Daul Maul fighting Yuuzhan Vong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Scenario: Darth Maul introduced in NJO, but not as a Sith. He's a Dark Jedi, but with the same abilities as was seen in TPM - a master of teras kasi martial arts, a master of the double blade lightsaber, the tatooed body and blood red eye. If he temporarily joined forces with the Jedi (like Welk and Lomi) in Star by Star, how would he fare? If he was cut off like Anakin, would he emerge victorious instead of dead?

Remember this is a Maul who flew into such a rage that he nearly killed Sidious. Sidious had to resort to using the Force to save his own skin. I think Maul would be more than a match for Yuuzhan Vong. They wouldn't be expecting a Force user wielding a double blade lightsaber. In my opinion, the Vong at first would be impressed, but then a few minutes later would be thinking "we're ****ed." Opinions anyone?

SIDIOUS 66
Do you mean a Vong Warrior, or someone like Shimmrra?

Darth Truculent
I'll make it simpler:
1) Vong Warrior
2) Shimmra

Maul is a superior fighter - in a lightsaber duel, there isn't a Jedi that can take him. The only reason he was killed is because he got arrogant. If he wasn't, nobody would be able to defeat him.

Faunus
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Maul is a superior fighter - in a lightsaber duel, there isn't a Jedi that can take him.Except for Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Dooku, Luke Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, and Yoda.

Plenty of people would be able to defeat him.

Gideon
That avatar must be pretty intense. It's clearly ****ing with your head.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Gideon
That avatar must be pretty intense. It's clearly ****ing with your head.

Or maybe it has shown him the truthiness!!! Who killed Qui-Gon? Darth Maul. If he had taught Anakin then Vader might not have been born. Who beat Kenobi in a duel? Darth Maul. He beat Kenobi who beat Skywalker. That means that Maul > Skywalker. Who "Challenged Sidious?" Darth Maul. That makes him better than Mace and Yoda- not to mention Cin Drallig and Kenobi.

Darth Maul has had the greatest effect on the SW mythos of any character in the saga.

Gideon
You abuse the sacred art of sarcasm.

Lucien A
You can't abuse something so deadly and awesome as sarcasm. Same principle applies to irony.

SIDIOUS 66
Maul should be able to handle a few Vong Warriors. I don't know about Shimmra though; i heard he was pretty bad.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Maul is a superior fighter - in a lightsaber duel, there isn't a Jedi that can take him. The only reason he was killed is because he got arrogant. If he wasn't, nobody would be able to defeat him.

Ladies and gentleman:

Exhibit C.

Lucien A
C for crazy. Or cuckoo. Or crafty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.