Cyber Vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Steve. Who wins?

tkitna
Cyber? The adamantium Cyber?

What could Cap possible do? I'm not buying a shield throw to the jaw either.

Cyber should win 10/10.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_IMG_0009.jpg

Ouch! sick

StiltmanFTW
Classic Cyber 10/10

Current Cyber might lose due to his heart condition and possible lack of healing factor.

guy222
Steve returns

Cyber should win

darthgoober
Steve via repeated strike to the head with his shield(and possibly pressure point strikes above the neck). But Cyber will damn sure make him work for it.

SuperiorTech
Cyber

BruceSkywalker
cyber

Eternal Idol
Cyber is too strong and too durable for Cap.

Prep-Man
cap shakes in his boots.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Steve via repeated strike to the head with his shield(and possibly pressure point strikes above the neck). But Cyber will damn sure make him work for it.
Cyber the man wolverine is scared of........and capt some how going to beat him? seems like wishful thinking to me.......

darthgoober
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Cyber the man wolverine is scared of........and capt some how going to beat him? seems like wishful thinking to me.......
Wolverine being scared always puzzled me. I mean yeah Cyber's badass, but someone like Wolverine should just be that much more determined to for a decapitation. Jugg's is truly invulnerable and far stronger and Logan never showed any signs of fear towards him that I can think of.

Prep-Man
well cyber's powers did override logan, so...

darthgoober
Originally posted by Prep-Man
well cyber's powers did override logan, so...
Yes but he's still got a chance(however slim) of beating Cyber if the two lock horns. He has approximately zero chance of scoring a win against Cain.

StiltmanFTW

Cyber's forehead was protected by adamantium, too. Just saying.

Battlehammer
Wolverine being scared always puzzled me. I mean yeah Cyber's badass, but someone like Wolverine should just be that much more determined to for a decapitation. Jugg's is truly invulnerable and far stronger and Logan never showed any signs of fear towards him that I can think of.

Cain a dumb badster nor is he anywere near as ruthless. Cyber is as ruthless as they come he love killing, he trained wolverine then killed wolverien girl friend and ripped out his eye handing him his ass. Plus he has the ability to screw with on emotions. Logan no longer scared of him though.

How is capt going to beat cyber though? cyber slashes him evena little and he done for due to drugs, then there the fact cyber only weak spot is his face, the fact he extremely stronger, has a healing factor and has superhuman combat speed.

StiltmanFTW
I'm afraid this thread is about pre-death Cyber (Milo's body).

Wild Shadow
cyber would their good ol steve apart limb by limb. 10/10 barring some major CIS/WIS/PIS.

darthgoober
Cain a dumb badster nor is he anywere near as ruthless. Cyber is as ruthless as they come he love killing, he trained wolverine then killed wolverien girl friend and ripped out his eye handing him his ass. Plus he has the ability to screw with on emotions. Logan no longer scared of him though.

How is capt going to beat cyber though? cyber slashes him evena little and he done for due to drugs, then there the fact cyber only weak spot is his face, the fact he extremely stronger, has a healing factor and has superhuman combat speed.
He's still got a chance against Cyber, he has literally no chance against Cain. I'm not denying that it's true, it just never made sense to me.

Cap's shield is the ultimate defense and I'd be willing to bet that he has Cyber beat in speed/reflex/skill feats. One scratch may be all it'll take, but it's going to be tough for him to land that one scratch since Cap fights so much differently than Logan. Cap's not the type to try to take a hit to land one of his own against someone like Cyber the way that Wolverine is.

Cyber's defenses are definitely tough to get past to tag him with the shield in the face, but that's just the kind of thing that Cap is good at. And if Cyber grabs the shield to take it away, Cap can do something like land a pressure point strike between the eyes to paralyse the muscles in his limbs.

Wild Shadow
has cap ever done that hit someone between the eyes to paralyze the limbs these idiotic pressure hail marry attacks are all BS unless he has bn shown to produce that effect in comics.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
has cap ever done that hit someone between the eyes to paralyze the limbs these idiotic pressure hail marry attacks are all BS unless he has bn shown to produce that effect in comics.
Nope I was wrong....

...it was just over his eye...
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4127/captainamerica116farworod2.jpg

(That's Cap in the aged body of the Red Skull.)

Battlehammer
Nope I was wrong....

...it was just over his eye...
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4127/captainamerica116farworod2.jpg

(That's Cap in the aged body of the Red Skull.)
.......he was pretty much handed that on a silver platter. For one he was brought right to it, and two giant man pressure point would be easy as hell to hit, sicne it about 100 tiems bigger then normal humans.

yes that is more likly then cyber slashing capt right?

darthgoober
.......he was pretty much handed that on a silver platter. For one he was brought right to it, and two giant man pressure point would be easy as hell to hit, sicne it about 100 tiems bigger then normal humans.

yes that is more likly then cyber slashing capt right?
That's why I said "And if Cyber grabs the shield to take it away, Cap can do something like land a pressure point strike between the eyes to paralyse the muscles in his limbs". I meant that if Cyber grabs onto Cap's shield to disarm him(in which case both of his hands would be occupied and he'd be pretty close to Cap) Cap will capitalize on the opening. I was basically countering the whole "Cyber takes Cap's shield away and kills him" before it started.

