Captain Planet vs Ghost Rider(Blazes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Interesting fight imo

Ghost Rider- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Ghost_Rider_%28John_Blaze%29

rotiart
Captain planet gets beat the f up.
I'm gonna say hell fire is not good for caps complexion

golem370
Would hellfire hurt Captain Planet? He seems to have a pure soul

rotiart
I'm simply saying that ghost rider has the killers instinct. Cap dies not. You throw a trash can on top of cap full of sludge and the fight is over. Cap does not fight to kill. He fights to restrain. Blaze uses his chain to lock up the cap and then pummels his face to heck

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm simply saying that ghost rider has the killers instinct. Cap dies not. You throw a trash can on top of cap full of sludge and the fight is over. Cap does not fight to kill. He fights to restrain. Blaze uses his chain to lock up the cap and then pummels his face to heck

He has only shown weakness to polution, never strength or fire. Cap beats his ass.

Jugglenaut
Captain Planet throws him into the sun.

guy222
blaze

rotiart
If the fight is inthe city say la cap dies after prolonged exposure
Ghost rider could force cap to suck exhaust from the tailpipe of his bike.

He'll bring cap to the central valley where our smog is so bad sometimes the moon looks brown!!!!

Or just drag cap into the sewer
Or heck ghost rider goes looking for Gaia to kill her and this captain

golem370
How could he force Captain Planet to do anything

Enyalus
CP wins. Definitely. He's a hero.

rotiart
becuase burning down a forest that cap is on weakens him...
Spilling sludge hurts him. Bring the fight to a landfill... Sewer... Etc

And if you ask how blaze can do it... Ask how every single villain that beat on cap just about near death every single episode is a mere human.

Heck cap being outside of earths atmosphere weakens him as he is so tied to earth.

Despite his powersrt he is not really shown as a fighter or brawler

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by rotiart
becuase burning down a forest that cap is on weakens him...
Spilling sludge hurts him. Bring the fight to a landfill... Sewer... Etc

And if you ask how blaze can do it... Ask how every single villain that beat on cap just about near death every single episode is a mere human.

Heck cap being outside of earths atmosphere weakens him as he is so tied to earth.

Despite his powersrt he is not really shown as a fighter or brawler

Cap rarely lost the advantage in all of his fights. Do you really think he is going to follow him to a polluted area?(auto quote)

Since when did GR kill innocent people?

rotiart
Danny ketch ghost rider did... So did vengence..
Blaze I'm not so sure

And cap always had sludge or something else on go
that would weaken him.

That radiation guy would blast him...
And as far as how it would happen? Caps CIs always alwould him to get slimed microwaved etc... If the fight is in a mhor city there are so many pollutants cap would get screwed

Episodes go... Kids need help their rings are not enough they call planet.
Planet gets slimed etc kids restore heal planet
Planet saves all

In this story there are no kids to heal/reztore planet.

Lord Feron
Well I never seen CP ever get effected by anything except Pollution. UNless GR knows this which due to forum rules he might have some basic knowledge, might. So GR could kill him that way. If GR doesn't go that route and tries to straight up beat his but the old fashion way... I doubt we would be successful. I compare CP strength and speed to modern wonderman and durability... seems near invincible when no pollution is around.

rotiart
Agreed but knowing his weakness all gr has to do us put so grease in his chains

If the fight ends ip in mcdonalds imagine the grease late oil problems for planet

I'm just trying to say in todays environ planet is Gibbs have a hard battle unless they have complete seclusion like a desert

Priest
Captain Planet

BruceSkywalker
Blaze gives Planet a bad beat down

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Blaze gives Planet a bad beat down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.