this meager assault and it clearly shows who is tougher and more durable between the two of these guys, and clearly shows that Drax in not in Pitts durability class.

Why are you taking that scan out of context?

Do you know that Nova and Drax' fight had been going on for ages before that? And notice how Drax also screams the second time Nova attacks. He wasn't KO'd by the shot in the back. I suggest reading these comics before making stupid comments. Drax never even fought back against Nova but simply tried to avoid his attacks.

The size of the blast doesn't really say anything about how powerful it is either. Cyclops has fired blasts much "larger" than Molecule Man's. Doesn't really make them more powerful now?

Stoic
Pitt never fought back against a laser cannon that was compared to the force of a nuke either, only thng here is that it did nothing to Pitt but upset him.

And yes it does state the blast yield in the comic as being the equivalent of a nuke.

Pitt also takes a blast that sends him hurtling into outer space with enough force to destroy a the ship that he collides with, and he suffered no damage whatsoever... wanna see the scan? Meanwhile as I posted before Drax was put down by a blast from Nova, and to add to this Nova wasn't even trying. Should I post that scan again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.