Battlehammer

Cap's shield is the ultimate defense
Not better then havign yoru entire body ecpt a part of your face covere din adamatium

and I'd be willing to bet that he has Cyber beat in speed/reflex/skill feats. One scratch may be all it'll take, but it's going to be tough for him to land that one scratch since Cap fights so much differently than Logan. Cap's not the type to try to take a hit to land one of his own against someone like Cyber the way that Wolverine is.

Not by any amoutn that would suggesdt he not getting hit. Logan does not let him self get hit by cyber, Logan cant due to the druggs on cyber claws and yet cyber still hits him. To think cap will some how not get it is kidna reidculous when some one jsut as good as him just as fast gets hit repeatedly by cyber.

Cyber's defenses are definitely tough to get past to tag him with the shield in the face, but that's just the kind of thing that Cap is good at. And if Cyber grabs the shield to take it away, Cap can do something like land a pressure point strike between the eyes to paralyse the muscles in his limbs.
Dude are you serous? even if capt was able to hit him in the face it would not KO him he taken class 75 ton hits and laugh at them. yes it more likly capt will land a pressure point on the the one open spot on cyber body then cyber will land a single slash......

this sounds like bias wishful thinking to me.........not trying to be mean but think about what your saying here.

Battlehammer
That's why I said "And if Cyber grabs the shield to take it away, Cap can do something like land a pressure point strike between the eyes to paralyse the muscles in his limbs". I meant that if Cyber grabs onto Cap's shield to disarm him(in which case both of his hands would be occupied and he'd be pretty close to Cap) Cap will capitalize on the opening. I was basically countering the whole "Cyber takes Cap's shield away and kills him" before it started.

For starters, the odds of capt landing such an attack is rediculous and he never done it vs anyone closes to cyber caliber.

secondaly cyber vastly stornger then capt he could take capt shield away with one hand, he have no need to uses both.

darthgoober
Not better then havign yoru entire body ecpt a part of your face covere din adamatium

Not by any amoutn that would suggesdt he not getting hit. Logan does not let him self get hit by cyber, Logan cant due to the druggs on cyber claws and yet cyber still hits him. To think cap will some how not get it is kidna reidculous when some one jsut as good as him just as fast gets hit repeatedly by cyber.

Dude are you serous? even if capt was able to hit him in the face it would not KO him he taken class 75 ton hits and laugh at them. yes it more likly capt will land a pressure point on the the one open spot on cyber body then cyber will land a single slash......

this sounds like bias wishful thinking to me.........not trying to be mean but think about what your saying here.
Except having a shield made of something better that can cover any part of your body wink .

Logan fights differently than Cap. Logan's style of fighting allows for hits, Cap's style of fighting tries to prevent them. Unless they've actually made a point of indicating that Logan's speed isn't enough to dodge around Cyber then Cyber tagging him doesn't mean all that much because EVERYONE land's hits on Wolverine during a fight. What's more, Cap's shield makes it far easier for him to get through combat without being hit than it is for Logan.

If the spots open because Cyber's got a hold of Cap's shield... yeah I'd say it's more likely. And isn't Strong Guy closer to 50 tons? And hasn't Cap's shield actually HURT Wonder Man(the 50,000 tonner)?

Don't worry about it, I freely admit that I'm biased towards Cap. It's just that I've seen enough to know that it well within his capabilities unless Cyber has some kick ass feats that I'm not aware of.

darthgoober
For starters, the odds of capt landing such an attack is rediculous and he never done it vs anyone closes to cyber caliber.

secondaly cyber vastly stornger then capt he could take capt shield away with one hand, he have no need to uses both.
He's used pressure points on numerous people. Has Cyber ever resisted a pressure point attack? I'm not saying that he'll go for that exact pressure point, I was just pointing out a useful pressure point Cap knows that would do the trick.

If guys like Namor have a hard time with it, I seriously doubt that Cyber can do it with one hand. What strength feats does Cyber even have so we can establish how big the gap in strength is?

StiltmanFTW
What strength feats does Cyber even have so we can establish how big the gap in strength is?

He threw a piece of paper and shattered the window laughing out loud

Waded through Havok's blast...

Busted a jeep with one casual punch...

Those are the most impressive ones I can think of.

Battlehammer
Except having a shield made of something better that can cover any part of your body wink .

.....no it not......havign shield is not way better then having admatium covering pretty much your entire body.........

Logan fights differently than Cap. Logan's style of fighting allows for hits, Cap's style of fighting tries to prevent them. Unless they've actually made a point of indicating that Logan's speed isn't enough to dodge around Cyber then Cyber tagging him doesn't mean all that much because EVERYONE land's hits on Wolverine during a fight. What's more, Cap's shield makes it far easier for him to get through combat without being hit than it is for Logan.
Yes logan has made several points that he tries not to get hit by cyber due to the fact the druggs can and do work on him. He also foguht cyber with out his healing factor and cyber easily tagged him again.

capt fairing better is wishful thinking.

