Ironclad vs. the Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Both the FF and U-Foes gained their powers the same way.

Ironclads bio:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Steel_%28Earth-616%29

What happens when their bricks go at it?

guy222
ben

snoopdogg
Ben stomps him. Ironclad has only one good showing to his name to go along with alot of low ones.

guy222
still ben

BUSTER1
Ben without a doubt. Ironclad got one shotted by Luke Cage, who is nowhere near the Thing in strength.

PRAYERRUN
I love Ben...but Ironclad beat the Hulk. he had help, i know...but The Hulk has beaten the entire FF before.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I love Ben...but Ironclad beat the Hulk. he had help, i know...but The Hulk has beaten the entire FF before.

On his own Ironclad does worse against Hulk than the Thing
Ben ftw

snoopdogg
Ironclad gets his sh!t pushed in.

golem370
Ironclad being beat by Luke Cage is a joke.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
Ironclad being beat by Luke Cage is a joke. No, it really happened.

golem370
No I mean it stupid

snoopdogg
Who has faired better against Hulk?

golem370
The book I had Hulk and Ironclad hit with enough force to send ripples of into space and or time.

snoopdogg
The book I had Hulk and Ironclad hit with enough force to send ripples of into space and or time. Yea, and in the same issue they fight again and Hulk puts him down in like 2 shots with ease.

stan5677
Ben shit stomps ironclad

golem370
I think Ironclad should be revamped as should Ares.

snoopdogg
Ironclad is a 3rd rate Colossus. Ares has been formidable lately.

golem370
Against who.

KingD19
He backhanded the dog sh*t out of Bullseye.

golem370
He might currently be a second rate Colossus but if he had always been as tough and as strong as he was in that issue with Hulk he could take Colossus.

snoopdogg
He might currently be a second rate Colossus but if he had always been as tough and as strong as he was in that issue with Hulk he could take Colossus. Colossus stood toe to toe with Gladiator and the shockwaves from their punches were causing building aroud them to collapse.

golem370
And he was k.o'ed by the building falling on him. Ironclad can increase is mass making even more durable

snoopdogg
Ironclad was put down easily in two shots in the same issue he was going toe to toe with Hulk. So the feat is mediocre at best.

PRAYERRUN
ok so...thing wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.