If the spots open because Cyber's got a hold of Cap's shield... yeah I'd say it's more likely. And Isn't Strong Guy closer to 50 tons? And hasn't Cap's shield actually HURT Wonder Man(the 50,000 tonner)?

........are you really trying to say that capt can due more damage then havok blast or 75 tonner can produce?

Don't worry about it, I freely admit that I'm biased towards Cap. It's just that I've seen enough to know that it well within his capabilities unless Cyber has some kick ass feats that I'm not aware of.

For starters cyber regularly thrashed wolverine a man who has in aweaken state gave capt a blood clot and when mind controlled had capt pinned to the ground.

so are you trying to say capt is better then wolverine? becauses inorder for him to remain unhitt and KO some one wolverien has beenm repeatedly thrashed by he have to be a lot better which frankly he isent at all better let a lone a lot.

Cyber also regualry thrashed x-force and everyone elses he fought. The only reaosn he was even kill was due to his own fault.

Battlehammer
He's used pressure points on numerous people. Has Cyber ever resisted a pressure point attack? I'm not saying that he'll go for that exact pressure point, I was just pointing out a useful pressure point Cap knows that would do the trick.

If guys like Namor have a hard time with it, I seriously doubt that Cyber can do it with one hand. What strength feats does Cyber even have so we can establish how big the gap in strength is?
No a single person of cyber caliber or skill level cyber doesent need to have, no ones ever landed one, and to assume capt can when capt has never done so to someone of cyber level is wishful thinking. let a lone for the majority. Capt done that pressure point onces, and hewas handed it on a silver platter by an unskilled fighter.

Namor also does not try and kill his opponents like cyber. Cyber will go in the fight to kill.

cyber like 30 tonner, he was vastly stronger then wolverine, who as strong at leats as capt.

darthgoober
.....no it not......havign shield is not way better then having admatium covering pretty much your entire body.........
Oh no, just the shield's not enough. You also have to have the speed/skill to get the shield into the proper position. Fortunately, Cap does.

Yes logan has made several points that he tries not to get hit by cyber due to the fact the druggs can and do work on him. He also foguht cyber with out his healing factor and cyber easily tagged him again.

capt fairing better is wishful thinking.

I'd have to see the actual instances before I could accurately assess Cyber's speed if that's all you're basing it off of. But even if we accept that Cyber's fast enough to tag Wolverine, fact remains that he doesn't have a shield. Having a shield can radically change the amount of times you get scratched in a fight even if your opponent is equal to you in speed(which Cyber isn't).

........are you really trying to say that capt can due more damage then havok blast or 75 tonner can produce?
No, I'm saying that Cap's shield hurt's damn near anyone. It doesn't always make sense, but that's the way things go in comics. Most people agree that it doesn't make sense for someone with Logan's level of strength to cut someone like Namor regardless of how sharp his claws are. Cap's shield is a one of a kind wonder that's went right through steel more times than I can even remember, KO'd a Namor clone, hurt Wonder Man and numerous other things right along those lines. I think it'll hurt Cyber if Cap nails him in the face with it.

For starters cyber regularly thrashed wolverine a man who has in aweaken state gave capt a blood clot and when mind controlled had capt pinned to the ground.

so are you trying to say capt is better then wolverine? becauses inorder for him to remain unhitt and KO some one wolverien has beenm repeatedly thrashed by he have to be a lot better which frankly he isent at all better let a lone a lot.

Cyber also regualry thrashed x-force and everyone elses he fought. The only reaosn he was even kill was due to his own fault.
Wolverine and Cap are different characters with different styles of fighting. Spidey was having difficulty landing on Cap for Gods sake, defensive fighting is pretty much Cap's area of expertise.

darthgoober
No a single person of cyber caliber or skill level cyber doesent need to have, no ones ever landed one, and to assume capt can when capt has never done so to someone of cyber level is wishful thinking. let a lone for the majority. Capt done that pressure point onces, and hewas handed it on a silver platter by an unskilled fighter.

Namor also does not try and kill his opponents like cyber. Cyber will go in the fight to kill.

cyber like 30 tonner, he was vastly stronger then wolverine, who as strong at leats as capt.
Has anyone TRIED to land a pressure point attack on Cyber? His opponents lack of strategy doesn't mean that Cyber get's a free ride as far as pressure points go. And that was Hawkeye, he's hardly an unskilled fighter.

How does being willing to go for the kill mean that he'll be able to take Cap's shield away with one hand when he can't really go for the kill until he does it?

What feats does he have that place him as a 30 tonner? Because the one's Stiltman listed don't really put him there IMO.

leonidas
gimme cap.

Battlehammer
I respond in a bit when I am able to get a hold of my issues with cyber in them.

namorsubby
Originally posted by tkitna
Cyber? The adamantium Cyber?

What could Cap possible do? I'm not buying a shield throw to the jaw either.

Cyber should win 10/10.

cap is officially marvel's bat-god.

cap-god FTW

steve rogers FTL

Mshinu
I can see Cap getting a few wins but not a majority unless they are fighting in a plot device depot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.